Monday, December 13, 2010

WHIPPED INTO SHAPE..
(begun Sunday 12th December at 6.30am..)


How does young Monty survive the battering from Kasim’s house alarm?  Is he aware of all the tactics Bali employs to make his victim's lives unpleasant?  Or had the young man already abandoned the austere confines of B.Snrs servant's quarters last night, and headed home for a regular conjugal visit with his ‘estranged’ wife?  *falls over laughing…
My Master can't relax, and he seethes and boils, with injured pride.. His remote chirruped half an hour ago, and already he's plotting his next revenge attack… *roffels…

Don’t sweat Bali.. You have me cornered, and I ain't goin' nowhere… Though I'm probably the least rewarding of your targets, you know I'm always good for a sneer or a laugh, along with a beating.  Pinned as I am in a home whose layout is as familiar to you as your own, you may continue to pound me to a pulp at your leisure… Shoot?  Ducks?  Barrel?  *smiles kindly at the Rubbish…

LATER at 7.30am..

I've just checked out today's Sunday Times, and predictably the front page belongs to Shrien Dewani..  (My reading pleasure is backed by the sound of a renewed onslaught from Kasim's house alarm.. I'm betting that Balliram is listening closely and avidly to the groans of dismay at No. 4.. Yes, Master?  A turn-on?  *understands…)
There's no hypocrisy in admitting my delight that the murderous bastard will ultimately be nailed by today's technology..*beams.. Unless of course, the evidence goes ‘missing’ before a verdict can be reached… *winks..
It matters not that this very same technology is being used in a futile attempt to whip me into submission.. I'm as enchanted as ever by it's magical abilities to track and record past misdemeanours, and then to be hauled out for use as court evidence, much later…
To the high-class techs involved in the search for any further scraps of recorded proof, my applause for your dedication and skillz..

Hush there Bali – I'm over my disappointment that you’ve proven yourself to be bottom-of-the-scale material, and that I've over-estimated you so badly.. I'm sure every world changing scheme has to have it's low-lifes to keep the balance right.. You just carry on pandering to your poor cooked head, and let the Good Guys get on with the important stuff..  *pats the Chop…
*I've just laughed out loud here at the desk, and Desperate Dan immediately cut the house alarm for a nano-second, just in case I was about to share something worthwhile… *chokes… *

The GameWrecker told me that he'd read last week of a survey done, that had shown Asians to be the most fearful of crime here in SA.. *blinks..
I don't know about that, but when you consider the vindictive buffoonery employed by the clowns that run what passes for the Curry Mafia, based in Sleepy Hollow, they have every reason to be afraid…
A bunch of girls, whose spite knows no bounds, who will turn on their own, without provocation…
My own dear Master is a classic example of the type of technology hoodlum exalted by the Mob and it's vast web of members..*grins…
For the rougher justice?  You’ve seen for yourselves in the press just how easy it is to find a hitman these days.. A fact known to these gangstas, and used to great effect for decades.. Ask the serial Sexual Molestor FFS….
Though Nayager’s forte has always been to bully the weak and defenceless, he himself will have several numbers to call, should a particular victim need to be dealt with permanently…

As with my insistence that he and Balliram know more about the Festive Season heists than they’ll ever admit to, do I continue to aver that the ex-Head of Sydenham Station knows all the details of the Sham slaughter.. That it's likely he could pick up his phone today and dial the one murderer that was allowed to survive the gang’s own deliberate extermination..

The Trouble-Shooter had insisted he has his own contacts in that particular field of expertise, and maybe he has.. Though he’s certainly taking his time to call them, poor bloke… Ask me, I’ll tell you how to get the job done, at least as well as the contract exacted on the Banker Sham and his innocent family  *spits…
I would suggest that the Asian Community be more afraid of the crimes committed by their own, against them, than the rest… By your own silence you’ve allowed these thuggees to rise to a point where they're now a collective bunch of cooked megalomaniacs….

It's 8.25am, and just as the GW predicted yesterday, the Parks tractor has trundled noisily into the valley below, to earn the driver and crew some delicious double-time pay… I went out and got THESE snaps for you, and found that’s its not our regular blokes at all, as this gentleman wears a red prayer string like mine..*blinks with surprise…
Cutting back the overgrown grass below, will once again allow access to any number of parties with a vested interest in the Project, though I thank the Reservist for his efforts..*winks… Will his kindness extend to having the storm-water drain sprayed for mozzies?  What do YOU think?  *falls over choking..

Has an arrangement been reached between Kasim and the Security Company he employs to monitor his house alarm at No. 2?  Or has he simply ‘forgotten’ to renew his contract, on the advice of Khaled's Tutor, the Cracker Balliram? *teeth….
It's now 9.15am and I've just called both Dilshaad and Kasim on numbers I've frequently used in the past, only to be given a recorded message that the Network can't support my calls..*grins..
Undeterred, I call my sterling ex-Vice-Chair who lives across the road from Kasim’s new abode, and I fill her in on the problem with his alarm…   Whether or not this will have any effect on Bali’s behaviour is neither here nor there. I find that stirring the pot, however gently, can be MOST rewarding… *finger to the Chop…..

LATER at 11.00am..

Me and B.Snr have just been chatting up at my gates.. The white car on the Master’s driveway bears a PMB registration.. An overnight visitor would go a long way to explaining the unbridled demonstration of idiocy employed by our Power Circuit Controller since 12.25am last night…*belches… Monty?  As it turns out, I figure he must have had a premonition of the din to come, for I understand he stayed out last night to visit his ‘sister’.. *grins…
The weed-whackers have moved in to the valley, while the tractor now sits at the top, in the shade of the gumtrees... Do I lay these impressive labours at the door of the looming Council elections?
I don’t think so, and have just sent the Reservist a text thanking him for whatever part he played, and asking whether he could now chivvy the Health Department to get off their butts and spray the drains, before we're all carried off by giant mutant mosquitoes… I shan't be holding my breath, or crossing my fingers in this regard….

Who owns the PMB registered vehicle, and why is Balliram's garage door shut?  Even when the pretty Beemer live in there, he never bothered to shut the door.. *perplexed.. Am I nauseatingly correct yet again, and he's taken to hiding his own car in there, for some reason?  Yebo gogo…. *beams… Is his visitor a young relative who has just completed a crash course in IT and now been touted as suitable material for an Area Controller up in Sleepy Hollow?  Scary days indeed…

Kasim's house alarm has fallen silent, since I called my Vice-Chair earlier.. Sobered up a bit by now Bali?  Though not enough to concede that once again you’ve demonstrated your unsuitability for the role you’ve been handed, but enough to get you nervously putting the brakes on for the moment? *eyeroll…
Has Khaled himself begun to give any thought to my accusations?  Of how often his alarm went off for no apparent reason, and how often the family had criminals visiting No. 2 while they still lived there?  That it was none other than their good friend Nayager and his Lackey (and Khaled's subsequent Tutor) that were engineering all the crimes that took place?  Wakey-wakey Sonny Jeem, and don’t mutter a word, or before you know it, the Women-Abuser will have his hirelings visiting your new address… *vomits…

Amin and Mugabe doubtless had there own group of loyal ‘psychophants’ when they started out.. Egging them on enthusiastically to greater feats of wickedness… You only have to look at the results there, to know that Bali's Fanbois would be wise to start backing away from their revered Idol, before they're tarred with the same brush.. Unless it's already too late, and despite everything I've told you, you continue to regard the Captain of Courage as in any way cool, in which case you're on your own, and good luck to you…

LATER at 2.10pm

I've just been up the little ladder and had a brief chat to an amiable Parks wekker, busy down in the valley.. Surprise, surprise.. When I asked that he get his Boss to speak to Manisha Arbuckle and have the drain sprayed, he said there was a problem down there and that DSW (? Surely he meant the Water Dept?) had already been last Thursday to check out the large body of water that had backed up below Kasim’s .. *vomits… It must have been Friday that we'd all heard the wekkers, but had thought them to be busy up on the freeway, and not down at the stormwater drains, out of sight…  (a north-easter blowing?)
You can bet there are similar problems all over, with so much of the drainage system now packed with cabling and nowhere for the rainwater to go.. Farking geniuses…*mutters angrily, as befits a Bitter Old Bitch….

LATER at 2.45pm

Our TV Screen has been shut off twice during the last hour, and still the visitor's car sits at the top of Bali's drive.. Showing off ALL your remarkable skillz to an admiring pupil, o Master mine?  However petty and spiteful they appear to be, they are required lessons for a future Area Controller to learn?  Don’t restrict yourself to merely teaching the bloke how to hack into his neighbour's sytem, to increase and enhance the monitoring options… Teach the chap how to deal with loud-mouths and dissenters as well, while you're at it..  *checks under it's shoe to see if Bali is stuck there…

An asset to the Information Theft Project, Earl?  *falls over laughing.. Au contraire – your Protégé is working hard to show you up for the Criminal you are, and always were… He's doing such a fine job that I'm tempted to stop bellowing for his removal… *cackles..

LATER at 4.30pm..

I've just heaved myself from the bath only to find the telly screen slammed off for the third time this arvo…

LATER at 5.25pm

Clearly, one of the few areas remaining that give him the feeling of power he so desperately craves.. Shame… Off goes the telly again, and I’m betting I’ll lose count later on… Did I tell you that B.Snr has the exact same problem with his television?  So clearly there's nothing wrong with our sets, and never was…. *winks…

Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 13th December 2010 at 12.54pm.