Wednesday, December 22, 2010

MUZZLED...
(begun Wednesday 22nd December at 3.25am...)

*Even with my long history of incoherence, this one’s a shocker… Stay or go, I care less…..*

The latest version of the Wireless Song?  That odd noise is running again nearby.. A radio that’s slipped off the station? A tap left on just enough to hiss?  That rushing sound?  It fades and returns eratically, so I have to guess it's something being operated by my Area Controller, manually… *shrugs..

I came over all soppy when I finally found the iBurst Tower thread on mybroadband yesterday afternoon, and I confess I'd had my doubts that there would ever be a happy outcome to that particular horrorshow… I'm not in the least bit surprised that Ms. Dorny was compelled to sign a non-disclosure agreement before iBurst would capitulate, and I see it was insisted that the tower’s removal was due to irregularities in it's erection and NOT the effects it had on the residents… *winks…  Whatever.. I'm just delighted that the courageous woman stood her ground, and with the help of her friends, won the day…beams..

It's now vital that she keep a daily journal and updates it constantly… Obviously not on her PC.. Unless the Project is run along very different lines up in Guateng, there are going to be aftershocks…
Tracey’s phones, both fixed and cellular, will have been taken over and controlled a long time ago.. She should accept that every conversation she has will be monitored and probably has been since the outset of the fiasco….Ah, how Janneman will scoff and sneer, and say I'm off with the BS once again... That as far as he's concerned it's case closed.... Check his nose as he speaks, why don't you? *winks....

The Strategist should seriously consider employing the very best Area Controller he can find, to run those particular power circuits… Not some irritable mini-megalomaniac affiliated to the Mob, who’ll give the game away with unchecked and malicious behaviour…
Did Ms. Dorny ever track down the unqualified Idiot that probably caused the shocking effects experienced by the residents? Did she hunt down the nearby home owner with the truly astonishing display of outdoor signal enhancers?  Did she watch for evidence of copious water runoffs?  Did she listen out in the dark for the Wireless Song?  Chances are that she didn’t, and that the chap remains her Area Controller, despite the tower’s removal…

*At this point the frequency scream in my ears has reached a crescendo, and I can only just make out a toppie calling out in the dark valley… Bali cautiously activates a wireless cricket nearby, and I spit at it, audibly… Whatever it is that he’s up to, is pretty effective, and I guess would fit under the description ‘scramble?’*

Before my Controller turns my head to mush, Ms. Dorny should be aware that it ain't over by a long shot.. She will have to school herself to be aware of every flicker and dip to her power supply, and every strange unaccounted-for, creak in her home… If she has a fixed line, is it copper or the wireless look-alike? Is her home already VOICED or not?  All this is very difficult, if not impossible to prove, but her astonishing success with the tower itself leads me to believe that if anyone can out the Privacy Invaders, she can…
Were this miracle to occur, surely the non-disclosure agreement could be considered null and void?  Maybe she should start looking for a Human Rights Lawyer that hasn’t been bought off, or is OWNED…

*Signal interference?  You’re blocking MY transmission?  Jamming me?  Suddenly I can't string two coherent words together and it’s a white-out *impressed…. Not that you could tell the difference… *

LATER at 9.35am

I hear the ADT guard calling up at Bali’s gates.. The house alarm has just gone off for the third time since 8.35am, though our Controller's car still sits at the head of his drive… Maybe he’s gone out with the Sweeper in the stunning 4x4 Mitsubishi?  
See, two of the three times I'd gone through to the GW for a brief chat, just seconds before the alarm had kicked in, and it struck me that Bali was trying hard to enhance our conversation for his listening pleasure, but for some reason he was inadvertently setting off his own alarm at the same time… *roffels…
I sent texts to Missus C straight away, giving her the times the alarm went off, so she'll know that I care…*waves…

The GW and I decided to go halvies on a MultiChoice PVR for Christmas.. Crazy to bring another electrical item into our home and pretty much hand it to the Pervert on a plate?  We’d arranged for the young tech to come over this morning and install the thing.. When the GW rang him at 7.15am to double-check it was still all systems go, it wasn’t… *snorts..
Something cropped up suddenly, and the young lad is needed in Pietermaritzburg today…*waves to the Mob…

The tech said he tried several times yesterday to reach me on my cellphone, but that each time the call had been answered by an African.. (and yes, we checked and he has my number correct)..
I'm thinking I could do some serious advertising for MultiChoice and their PVR machines here on my blog..
Nonna from Egoli insists it's dead easy to use, so if the relevant parties can get Baliram and his thuggee cronies to sit still long enough for it to be installed, I'll have a go… Can you imagine how sales would increase, if even the biggest Simpleton in the Village could operate it?  *cackles..

LATER at 12.30pm..

I'd been up the top earlyish yesterday morning, and was in time to see a fairly beat-up bakkie pull out of Kasim's little feeder road.. Jam-packed in the back with what looked to be casual labourers.. Are they the people he has living in his outbuildings to ‘keep an eye on the place?’ *bolt-eyed… Alternatively, they could've been contract wekkers brought in to work on the blockage down by the storm water drain below No. 2.. The GW tells me the manhole still appears to be open and taped off with red and white tape.. An ongoing problem in the rainy season, Wayne? *looks at von Bart (sp).

The Weekly Gazette is out early this week, and on Page 2 Zain has obligingly written the latest whitewash effort for his buddy Nayager, the convicted Sex Offender… *grins.. I guess there are very few Community members left who don’t shake their heads and roll their eyes at the sight of the old file pics being dragged out again…
How the bullying ex-Head of Sydenham Station clings tooth and nail to what he regards as ‘his territory’… You want to bet that good old Earl encourages the Molestor to believe that he’ll be back on his throne at Dodge City any day soon?  *falls over laughing..

The bad news for the newly created Crime Sector Head of Brighton Beach is that Salacious Crumb is now Barnabas’ dearly beloved lap dancer, and he’s here to stay, no matter what Earl tells you to the contrary…
Laz apparently has what the Druglord considers to be the qualities most admired in a policeman… *choking…
(Man, has he got that one wrong..)  Not that it matters, as long as he does what he's told, and allows the drug scene to flourish, and crime to continue to escalate… 94 arrests?  How many of those arrested are still locked up, and how many were let out the next morning with a warning?  *interested…
It’s a given that many of the Good cops ordered to play this waiting game will eventually become jaded and seek employment elsewhere… *sighs…

Though easily laid at the door of approaching senility, I'm still of a mind that I took a whipping this morning, not long after 4am…  That my head, never sharp at the best of times, was deliberately scrambled…
So – I’ll see you outside behind the bleachers tomorrow morning, same time, Bali?  We’ll duke it out, shall we?  You and all the RF techs that support your crookedness and the technology given you to control, against this raddled and mouthy old fart?  Bring it, ChickenBait… *hops about gamely….

Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 22nd December 2010 at 2.00pm.