Monday, December 20, 2010

THE CONDUIT...
(begun Monday 20th December at 5am..)

*The speed this PC now loads is fairly astonishing.. Needless to say the GW hasn't remarked on it and I doubt he's noticed....*

Has there been an emergency Council Meeting hastily scheduled for today?  The topic under discussion being the scandalous allegations posted on www.durbanite.co.za? *grins.. Have all the Staff employed by City Hall already received emails from the outraged City Manager, threatening them with dire consequences, should they dare to voice their opinions on the site?
Ve haff vays und means of tracking you down, und you vill suffer ze consequences?  Never before has this been so true… *vomits..

Despite the kudos earned by the Independent on Saturday for single-handedly increasing the site’s membership so dramatically, it's nowhere near enough… David, up against the Goliath that’s our rot-infested municipality.. A muni so saturated with self-encriching corruption, it threatens to implode under the weight of it's own greed…  While it’s a near-perfect scenario for the Project Authors, it's not so hot for the rate-payers and citizens of this once fair City… *yawns…
Masood down at the Tribune must be grinding his journo's teeth with frustration.. I've glanced through the paper to find no mention of the rogue website at all…
Leaned on much, Masood?  Explicit orders from your Editor not to touch the subject?  Tellus again about Press Freedom and the Right to Free Speech? *winks…
Does the Editor of the Tribune already have his own Leverage File, to be hauled out and brandished above his head when he needs to be silenced?  Threats of past transgressions, however minor, being publicly revealed, should he decline to trip the light fantastic to Subban’s/Sutcliffe’s tune?
You think I'm kidding?  We’re talking billions of rands of misused funds here, and you still decline to believe that the Information Theft Scheme’s main option of blackmail and coercion won't be used to silence the Accusers?  *falls over choking…

I’m driven mad with desire to hear the Sales Pitch touted by the Strategist.. A tale so plausible that even the brightest among you have been converted to believe the Project is the Grand Solution… *sighs..

At some point yesterday, I went into the lounge to find we'd lost our TV picture.. Sitting in my corner later on, I was treated to a fine array of the debilitating frequencies our Area Controller so enjoys employing… The unregulated frequencies necessary (according to him) to invade and audio-monitor the privacy of citizen’s homes across the land.. The frequencies that are restricted to discussions between Area Controllers and their Superiors and vehemently denied to be in use, if queried by a layperson or non-member of the Inner Sanctum…

Professor Leonard Els is of course aware of the havoc that can be caused to human joints by these unacceptable levels of microwaves, and I'm curious to know whether this effect can be as easily achieved with dogs….
The Surviving Twin has grown increasingly lame in his hind leg over the past week.. Whether it's an old injury flaring up after all this time, is doubtful, but he was bowled over by a car several years ago, though the vet hadn't been able to find any serious damage at the time..
Labrat that I am, since at least 2005, I'm qualified to give you first-hand details of the damage that can now be caused by the misuse of the BB technology… *belches…

Continued and peurile suggestions that I'm mentally deranged, simply don’t cut it any more, and you'll have to do a lot better than that…*studies Ian sadly…. You’ll have seen by now that among the traits found to be highly desirable by the Project Authors, is the absolute lack of concern for our 4-footed friends… 
It probably wasn’t even twenty minutes after I'd tucked Fat Sophie up in bed last night, that she suddenly reared up, took off, and vanished under the bed… Astonishing skillz there Master! Simply AWESOME!  *applauds wildly….

There are many of you BrightBoys out there, who know I'm telling it like it is, and who will have tested my theories on the neighbourhood dogs with stunning success… *spews gently… More than a few Controllers will have used their own animals to hone their frequency skills… How many of you keep a couple of dogs outside in your yard right now?  Dogs obtained, not for their companionship, but strictly as some sort of security measure?
You know who you are…
You barely know their names, nor care, and you see to it (if they're lucky) that your domestic puts out the cheapest dog pellets and the most inedible scraps once a day….  Water?  It’s the rainy season FFS, and they can surely find a puddle or two if they're thirsty?
Someone who can treat his animals as no more than a minor security asset, will have no qualms at all in running unregulated frequencies to your home and thoroughly enjoying the often devasting results… *shrugs.. I must go…

Tuesday 21st December at 3.40am..

The two little dogs are still lying on the bed where I arranged them, a little later than usual, last night.. A rare occurrence, and one that our Area Controller may be able to explain, but won't…
My home hums with the BackFire frequency and it scrambles my thoughts even more than usual… My Master's Superiors will be delighted to hear that lately I've begun wondering what it must be like to live without pain.. Their Stooge is doing his job, and doing it well… *grins horribly…

Science is at least 20 years more advanced than the Average Joe is aware of?  Now there's a thing!  I don’t doubt for one second that he knows what he's talking about, but obviously I'm keen to know why he was talking to me…
We’d tacked a little social onto our regular CPF Meeting last night, and having invited the Crime Desk guys to join us, I'd thought it wiser to stay sober… The little Committee room is wired straight through to Dodge and who knows but that the Accomplice to Attempted Murder would've had me in the holding cells for attempting the 500 yards + to my home while under the influence?  *cackles…
Willing as I am to be incarcerated for my blog, that doesn’t include being locked up for being legless behind the wheel…

It was late already when the Newbie came over and politely struck up a conversation, and I bet it took him all of two minutes to wish he hadn't… *laughing.. I eat, sleep and dream the bloody Project, and tough titty if you're not interested – you're going to hear about it anyways… *eyeroll..
After 5 minutes of rambling on in my usual incoherent fashion, the corner of the little room where I was sitting suddenly grew warm enough to boil a kettle… The RF expert appeared oblivious…*winks...
Just how advanced is the Voice monitoring technology?  Was it able to filter my rasping tones from the thumping karaoke music with any success?  *curious.. Would I have been surprised to see just who up at Dodge was so keen to hear what I was saying, or was it just the usual Suspects?

A conduit – The word popped into my addled head yesterday and refuses to leave.. Am I some sort of manipulated pipe, encouraged to feed you confusing and incoherent information for your entertainment?  A feed that sometimes blurts out possible flaws to the system, that they may then be tweaked and perfected?  *tries to be amused and fails dismally…
Once it was established that several of us down this end had lost most of our natural defences in 2005, I guess it would've been civilised were Lenny Els to have asked us outright to be Test Bunnies for the technology… Fark – I would've been delighted to oblige..   Alas, I guess there was more entertainment to be had this way? 

*It's 4.35am and Nobby lets out an outraged bark on Bali’s front deck, at the same time as the Master sets off his house-alarm..*blinks.. Suddenly cranking up the System upset the dog, or he spied a cat?  I'll go with the former if you don’t mind.. Yep, there goes the alarm again.. A minor problem there Master?  Get a grip why don’t you? *

I warned the young tech that talking to me could well bring the plagues of Egypt down upon his head, and twenty minutes later (I kid you NOT!) he was stuck out in the mud, wheels spinning uselessly, when he came to leave… Karma, dudes, that’s all it is…*eyeroll…

I also did what I could to spread the word on the durbanite site, and hopefully a few more will go over and register…
Are the heads rolling already, or is Sutcliffe still at the blustering threats stage?  Is he gathering a small army of Legal Boffins about him, in an attempt to refute the allegations?  He can certainly afford the top of the range… Ironic but apt, that the newly created Sewage levy will probably help fund this Crooked little man’s defence team…

I'd briefly begged the Reservist again, to consider taking over as our Area Controller, though I'm well aware of the pointlessness of my plea… *grins…
Why would the Authors even consider a change of Ownership at this stage, when the Criminals they’ve employed are fulfilling the Agenda to the letter?  *shrugs…
Distracted and entertained by the ongoing whines of a worthless toad?  I figure you're getting your money’s worth, hey Earl?  *finger to the Druglord…

Do you know who I am?  How many times has that egotistical little gem been trotted out by celebs and their ilk?  When I ask the question however, I guess there's more than just a few aware that I'm the designated Village Idiot, doomed to rabbit on forever, until my batteries finally give up the ghost…

LATER at 8.30am..

Is he a qualified Engineer?  Or just a tech savant?  *interested… He said he's not had a job for three years, but he certainly seemed to be working hard last night, while the jazzdancer sat nearby, feigning disinterest… *grins and waves…
Did I gain one single positive thing from his polite interest?  I guess he confirmed that the risk factor could indeed be increased when those little white satellite dishes are fastened to an existing mast, and the fumbling ensues to connect them, and that yes, that would've been what nailed B.Snr., working out in his yard at the time… *yawns…

Was I thrilled beyond measure to have my assumptions ratified?  You're kidding me, right?  When I look at the Microwave Boffin’s tower there in Overport… The one that’s now festooned with a myriad white dishes – and I have to wonder how many ThinSkins were nailed during that process?  *sighs…
Can I lay my somewhat gloomier-than-usual demeanour at the Pervert's door? Maybe…

You take care now.. Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 21st December 2010 at 10.18am.