Saturday, December 11, 2010

ROOTED TO THE SPOT...
(begun Saturday 11th December at 7.00am...)


This morning it's fairly tame… No wave of heat, no BackFire, and pretty much only the microwave shriek to remind me that I'm OWNED..   A lower than usual profile this morning, Master?  You’re in the dogbox?  I can't imagine why…*snorts…
My wrists and hands ache and throb as I sit here, but that’s a frequency I find so fascinating that I'm seldom upset by it… (Though it's used way more effectively to reduce Missus B.Snr. to tears)..

Even more interesting, would be that I fell asleep during the Graham Norton Show last night after 8.30pm… *startled… I'd already caught a nap in the late afternoon, and should have been bright-eyed and bushy-tailed later in the evening….  The same chronic-tiredness method you used so successfully on Missus B.Snr?  Ah – what genius I see before me!… *awed…
Has he given you a demo yet?  Baron?  Freddie?  Monty?  Come on guys, find your long-shrivelled up cojones and ask the Power Controller to demonstrate a few of his amazing skills in your direction.. Chicken?  They have no effect on you?  Bollocks!
Repetition and persistence will get results fosho, and only then will you begin to appreciate fully, the extent of the power that’s been given over to the criminal Cracker… Don’t FFS mock it till you’ve tried it…

About Assange – Hell, I've less reason than most to admire crackers or hackers… And yet, my well-deserved mistrust is over-ridden by my dislike for Secrets… The entire Big Brother Operation’s foundation is built on secrets and lies, so what can I do but applaud Julian Assange’s efforts to change the status quo?  Long may he leak!   *dances…

It was early yesterday morning while I was sitting here, that I'd glanced out of the window to see a snake’s head pop out of the top of the fiddlewood tree, a couple of feet from where I sit… It's now 7.10am and it’s back, and this time I’m treated to it’s full 4ft length, as it weaves sinuously in and out of the branches, searching for a meal…. One of a family of variegated bush snakes that appear to have taken up residence in the asbestos roof that covers my Controller's Bunker..  A beautiful creature to watch, as it goes about it's business, and I can only hope they can stay a jump ahead of my destructive animals….

LATER at 8.35pm

I only managed to check out the first 25 pages of bwana’s thread in the mybroadband photography forum, this evening… I guess I chomped up a fair bit of bandwidth by the time I packed it in, but it was worth it… Looks like I'll have to do a rethink on my character assessment of some of the regulars in that Forum… If you can find so much beauty in such ordinary things, you can't be all that bad… *shrugs…

The leg-sawing grasshopper that’s lived and sung hectically from the identical position outside our lounge window for well over a year, has remained silent for days now… *winks… Because of it's proximity and volume, it was the one I chose to draw to the GW’s attention, as often as I could…
Practically in DLOS to the treated patch on the Scrabble-Player's outer bathroom wall and to our computer, that little transmitter/receiver has been one of the more over-used devices in Bali’s box of tricks…
It wasn’t long after he had the new aircon unit put on his wall the other night, that the desk lamp next to our PC began to behave badly…. (I've already blogged how it flickered so wildly for a couple of nights before settling down..)
Some sort of replacement for the now judiciously silent grasshopper?  I swear tonight was the second time I heard a thump from the lamp’s direction, and I'm tempted to pull the plug out of the walljack just to thwart the Chop, if I can… I simply can't be bothered right now… *grins…
I've no idea why it's making a noise similar to that of the wireless fixed-line cable that feeds in behind the telly, but time will tell, as it generally does in the end…*waits…

Tonight’s experience online was wondrously uneventful.. Now, if you can just get him to unblock my irc trivia access, I may be able to cut back on my whining for a change… Too much to ask for?  Oh come on!   Get over yourselves!  He’s not a Secret Agent’s BACKSIDE!!!
If thundercity.net can no longer stomach my patronage of their trivia channel, create me a room, give me a bot, and make it off-limits to the unfortunately obsessed Crackerboy….

Has Nayager chosen his next heist victim yet?  Does he give a short list to the Druglord and Earl makes the final choice?  Where's it to be?  An unsuspecting business in Brickfield Road?  Another Bank or Jewellery store, this time at the Westwood Mall?  Talking of Brickfield Road – If I went down there and worked my way along, how many business owners would admit to paying some sort of protection money to the Sexual Offender?  Huh?  Any ideas, Balliram?  There has to be a reason why Mayville was included in the Brighton Beach Cluster set-up, that’s now put the criminal Nayager in charge of operations…

The Good Cops sit dead quiet for the moment.. Orders to STFU on their opinions?  A rock and a hard place hey Leon?  You need to get the bastard to lose control publicly like he did with you in the Parking lot.. How's about you pick me up and take me with you to the next Hearing?  The sight of my ugly mug in close proximity, might just do the trick, and have him publicly reveal the disgusting monster he is… *hints…
On second thoughts, if you bought the spiel that I EVER had a crush on that perverted egomaniac, then you pretty much deserve your enforced silence..*blinks.. Blokes are just SUCH vain idiots!  *laughing…
How many years BEFORE I joined the CPF, was I hounded by that Prick and his IT lackey?  Sure, I laid it on thick in an attempt to assess the damage, once I'd joined…But dear Lawd, that so many of you fell for it, is beyond belief… *heads off snorting…

Sunday 12th December at 12.45am..

Ungodly hour?  Nay Jock!  I'm in such fine humour I figured why not get up, have a coffee, and chat here with you.. *beams… Mister Malicious is at it again…
It's in the small stuff really.. I'd gotten onto Cloud 9 late yesterday afternoon for a nap, and predictably our Controller (who as you know, is seldom out of earshot) gave Kasim's house-alarm a jab via the power circuit…
It's probable that Missus B.Snr was also trying to nap at the time, so two birds would've appealed no end….

WeeWilly had obviously forgotten my always handy Muffles, so that particular little bit of vindictiveness went nowhere, here at No. 8.. OTOH,  it would've added to No. 4’s increasing stress levels quite nicely, so I'll score him a 6 out of 10, shall I?
Never slow to overdo what he considers to be a genius idea, he began the nonsense again at about twenty minutes after midnight, when he spiked No. 2’s house alarm again..

It runs and it runs, and eventually stops for a minute or two before resuming it's shriek… The thing is, it's SO erratic… It seldom goes for the same amount of time (eh, he’s just noticed I'm up and about, and has activated one of his noisy nearby devices *spits… ) and the same applies to the breaks in between…
A dead giveaway! *roffles…
In fact, I'd mentioned this to B.Snr a while back, and he’d also noticed… *grins….
Right now Bali is stumped..It's been almost 10 minutes since the alarm stopped, and he's lost any rhythm he may have had… *falls over….
Is he home, or out with his two unfortunate and equally stupid Fanbois?  It's Friday after all.. A night that for as long as I've known him, he's traditionally regarded as perfect for the ‘Lets have some fun with the Neighbours’ crud he employs...

Almost 15 minutes now, and he’s just spiked it again.. His spliff-fuelled head has tossed caution to the wind and clearly he's not bothering to make much effort to keep the alarm's timing regular… May I predict that this will be a common occurrence from now on? 
Oh ja, he's employed it off and on since Kasim packed up and moved over the road.. But see, I think there was method in his madness by his upgrading the latest aircon unit the other day.. Now he can close ALL his windows without fear of the Sweeper being disturbed by his noisy games and nailing him for it… *chortles out loud…

I confess my first thought after he'd had the electrician there, installing the thing till 8pm at night, was that our power supply would in some way be affected.. (and so it was, as displayed by the sudden odd behaviour of our desk lamp). My second thought had been that we are due to be sent another visitor.
A replay of that memorable rainy night when the unfortunate Telkom employee HERE arrived over our courtyard wall in an attempt to terrorise us..
Our Controller had installed his aircon a few days earlier, and therefore could safely say he’d had all his windows shut and didn’t hear the enormous racket going on, for like an hour, a few feet away next door..*chokes..

Poor Missus C… *sighs… How she continues to hold her head up, beats me… As fast as she covers for him in one area, he lets her down in another… I'm betting that at this moment Bali is way too goofed to string two coherent thoughts together and I’m LOVING it!!!
As I'd said to the SITA employee the other day, Balliram could win a prize for most Unsuitable Area Controller of the decade, and he should be locked up… *grins…
While I'm genuinely sorry for No. 4, who bear the brunt of this astonishingly vicious and childish behaviour, I guess I've had a good chuckle at another plot being lost, and nearly finished my blog at the same time.. Now I'm off to get my Muffles and re-enter the Land of Nod… *waves…

LATER at 5.30am..

Which I did, but only after the Knob had run through a few of his nastier frequencies.. Am I not utterly ashamed of you, for allowing this to continue?  *coughs…  A perverted and obsessed Cracker, who answers to a proven by the Courts serial Sex Offender, who in turn answers to a Druglord..   A wealthy Purveyor of Banned substances who now frequents our Head of Intelligence’s Inner circle?

Though I carp on regardless, you must know that despite my stupidity, I understand exactly why you continue to stay rooted to the spot…  Were you to so much as be seen to raise an eyebrow, who knows but that you would find yourself experiencing the joys of the Frequencyfest we endure, or worse…
We were allowed to snore until just after 4.30am, when the Knives to the Wrist beauty was demonstrated in no small measure.. I've no doubt that despite copious applications of ganja, Bali is none too pleased at having his role in the Festive Season Heists brought to the fore.. No point in saying Bite Me, as he's already indulging his rage to the max… *gurns….

At 5.55am the Knob deems it's time the rest of the neighbourhood were up and about, and he spikes no. 2’s alarm yet again.. *amused…

Peace julle…

---oOo---

Sunday 12th December 2010 at 10.14am