Friday, December 03, 2010

OUT OF THE BLUE..
(begun Friday 3rd November at 3.20am...)

It took him a couple of determined tries to wake me, but finally I surfaced.. Morning, Master… Just in from jolling then? *totally impressed… I actually heard your remote go the first time, so there was no need for you to briefly kickstart your house-alarm as well, but hey, mission accomplished..*waves cheerfully…

You’re going to have me arrested?  You and who else?  Erm, and on what charges exactly?  Treason? Slander and libel?  *falls over laughing… Cuff me baby, and let's bring this rot out into the open, shall we?  From the start I've insisted that you’ve omitted to fill people in on the finer details of the Big Brother technology.. That while our President, his Minister of Police, Nathie Mthethwa, and even Bheki Cele, are aware of the Information Theft scheme, they have only the vaguest idea of how it works…

*It's now 3.30am and Eisntein has just activated his latest oddly thready-sounding noise outside..* 

From the get-go I've asked to be allowed to speak out to these Government appointed officials, and attempt to fill them in on ALL the amazing monitoring devices and means now available to compromise them.. Treason? I don’t think so…*grins…
My intention would be to level the playing-field and to at least give ALL the parties the chance to fulfil their roles honestly, and without corruption…  An option they may just consider, were they to be made aware of just how easy it is to now monitor EVERY aspect of their lives….
Instead, you’ve chosen to publicly out an endless stream of greedy porkers, who I doubt will ever pay for their sins.. *blinks…

*What actually is the purpose of this new sound you run, Balliram?  A scrambler?  Jammer of sorts?  It's fairly effective… *applauds*

We got the picture a long time ago, though it's doubtful the down-trodden masses give a toss, as they battle to survive one day at a time… I'm sure we're agreed then, that the already-privileged are AWED by the Big Brother-achieved, steady stream of revelations, and the extent and speed with which the Government coffers are being emptied… Enough now..*belches…
I can't be the only one who’s begun to wonder what the point is, of all your cleverness… Is it just so obvious, that I've missed it?  *yawns…

The latest attacks to our PC launched on Monday, have had me scrapping the last two scribbled blogs, as old news.  A renewed and determined effort was being made to deter me from updating my blog, by means of dropping our iBurst connection, DNS server errors, and mischief with google… It was actually doing the trick, up until I called tradepage yesterday afternoon and tracked dear Hilary to a conference she was attending up in Johannesburg with Ian Halliday..
You remember Hilary, Jannie?  After a little nudge to her memory banks, she certainly remembered you… *beams…

The youngster in Johannesburg that picked up my call had said she was still tied up, so I'd replied that in that case I'd speak to Halliday himself..*shrugs… She came on the line quite smartly after that…
I doubt this lovely person knows much about the deal struck between the Telecoms Agent and her Boss, and the fact that Halliday is knowingly allowing so many of his paying clients to have their accounts and lives hijacked by Mo Shaik’s employees, in order to be used as Test Dummies for the Project…
I told her that, despite my old man being oblivious to this corruption, it was still downright fraud, and that basically her Boss should see that our Area Controller, Colin P. Balliram, stopped dropping the connection the GW is paying for.
It’s a given she went straight back to good old Ian in baffled mode, poor girl… If she managed to repeat only a quarter of what I'd said, Halliday would've gotten the picture… 

*It's now 4.20am, and it's begun raining, as thunder rumbles in the distance…*

Do I think my call will make any difference at all to my Area Controller's continued efforts at blocking me from blogger.com?  Let’s see now – Balliram answers to Barnabas and the Strategist… Mr. Halliday OTOH, I guess deals direct with Jannie van Zyl, who in turn will have to keep our Head of Intelligence happy…
So no – In this instance I would say that Ian Halliday will have to take a back seat to Mo Shaik’s current favourite, the Druglord, Earl Michael Barnabas…. *shrugs…. 
Sure, I logged on last night without a problem, though it ran if possible, even slower than usual.. My iBurst connection wasn’t dropped and google behaved as it should, and I accessed blogger and my gmail account without the sky falling in… *snorts…
The only real oddness was the total lack of my Master’s little Area Connection 2 window popping up… *coughs….

You may at this point care to check who it was that began posting on mybroadband of sudden problems encountered with google, since Monday… Fanbois Bali? 
I’d told Hilary that we’d picked four random IT companies while we were out and about yesterday.. Four establishments stretched between Westville and Hillcrest who said they'd had no problems whatsoever with either google or international sites, and therefore it's safe to assume that our repeatedly dropped connection was due to our over-zealous Area Controller….

When I'd signed in to my gmail account last night, it was to find young halicon still dutifully manning his post… I clicked on chat to ask him whether Balliram had given him Admin rights to our machine.. His reply?  A simple lol… He swiftly recovered enough to say no, to which I replied good, and shut the window…
Food for thought there Douglas?  From where I'm sitting, your constant presence (the green light in gmail) means only one thing.. You have my Master's permission to be there…*winks…
It's always possible that the escalated problems we've encountered since the weekend have had more to do with your presence, than with our Area Controller's spite… Offended or amused? 
It’s a ploy that’s been used regularly by Bali and his personal Pooper-Scooper over the years, to great effect..

When the Bitter Old Bitch barrels in to whine of the latest corruption to her computer, the Courageous Couple adopt their injured stance and swear that Balliram had nothing to do with it.. That would be simply because he got one of his adoring followers to create the mischief instead…  Such a basic little trick, but one that’s easily confused you all along?
My hands are clean and it wasn’t me’  All the while omitting to mention that he employed someone else to do the dirty…*roffels…
Enough…

I took a call from Foreman Road yesterday afternoon…The young man asked whether I could report that the huge water leak at the Settlement had still not been attended to.  It's been running for like six weeks now, and you can check for yourselves at The Weekly Gazette (www.tabloidmedia.co.za)..
The rep actually said that despite the people being told constantly that water is precious and becoming scarce, nobody had turned up to stop the flow..
I duly rang Faults to find they already had a report logged on November 16th.  (It had been flooding for weeks even prior to that first report).  Will you continue to delude yourselves that this situation is due to simple service delivery problems?   Rubbish!
I was given a new Fault reference number which I passed on to our CPF Vice-Chair straight away (who expressed his shock at the news).
Yeah, Fawzia, some of us were listening when you trotted out the careful party line on the looming water crisis.. Why then do you not see to it that the Councillors you’re tasked to chivvy, don’t EARN the fortune they're being paid?
Follow-ups are not a part of your mandate? You were unaware of the enormous volumes of water being run off at Foreman Road?  Or you were told it was necessary for the Project, and that you were to remain silent?  *interested…

Neil Macleod has certainly earned his seat up there with his corrupt fellow officials, and employing Allen Spence’s standard ‘Just doing my job’ stinks to high heaven… *frothing…

B.Snr. mentioned on Wednesday that his Missus had endured a nasty experience recently.. Out of the blue her head had suddenly felt it was going to explode, and she'd said she literally thought she was dying… Now THERE'S a handy frequency!
My word, Missus C, but your SO’s amazing prowess must make you SO proud!  I mentioned this later to the GW and he mumbled ‘she should check for a tumor’.. You think?  B.Snr. escaped terminal annihilation by the skin of his teeth in 2005, and maybe you can achieve better results with his Missus? *vomits copiously…
Don’t give me the 'wild accusations' bullshit at this point, for it would be wasted.. You KNOW that Einstein next door is a criminal, working for criminals, and that he has long attacked the Innocents at No. 4 with the same venomous ferocity he employs on us…
Should this latest malice visited upon Missus B.Snr prove to be more than just a random act of spite, the onus will fall on you collectively.. You, and your continued and cowardly silence.. *sniffs..

*The yellow-billed kite sits at the top of one of the remaining gumtrees across the valley.  Silhouetted against the low grey clouds as he/she waits hopefully for me to feed the birds, and thereby create a broader menu to pick from…*grins…
I ask that you be tolerant of my more-than-usual incoherence, but I guess it's downhill from here… Running on the spot for so long is finally taking it's toll… *yawns…*

If the Telecoms Agent continues to paint Colin Balliram as no more than an amiable, extremely talented Jack-the-Lad, your alarm systems should be on full alert.. Should be, ja…  Whether you’ve been irrevocably lulled by the Big Brother Propoganda machine is anyone’s guess…
Peace..

PS: It appears I can't escape the nonsense initiated as I attempt to edit this blog... It's slowed down so drastically that I checked the connection to find it was down to 90% and a minute later up to 94%... Increased delays and it was down to 70%!  Ek maak STERK beswaar mense!  For all the kak I endure in an effort to wake you from your slumber, and as my Network Admin resides not 100 feet from me here, I should in fact be given the very best of connections and not the crap I'm enduring right now... *winks...

---oOo---

Friday 3rd November 2010 at 11.01am