Wednesday, December 01, 2010

GYPPED....
(begun Wednesday 1st December at 3.15am...)

DNS Error Temporary network problem, please retry later
The requested URL could not be retrieved.

As I'm already signed into the requested URL, I guess the above is bullshit?  The latest in my Master's attempts to cause mischief, fosho…. As always, young halicon sits in my gmail, with his green light all systems go….  I don’t care for the DNS Error, so I click on chat and ask hal's advice… Do I accept this latest effort to block my blog, or do I persist in my attempts? Amazingly, as I begin to type out my query in gmail chat, hal’s bright green light disappears…. *winks…  I try again to post my new title and this time, it actually publishes….

The first sign that someone or something had seriously rattled our Controller yesterday, came shortly after 2.pm.   I'd been skiving off on Cloud 9, as I do more and more frequently these days (*winks at Bali), when I was woken by a call that reminded me I'd not yet sent out the latest set of Minutes.. Gezunkelnutz!  A glance showed my Master's driveway to be empty.. Tsk…
Though the modem lights appeared sluggish, I managed to boot up okay, and had sent out at least four sets of Minutes in gmail when the connection was suddenly dropped *boom!*.. I tried reconnecting, and was given an Error 678 Remote Computer not Responding… Huh?  It was 2.15pm when I nipped back down and checked, only to find Bali’s car had magically re-appeared on his driveway… *cackles…
I don’t think he'd been that far away when he'd suddenly spied activity on our PC via his smartphone and raced home.. Nothing beats the mischief he can create from right next door… *teeth…

Anyways, he appeared to calm down a bit, and permitted me to plod my way through my list of addressees and to finally get the job done… When I came to boot up to browse mybroadband after 7pm, I'd almost forgotten my Area Controller’s oddly panicked behaviour earlier in the afternoon…
Over the last couple of days, I've noticed the modem lights taking longer than usual to light up after plugging it in, and last night it became clear that Einstein has chosen to go after that sturdy little piece of equipment to vent his spite…
Despite that it took it's time to activate the full signal, I managed to connect, and was in mybroadband when the connection was summarily dropped for the first time… *blinks…
I tried reconnecting and was given an Error 678 Remote computer not responding though by then the modem was fully lit…

Despite his efforts to now have the GW buy the faulty modem premise, it indicates that my bought and paid for modem is now the target of choice by the Appliance Killer….
Our problem is being given as a Network issue not a modem issue… Error 678? *winks…
Nice try o Master Mine, but I have to ask – what caused the spiteful fumblings at both 2pm and shortly after 7pm? What made you so nervous that you dropped the ball with the Error 678, proving there's nothing wrong with our modem, that your manipulation hasn’t caused…

Did young Baron get in touch after he'd glanced at For Different Folks, and was he freaking out?  Did he remind Bali that Oom Earl wouldn’t care for quite so much spotlight ? *teeth..
Man, the two of you should have thought of that years ago, when you first found it so sniggeringly amusing to manipulate my life… *shrugs…
I was eventually allowed to check out the Forum in peace, though my Controller certainly wasn’t finished with me, by a long shot..

Lights out later on, and I lay there peacefully for five minutes before my insteps and shins suddenly went icy cold and the wave of familiar nausea threatened to overwhelm me.. My first thought Bali?  That I can DO THIS!   That it’s a small price to pay in return for freedom of speech, and that the sheer ferocity of that particular physical attack confirmed that my blog had hit home..*beams…

If you, dear Reader, choose to believe that this report is no more than colourful imagination, I'm sure Leonard Els the physics boffin, would be able to tell you just how our power supply Manipulator attacked me so savagely last night, and that my description of said attack was spot on….
I was permitted to drift off before I reached actual dry-retching point, but it goes without saying there will be a next time hey Bali dear?  *waves…

There were grumblings in the Daily News, November 29th, Page 2, Outcry Over Lotto Funds to Schools on the huge amounts of dosh given to larnie schools by our National Lotto, and in particular of the R700 000 dropped into Westville Boys High School’s lap recently…
A huge portion of Lotto's takings has been earmarked for the Big Brother Project, and for upgrading institutions that are in positions suitable to enhance the Blessed signal….  (See the mini base station undergoing a 4-phase upgrade, courtesy of the Lotto, at St. Theresa’s Convent.)

WBH is on a little hill, and as such, is perfect for the job hey Donald?  Have they acquired a full-on Wireless Mast, and if you drive around the establishment after dark, do they run a myriad of eye-watering signal enhancers?  I guess you already know the answer to that one… *shrugs…
Next time you bitch and moan that our National Lotto is obviously rigged, and that so many desperate and deserving institutions are not considered worthy of handouts, rather choose to be delighted by the millions they're spending to improve YOUR WUG connection, and the access made available to their hand-picked IT goons, to invade your privacy…*winks…

I'd pretty much forgotten about the Business Against Crime initiative, that was begun here in the Zone during the Sex Offender's reign at Sydenham Station/Dodge City…. I was reminded of it yesterday when I checked out the latest issue of Crime Zero.. (www.crimezero.co.za) on Page 11…
Who is this Mr. Khan that came up with the idea, and why did he subsequently disappear, and the entire operation appear to cease running?  Certainly a mystery worthy of investigating further?
I would of course speculate that it began to put Nayager and his team of Rotten Apples on the spot, and that the unfortunate Mr. Khan was eventually leaned on to such an extent that he simply stopped attending the GOCOC Meetings and the whole initiative folded?

NOW 4.25am..

The continued (now two nights in a row) and I swear, embarrassed silence, by our noisy ‘cricket’ device that’s resided outside our lounge window for well over a year, was not without a few hectic repurcussions, some of which I've already mentioned.
As I sat in my corner of the lounge at 5.35pm yesterday, I was treated to full–on toothache and a broken wrist, while I watched The Weakest Link.. It affected all the fillings in the top right hand of my ceaselessly yapping mouth, and my right wrist, only.. *applauds Einstein roundly….
Was this special attention the result of our Controller's rage at my continued attempts to pique the GW’s interest to the astonishing behaviour displayed by an insignificant insect?  *laughing…

Were it to suddenly return to it's identical position after a short absence, will the GW finally begin to pay attention to the obvious, or will my poor Master be forced to abandon that particular device? *waits with interest…
Will the Scrabble-Player be enlisted to assist in setting up a replacement, or is the trusting fellow unaware of these gadgets?  Surely as one of the Chosen, (albeit belated) he was finally filled in and told of the special treatment applied to the outer wall of his bathroom, which assists so ably in the audio monitoring of OUR home?
You’ve not told him yet?  Ai, Carumba!  An oversight?  Tsk, tsk….. Were your Recruitment Officer to have omitted to tell you, or denied the existence of these nifty little devices, may I suggest it's time you asked yourselves what else has been left out of the Plan Fantastique that you were shown?
What other technological delights, of which you’ve not been made aware, await you in the near future?

If these noisy little early-warning alarm systems do indeed prove to be of great assistance to the Project Authors, it won't be long before your quiet backwater is rigged up with similar devices, if it's not already been done… Will your Area Controller be working on the QT with local Organised Crime Bosses, to fulfil the Project's mandate of the continued destabilisation of the country?  Will these nocturnal beasties work FOR you, or against you?  Balliram is a respected member of our Intelligence Agency and he would NEVER…………….. You think?  *keels over with mirth….

Fark kiddos!  It's time to wake up and smell the stench of having been taken for a ride… The beauty of it is, that there is NOTHING you can do about it now, but pray that the Good Guys plan is failproof… Fingers crossed will probably work just as well for the many non-believers that hang about, and you can hope that your name isn't pulled out of the hat by the designated Mischief-Makers in your area… *sighs…

LATER at 5.20am

A shocking-pink lumo sun was rising above Hugo Road when I went up just now to put out the garbage… To my delight, my white jasmine has recovered amazingly.. I've blogged previously of it's beauty when flowering, and it's subsequent deliberate destruction.. Since I personally replaced three of the five wall sections with shade-cloth to repair the haphazard job my own Landscaper was ordered to do, the jasmine has been allowed to thrive..
I've since made it off-limits for young V, and told him that should further damage occur to these plants, I will be back up the ladder to improve on his handiwork done on the remaining two sections of wall… Believe me, there will be a TRIPLE layer of the heaviest shade-cloth obtainable, going up.. *winks..
More about that young Mr. Caught-in-the-Middle at a later stage.. I've stuff to attend to.. *waves..
Peace..
PS: It's now 11.40am. and I'd just begun the arduous task of editing my garbled writing when a loud thump sounded behind the telly (where the wireless cable enters the house)and I spit automatically... *grins...Oh, and BTW, young hal did actually reply to my query in gchat though he would prefer I use Skype *winks...
---oOo---

Wednesday 1 December 2010 at 11.57am…