Saturday, November 06, 2010

IN NEED OF HEROES...
(begun Friday 5th November at 1.45am...)

This Pensioner thing has it's advantages, and I don’t feel guilty at all, sitting here chatting to you at this ungodly hour… *grins..
I woke with a jump at 12.45am to find the little white dog fast asleep on the floor next to my bed… Weirdness….
I eventually got up for a pee, and made myself a coffee… The bell-tower over at St. Theresa’s was lit up, and I thought to ask the GW in the morning what christian festival it was at this time of the year that has them running those tower lights overnight…
Oddly enough, they’ve since gone out *winks at the Area Controller…
You have GateKeepers trundling about doing your bidding at this hour?

Let me fill you in on a few more details of yesterday's surgery, and you can decide for yourselves what to make of it all… 
When I arrived at the San at about 9.20am there was a gang of wekkers milling about outside the doors to the building… (I believe they were wearing uniforms that said Technical Services).
Anyways, I went on in to the GP’s waiting room and promptly sat down in a lake of water on one of the leather couches… That had us all cackling, and she said the aircon was the culprit and had begun leaking earlier….

A few minutes later, a bloke who looked to be the Head honcho of Technical Services (also in uniform) came strolling out from the direction of what my GP refers to as his 'theatre', and I struck up a brief conversation with him as he stood studying the dripping aircon unit…. If I’d stuck my hand out and said 'Howdydo, I’m your Mark', would he have stayed polite? *winks… I swear if I'd closed my eyes it could have been the Trouble-Shooter standing there himself… *falls over laughing…
Now the absolute last thing I was thinking about right then, was just how my poor sick Monitor was planning on sharing my up-coming experience with me.. And yet there he was, with cop written all over his 6ft frame, in an overall claiming he was Technical Services nogal… *roffels…
Do I doubt my sanity?  Au contraire, the more I think about it, the more certain I am.. The chap exuded confidence and authority FFS, and there he was, sent to bug a GP’s surgery on the orders of a Druglord…. WTF were his thoughts after speaking to me?  He’s had some crazy orders in his life, but this one takes the cake? *grins…

Lets assume I'm correct, and that a device WAS installed in the room the GP used to excise Millie 2… A device that ensured that every sound and word uttered was relayed back to waiting Listeners… I do believe that the resulting recordings will show that both my GP and his attending Sister agreed afterwards that the entire operation had been most entertaining….
Why the eight ampules of anaesthetic injected into an area the size of a R5 coin had failed to do the job properly, is anyone's guess.. PeterCH?  Any ideas?  *teeth….
I will remind you all again – Not for ONE moment do I consider I'm on a free ride here… That I'm to be allowed without any form of retribution to continue revealing the real, mind-boggling corruption at the very top of the Big Brother Operation..
If you hadn't already seen the vultures gathered about me, Roy Moodley’s (of Royal Security notoriety) purchase of Currie Motors should have brought you out of your coma fairly smartly.…

You find it hard to believe that any individual could be sick enough to do what I'm suggesting took place yesterday?  That I must have a screw loose to even think there are those who ENJOYED every curse and sound of distress I made during yesterday's visit to the GP?  *looks at Missus C…
You may protest articulately until you're blue in the chops Madam, but alas, this is the REAL character of the creature you're stuck with...
Women's Rights se VOET!  Nayager has shown what he thinks of so-called Women's Rights and has been convicted for it.. Balliram and his IT chommies are if possible, even worse specimens of perversion…

Let me ask you this Tamara – Where was Balliram yesterday morning between 9am and 10.30am?  Home?  Busy on an important operation?  *falls over choking.. You BET he was!!
Far fetched imagination?  The whole tooties?  My continued reports of Balliram's modis operandi have always had a common thread that’s tied them together.. One of unbelievably sick perversion..*yawns…
I came away from that grim little experience yesterday, the richer, believe it or not… *curtseys…

Do my tales of retribution exacted against Truth-Tellers gross you out?  Do they have the desired effect of getting you to bury your collective heads in the sand, even deeper?  Eh, the irony of it all!  That I'm single-handedly doing a better job for the Project Authors than their low-life employees ever could… Obligingly detailing for you just how tightly you’ve allowed yourselves to become ensnared by (and here I'm momentarily at a loss for words) creatures that barely pass for humans….
Sticks and stones hey Balliram?   *winks….
I predict that your dreams are going to come true sooner rather than later, dewd…. That pretty soon you're going to have me screaming for mercy is a given, and that ticket sales for the next event should rocket… *waves to Baron and Lance Lamborghini….
Have you already found my replacement?  Some old toppie you're growing more attached to by the day?  Someone you're starting to realise you just can't do without?  Good luck with that search, Balliram… You'll not find another who has you so dead to rights… *laughing…

It's raining again now at 3.10am, and the ‘special’ Agent next door has several of his devices running outside.. I guess I've fed the beast enough for the time being, so I'm off back to bed for a think…*waves..

LATER at 5.00am..

I had no problem drifting in and out of sleep on Cloud 9  *plug…
I dreamed I was at an open-air festival on the beach, and there was an amateur production of Shakespeare on at some point, and one of the players in an overhead harness kept crashing into the actors onstage…
My mum pitched up looking remarkably young, and whispered that Prince Charles was around, but he was disguised as ‘Maureen’… Eventually I found my missing bag (yep, I always lose something in my dreams) and got my beat-up little banger going ( I swear it was a Ford Anglia), and bounced down across the muddy wet field to the exit.. Before I could get out, a tractor and trailer pulled across in front of me and stalled.. Gezunkled!  I couldn’t reverse up the wet grassy slope from the beach and I couldn’t get past the stalled tractor, so I woke up instead… *beams….
Sort of erm, interesting, under the circumstances?  *winks…

Check out the Highway Mail 5th November 2010 (www.thehighwaymail.co.za) to keep updated with the Project's progress… On Page 3 you'll find a picture of Councillor Noyce checking out one of three floodlight poles that were cut down at the Kloof Town Hall, ostensibly for thieves to remove the copper wire and bulbs.  My guess is that their positioning wasn’t advantageous to the required LOS, so hirelings were employed to hack them down, giving a good excuse to reposition their angles and rig them up with wireless enhancers…
How'm I doing, you grubby little man? *looks at the Lord of All Electricity for Debben… Still employing the shabby-looking Mthiyane Contractors to take care of that end of the business?  *vomits..

On Page 9 you'll find my main interest under “Here's where that hum is…”   Valley View Road?  The BEHR complex?  If you live out that way and the noise bothers you, blog it FFS… Start a blog and share it with the world as I do, in Humming Along…. *cackles.. Our Wireless Song can still be heard floating out from the orphanage on occasion, but it's wisely become so much less in-your-face that you have to really concentrate to hear it.. Could it be that someone with a conscience is embarrassed that such power is being run from a refuge for innocent children?  Surely not!  *waves to the Director…

If you recall, I used to be nauseated that they were operating signal enhancers even out of the little church bell-tower, never mind the toddler's dormitories… I've since adjusted my thinking to fit in with the rest of you… If you and your faith don’t have a problem with the church being used like that, then why on earth should I? *beams… Adapt or fry…
Speaking of which, Double-O-Niks could terminally cook me at any point..
You know it, and I sure as hell know it… What stays his filthy hand?  Above all else, the Coward's Mantra remains “Don’t Get Caught"... Then again, it would have been simple to persuade him that slow torture has it's merits, ne Janneman?
That despite my bitching and carping, there is still room for creativity, as witnessed by the events at the San yesterday?

Why include Your Grandness in this particularly foul episode?  I have a strong feeling that you now insist on being informed and kept up to date on EVERY aspect of my life… That Balliram has been told you don’t wish to be surprised by something I've written, without *coughs* Fair Warning…
Do I know you Jannie?  As much as anyone knows you?  The Sleeper?  Now awake and firing on all cylinders? 
I'm in remarkably good humour for a Bitter Old Bitch this morning, and I embrace you all before you can run for it..*grins.
That includes the grubby specimen of a Controller and his equally pathetic connections as well.. It must be the bloody medication!! *laughing…
Happy Diwali and Peace to you all…

---oOo---

Saturday 6th November 2010 at 11.36am…