Sunday, December 05, 2010

SHUTDOWN..?
(begun Friday 4th December at 11.35am..)

*I ask myself, why the near-impossibility in updating my blog since Monday, and I rather like the answer... *beams...   Both the GW and I have been treated to an inordinate amount of problems online this morning... No discrimination at all hey Balliram?  Should I disappear for more than a few days, may I suggest you check with the Druglord's Cracker whether it's to be a permanent shut-down?*  

I’d just closed down the PC, after finally managing to edit and publish Out of the Blue.. Is that an electrician's bakkie I see pulled in next to Bali’s car?  Would that have anything at all to do with the wildly fluctuating signal quality I’ve just endured?  It makes no difference whether the mischief in blogger was due to my Master being distracted by visitors/wekkers at him home, or whether young halicon is indeed on occasion acting as Bali’s proxy, and cocking up in the process, for our connection should theoretically, be perfect… *mutters…

You're going to tell me it's too much to ask for?  Take a look at me and tell me that’s the least I've earned FFS!  Not respectful enough Jannie?  Is that why you’re again allowing BrightSpark next door to employ carte blanche in his attacks?  Sies vir jou boetie… Ek sien mos jyt lankal ophou lag….  *shrugs…
It's time for you to head on back to your Superiors for some re-programming.. Maybe this time they could install some effing sympathy onto your harddrive?  I'd have thought after the Craigavon fiasco you'd have been temporarily grounded, while the necessary adjustments were made to your inner workings, but apparently not..*snorts…
Yeah, yeah.. I'm willing to bet you have a fantastic record (just like the Courageous Couple), for helping out possible Recruits, but there's no WAY your largesse involves compassion in any form, as your assistance will be ultimately geared only towards aiding the Plan Fantastique… *grins hideously…

Saturday 4th December at 3.45am…

A truly ugly and persistent ache in my hipjoint finally dragged me awake at 3.20am… Eish!  I must have fallen into bed and oblivion just before midnight, and would probably have snored until 6am, if Bali hadn't been missing me, and activated that shitty little wake-up call.. There's no point in arguing with him once he's made his mind up, and besides, it could've been a whole lot worse…
He’s nailed both my hipjoints simultaneously before, (the genius), so on this occasion just the one was more than sufficient to have me stagger out of bed for the day… *winks…
I'd gone online before I left for the end-of-year SAPS function last night, and our Network Admin continued to demonstrate his superior skills, unabated…

Though the connection was never actually dropped, the madly fluctuating signal quality had the mybroadband pages taking forever to load, and when I went over to blogger.com and subsequently signed out, once again I got a Connection has been Dropped screen, before I tried again successfully.
(As I whinge on here, I can almost hear the Telecom's Agents silkily saying the BOB doesn’t know what she’s talking about, and that these problems with iBurst are right across the country… Heheh… Izzat So?   NOT…. )
Is this what he would have Ian Halliday believe? That since Monday our 100% signal quality has suddenly gone haywire?  Man, if you buy that, you'll buy anything…*grins dementedly….

Last night at the SAPS braai, I had a truly great time, and both the new venue and the familiar faces were magnificent… Despite the tankful of vodka I put away, I was still smiling as I staggered about trying to get the gate chain on, just before midnight… *beams…
I'd covered a fair amount of ground, and wherever I went I was met with hugs and smiles, right up to the time we were finally persuaded to leave…
If it had been hoped to audio-monitor any of the proceedings, there must have been disappointment.. The tables and sound system for the braai had been set up outside on the forecourt of the Camapara Conference Centre over in Clare Road.. A vast open area that turned out to be perfect for the guests, though maybe not so much for the stealthy Listeners…

The rain had miraculously held off, and we needed quite a bit of encouragement to leave before midnight… *applauds..
Get a load of our guest-of-honour HERE.. It's none other than Majoor Gineraal Bala Naidoo!  If you're a Durbanite, you'll be very familiar with the chap, as he's been the SAPS Press spokesman for ever… Thankfully he kept his speech to the minimum, and though he made us no promises we'd not all heard a hundred times before, everyone liked what he said..
Which team does the fellow bat for? 
I managed to corner the poor bloke briefly, to ask that the Good Super be transferred back to Dodge City from Mariannhill.. Whether he paid any attention at all to this trashed old biddy’s request, is doubtful, but at least I asked…*shrugs…

There's no real chance of that happening, is there Laz?  Much like Augustine, the fellow was just too determined to eradicate the filth from the Zone, and he had to go… The Druglord and Nayager between them had this dedicated cop transferred to the outer reaches of the City, and will no doubt see to it that he remains there, for he could've proven to be a menace to both the Sex Offender and the Project…

Sunday 5th December at 4.45am…

Several new signal enhancers were activated for the first time last night, over at the mini base Station…As it happens, they're pretty much where I'd predicted they'd be…*gooseflesh… I can see only three from down here, stuck on either side of the original foyer with it's existing and stunning orange ball light, the new lights  are now dotted the length of the orphanage building, right down to the little church... *mops both streaming eyes.…
Combined with the giant that runs from the Recreation Centre, and the power my Master pumps out as always from the nun's quarters, one can clearly see the reasoning behind the Muni’s exhortations to cut back on OUR power usage… 

For the first time in yonks I'd hung about last Thursday till Sister came out of church, and I was able to chat to her…If you recall it was months back that she'd had the successful surgery for um…gallstones?  She doesn’t attend our Meetings anymore, and said that she has to lay down frequently, as she's now developed back problems..  There's a thing!  Do YOU know anything about this development, Bali dear?
Have you been feeding that wonderful little nun a steady stream of unregulated wireless frequencies and power, perchance?

There's no need to do your duck and shuffle routine at this point, as I've no doubt at all that more than a few are aware of just how talented you are..*claps  After all, you demonstrate your genius and accuracy on a daily basis here in our home, as well as the homes of my friends….
I've speculated before on the joint problems suffered by the Sisters over at the orphanage, have I not?
In particular you and your scuzzy mates are aware of Sister's views on Barnabas and the convicted Sex Offender, and it would be ridiculous to let her get away with it..*winks..
Two birds, one stone, Balliram?  Punish her with the pain, and thereby ensure that she stops attending our CPF Meetings?  *looks at the Director…

Have YOU been given a taste of the medicine that the Area Controller can now dish out so freely?  As one of the Good, who've been persuaded there's no alternative to the Big Brother Operation, may I suggest that both you and the Principal pay close attention to any new and devastating pains that you may in encounter in your joints?
That you learn to include Nayager and Balliram in the private conversations that occur in your home, a stone's throw from the mini base station, and to temper your casual remarks accordingly?   The Druglord has given his two cowboy reps free rein to enact their vicious madate, and by your very goodness, you both may well end up as targets…

Nayager made the Press again last week… See www.themercury.co.za December 2nd, Page 6,  Police chief charged for intimidating Witness…  This time it’s for threatening to take out the Trouble Shooter a few months ago…
Much digging in your street Leon?  If you have a fixed line to your home, did it give you endless problems at some point over the last few years?  Did you have the Telkom techs arrive to replace your cable?  *waves to Sean Mudaly…
Any problems with your power supplies?  Lose any appliances out there?   As a fitness fanatic, have you suddenly found you’re encountering excrutiating pains in your joints?
It's highly unlikely that ActionMan would have the time or inclination to visit me here, so I ask that someone be kind enough to get in touch with the chap and see if I'm right?  That either before, or since the drive-by shooting at his home, his house has been wired to the maximum, and that by now he and his little family are experiencing the results of the wondrous Big Brother technology.. Ask him, why don’t you?

Has the situation here improved, since my call to tradepage?  On the contrary, despite the sullen absence of the familiar Area Connection 2 window, my signal quality continues to fluctuate wildly and the various symptoms I suffer at my Master's clever, but grubby hands, have if anything, escalated considerably....*yawns...
It's Open House here now, is it not Jannie?  For my cheek, I deserve all that can be thrown my way?

The Muni’s Water Department dude called me at 5pm on Friday to say he was at the Foreman Road Informal Settlement.. The little rep told me later that the leak had finally been fixed.. Am I to be grateful?  You're kidding me!   For at least six weeks that precious commodity has deliberately been allowed to continue flooding out into the settlement.. The storm water drains couldn’t cope with all the rain?  THAT’S your story?  *gags…
I anticipate the usual mischief when I finally attempt to share this update with you.. The increased attempts to block me, cause me to believe that astonishingly, I've begun to make some sense at last… Why else would they bother?  Why else would the Telecoms Agent remove his amiable protection completely?

LATER at 8.45am…

The GW has just logged on and attempted to load www.themercury.co.za and then www.iol.co.za. The resulting mess on his screen should have suggested to him that his Kaspersky program has been seriously compromised..
Our Area Controller can rest assured that he will forget the incident and move on..*winks.. Instead of allowing this brilliantly talented Captain of Courage and Crackership to continue to maliciously corrupt our computer, how's about an official email, advising me that my blog has been shut down by the authorities?  Connection Interrupted FFS?  Pfft.. Too honest and direct to suit the PTB?  At least then the GW could get the service he forks out for… ..

Peace…

PS Just as I clicked on Publish, prior to editing, a loud thump behind the Telly announced my Controller's arrival.... *waves....A while later clicking on View Blog and Im given Unable to Connect... *sighs...


---oOo---

Sunday 5th November 2010 at 11.02am…