Monday, December 13, 2010

TOYS OUT THE COT...
(begun Monday 13th December at 4.35am...)


You remember the old days, when the family used to gather round the monopoly board for a game?  Wasn’t there always one kid who simply couldn’t handle losing, and who would throw themselves around in a flounce of rage, at the drop of a hat?  *peers gingerly at it’s Area Controller..
At a guess (and I truly don’t remember), I bet I was that brat, and Bali most certainly was/is…*grins…
It's not the first time Iv'e wondered just how spoiled and pandered to, he was as a child, to cause him to have so little self-control in adulthood…  As it happens, I wrecked his nasty little game involving Kasim's house-alarm, by calling my ex-Vice Chair yesterday, and that shrill claxon never made so much as a peep after that…
In a fine rage as a result, Mr. Petulant went after our TV instead…
Sunday evenings I’d taken to watching three programs in a row on BBC Entertainment.. *loves the cripplingly expensive DSTV..
Long before the first show began, our Circuit Controller had made it quite plain that I wouldn’t be allowed to watch anything uninterrupted, so I didn’t even try… *winks… I merely told myself that sitting for three hours straight, in front of the box, CAN'T be good for me, and I took myself to bed with a book instead… *beams…

Dumb as I am, I understand the concept of Ownership, completely… Balliram owns our home and it's contents as surely as if he'd worked all his life to buy them… It matters not a fig in this Brave New World that the GW forks out a huge whack to Multi-Choice for the privilege of enjoying so many wonderful channels.
Once your power circuit has been handed over to an Area Controller to ‘manage’ you simply have no assets to call your own..*belches..
There are no doubt many sectors being run by responsible and ‘honest’ Controllers, despite my gloomy predictions.. Ours, as you know, isn't one of them…

Does Allen Spence have dealings with nearly all the chaps chosen for the job of Controller here in Kwa Zulu?
Surely there's got to be some sort of handover when the Muni’s Electricity Department relinquishes it's control over great sections of the power system, and gives it instead to a hand-picked layman to run, via a computer program?
Has our Al since backed away from getting personally involved in this particular aspect of the Information Theft Scheme?  Or does he continue to mingle happily with Druglords and Sex Offenders, chirruping gently and modestly every so often that he’s just doing his job?  *curious…
There's no getting away from it – Our Superintendent of Electricity for Durban and Surrounds makes Shrien Dewani look like an amateur…

By now Spence will surely be responsible for more deaths and illness than the black plague.. Luckily, sufficiently indirectly and unprovable, to allow him to continue carving a swathe across the Province, while accepting accolades and bonuses from his Superiors….

How many top qualified Electrical Engineers did a runner and emigrated, once they'd gotten wind of the finer details of the Big Brother Project?  No really – I’d love to know… Did Spence have valid reasons for staying behind?  No qualms whatsoever at working closely with criminals?  No kids of his own, who may have ended up spending hours each day gazing out of the classroom windows at a Mast, only yards away?
The delightful kerching as his personal bank account staggers under the weight of his enormous salary?
The frisson of delighted daring at knowing he was working with the Mob?  His personal friendship with the toothy and irretrievably corrupt City Manager? 
All of the above, and then some, were the reasons he stayed, and continues blithely to perpetuate the lies and subterfuge that make up the Project?

Allen Spence has more than earned his space on my pages.. Without him, it's doubtful that so many mob-affiliated criminals would be happily ‘managing’ great chunks of power circuits, dotted about the Province…
Laymen, who very often fumble and drop the ball, while struggling to get used to the computer program that harnesses you and your home to the Grid..   Any suicides in your area?  Inexplicable electrical fires?  Events too ambiguous to connect to this wondrous Project?

GodbutI’mtired today..*sighs.. I'd sign myself in to Town Hill tomorrow, if I thought there was a chance I could be rehabilitated, and have all this crap washed out of my head forever…
We both know that wouldn’t work.. It's that small but stubborn spark that tells me to plod on regardless…
To pick myself up after each bloodied defeat and try again…*looks at rpm…
How’re you doing there young man?  Would you be surprised to know that I wrote close on a whole blog devoted to you and Cara?  One of many I chose not to publish, for reasons even I can't explain… *baffled…

Why do I feel you’re watching me?  And why am I comfortable with this, and not upset?  You tell me… *sighs..
Young halicon has done a runner, and no longer sits with his green light active in gmail when I sign in… Doubtless offended by my suggestion that Balliram had quite possibly given him Admin rights to our computer, and that not all the mischief employed on our pc was being caused by el Monstro himself… *winks….
*It's 6am and Bali casually unleashes HIS house-alarm on the neighbourhood*
If offending Douglas was due to one of my many incorrect assumptions, there's nothing to be done but move on…

It will have been noted that last night I opened the revived Dangers caused by Cellmast thread, so obligingly placed at the top of the Broadband News Forum, where I could hardly miss it…
What you couldn’t have forseen was the physical wave of nausea that threatened to swamp me, after reading just a few of the inane remarks posted there.. Their designated cheer-leader Klos, had me closing the thread well before I'd reached the end… *applauds…
How he could ever have been mistaken for the Strategist is beyond me, for he hasn’t the smell of power about him, that clings to the Telecoms agent.. Indeed I would guess that he lurks on the very fringes of the Big Brother hierarchy, and merely arrives to spit out his venom when ordered to do so….
I gave it some thought later on, and found my own courage wanting….
If it's still there tonight, I'll try and read it through to the end without heaving… *grins…

It's now 6.30am, and the sky is a clear pale blue.. A kingfisher has just flown, shrieking noisily, across the front lawn… Would the backed-up body of water below Kasim's be the reason why, for the first time in the 33+ years I've lived here, we have a small family of red bishop birds move in? *interested… If so, it would indicate that the flooding at the bottom of the valley is an ongoing thing, and not something that will be repaired in a day by a gang of Muni wekkers…

Tuesday 14th December at 3.25am..

By the time I got over to mybroadband last night, the cellmast Dangers thread had vanished.  I followed Klos and found it sitting in his Find All Posts section…
I even checked out the links the OP had posted and saw that, amongst other things, I'm supposed to report schools and institutions that are allowing masts to go up in dangerous proximity to pupils…
Give me a break!
The clincher was right there on the bloody thread FFS!  PROVE anything!   You can't, and that’s why the Project is a done deal… What you can do, is pay close attention to what this BOB tells you, and learn to recognize the signs that tell you your home’s monitoring is activated….
*I hear myself at this point, and shake my head at the futility of it all…*wry grin  *

If you were to find your Area Controller was abusing his powers deliberately, and attacking residents on his circuit, then just maybe you have the skills and means to have him removed.. I haven't and never will have… *waves to Bali…
Otherwise, it's here to stay folks.. Fingers crossed you’re a ThickSkin, and your natural defences aren't battered down while your Controller struggles and fumbles with the program to access your home..
Godwilling you won't feel a thing…

There is assuredly an Area Controller that sits near, or in the Craigavon complex, that caused the massive cock-up up that way… Can you find him/her, and can you prove that it was done maliciously, or in error?  I guess that would be a no….
I will wait in vain for Professor Els to look me up and verify all my claims, for it would be hugely detrimental to the Project, and therefore it can't be done…
The most I can hope for, is that one or two of you remember my words down the line, and when the first obvious signs appear that your Area Controller is totally unsuitable for the huge responsibility he's been given, you either relocate if you can, or you take it up with the Strategist…

Kasim's alarm hasn’t repeated it's jarring performance since I made that call to his new neighbour, and she'd said she'd have a word with him..*winks.. Nor was our TV screen shut off yesterday.. NOT ONCE!  You figure I won that round?  Hah!!! I paid for it BIGTIME yesterday… You want details of your successes there Bali?  You want me to share my toothache and broken throbbing wrists, and all the rest of the shit you hit me with?  (Though as I sit here this morning scribbling, the worst of the manifestations have miraculously disappeared!)

It bothers me to think so many ThinSkins will freak out when they experience these symptoms, and will carve a futile path back and forth to a baffled GP..  If I could just convince them that there's nothing wrong with them, that a change of Area Controller wouldn’t fix, I'd be happy.. I can't.  Go figure…
I've no idea what it will be like ten years down the line. Whether the unfortunate idiots who persist in their crass and very vocal disbelief, will come to regret it…
I've given you a chance to recognize what could happen to you, and hopefully, you'll be in a position to fix it..*shrugs…

Mistakes are going to continue to happen.. Fingers crossed it will be your neighbour that bears the brunt, and not you.. If your Area Controller turns out to be married to the mob, chances are you’re in for a rough ride…

Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 14th December 2010 at 10.02am