Friday, November 05, 2010

WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED....
(begun Thursday 4th November at 3.25am....)


Obviously, he was listening avidly as we chattered there at the gates… WTF for?  More fodder to use as an excuse for his attacks?  Missus B.Snr joined us for a while, wearing a support bandage on her wrist, and said her hands had been really bad again lately.   *spews over Balliram…
Never enough Creep?  Mischief on their DSTV AND physical attacks?    The little woman is still unaware of your *cough* skills at nailing the joints of your victims so neatly?  If she is, she's not saying, that’s fosho…

Your type have to crow of their successes, so who exactly do you brag to, of this particular achievement?  Baron would be a definite, for he reports directly back to Oom Earl, and Laz would be a safe bet as well… A limited band of appreciative admirers alas, but for obvious reasons, you’ve got to be careful…  Why our wrists and hands?  I spent over an hour on the PC yesterday, sending out the CPF Minutes, and though my cursor hand kept going irritatingly numb, I had no problems with my wrist joints at all.. This morning I can still twist them about freely…*startled..
Often enough these days, it feels like my wrist bones have snapped and my hands flap about uselessly.. An impressive skill you have there then, hey Creep?   On two separate occasions both my elbow joints swelled up, and a couple of months back, one side of my collar bone did the same thing… Hau!  

My GP diagnosed the first elbow as bursitis, and I didn’t bother going back when the other one began to display the identical symptoms…*shrugs… Do I get a carrot for reporting so diligently on your prowess?  Mostly you have to rely on the results of your efforts being discussed out loud in private conversations so, lets face it, it’s a bonus when I tell you here of your accuracy…. *falls over puking…

Has Karl Muller figured out yet how this is being achieved?  As one of the few with the brains to understand that all that I claim is most certainly possible, I'm forced to count on him to work out the details….
For all I know the Rocket Scientist is currently enduring similar physical attacks to ours, for it's guaranteed that he’s wired to the hilt.. Has he worked out how to keep a step ahead of these criminals?  It's almost as if I were trapped in an underground bunker, not knowing if there's any life at all left above ground…*grins….

Does Sutcliffe have a fixed line installed in his beachfront apartment?  If so, you can bet the copper was replaced a long time ago with the wireless look-alike, to enable his bolt-hole to be audio-monitored by interested stake-holders…
The PTB must have a seriously strong-stomached Area Controller monitoring the Town Clerk’s private life.. A Sicko who will clinically sort the wheat from the chaff and save only the juiciest of stolen information to add to their Leverage Files…*nauseated….

It's now 4.15am and there's the merest sliver of a dull yellow moon hanging over the orphanage… How are the local WUGS coming along?  Growing in numbers daily, as more and more of the community are encouraged to join?  The minute I'd blogged my revelations on the existence of the local WUG she'd vanished like a puff of smoke… I'd been given to understand her sudden attendance of our CPF Meetings was due to a personal beef she had with the seriously crooked Salacious Crumb up at Dodge… More red herrings?

In retrospect, I figure she's a regular Wugger who came to see the Freak and little else… *sad… Once I'd outed the LAN and the many locals who hang out on the WUG, it was decided she should do a runner.. Why?
It's unlikely that her hubby’s employment at SITA is a secret?  So what if Ward Councillors and State Intelligence employees frequent the airwaves alongside the locals?  It's laughable to suggest there's anything sinister involved… Or is it? *waves to Nazneen…

Hey hun – would you know immediately, were Nayager and Balliram to activate the audio-monitoring in YOUR home?  Would you even notice the lights dip fractionally as they slide in to listen to your idle chitchat?  You’ve already heard repeatedly, how dangerously unbalanced this charming duo have become…
You think with your mum's connections, your family are exempt from the stealthy monitoring?  Geez – think again kiddo….
There are NO exceptions, despite what you're told.. The Druglord will insist he wants the personal opinions of the entire neighbourhood, and you're included… *shrugs….
One slip of the tongue at a time when the Area Controller is trawling about your street, randomly activating homes to find an interesting conversation, and your troubles could just begin..

Your mama's attendance of our CPF is a guaranteed ticket to being monitored by the convicted Sexual Offender and his bosom-buddy Balliram… A tradition begun by Koobair the Squat to monitor the Neighbourhood Watch members, and stupendously upgraded in recent years by the Big Brother technology and now, your obliging joining of the WUG….
Do you have a clue just how vulnerable this makes you and your family?   That the most banal of remarks can now be overheard and judged by two seriously dysfunctional FLAKES?
Mischief making?  Not at all… *shrugs…
I'm merely telling you the truth.. You’ve joined a WUG that is designed to feed information to the likes of the DA and ANC Councillors, not to mention the State Intelligence Agency.. A WUG that falls directly under a Druglord's control FFS…. Do you seriously believe their intentions are good?

To consider your ordinary life is of no interest to the likes of the convicted Felon and his chommies at Dodge, would be a Fatal Error….   Though they will be forced to tread carefully around the more tech-minded residents, there will be no home left untouched by their stealthy visits.. If your lights dip of an evening and there is no electrical storm raging nearby, I would suggest you consider yourself onstage and that you act accordingly… *grins.. A way of life you will all eventually come to realise is the safest… 1984 anyone?

I'm sweating nervously already.. I've been bullied into having one of Millie's sisters excised today.. My theory has always been that the stress and pain caused by this sort of attention will lead to many more of her already visible sisters waking up to join in the fun of eating me alive… I've no doubt the next few months will show whether I was right or not… *yawns…

LATER at 3.10pm

I slept through most of the storm and the rumbles are now moving on up the coast, after a brief downpour… *blinks..
In the end, I had Millie No. 2 cut out pretty much without anaesthetic.. My GP was flummoxed and said he'd injected eight or more ampules of stuff into my hip, and still I protested loudly each time the scalpel touched me, and after that I felt the needle for every one of the eight stitches I received… Cest la vie, and it's done…*shrugs…  *That stuff gets ordered and delivered to his surgery from where?  *
I guess my curses cleared out his waiting room quite smartly… *grins.. I'd said to him beforehand, whatever dose you were going to give me, double it.. Course, he's the doctor, so why would he listen?  *sighs..

I'd just opened the top gates before we left this morning when the young tsotsi came rushing up pushing his trolley.. I scrabbled briefly in my cavernous shoulder bag, but didn’t have my trusty camera with me.. It can wait.. He's holed up somewhere nearby and only ventures about on Callout in his carefully filthy old pants and scuffed shoes, and probably has Bernie's daughter's cellphone in his pocket… *shrugs…

To see just how useful Earl Michael Barnabas considers the convicted Sexual Offender to be, check out page 2 of The Weekly Gazette issue 566 at www.tabloidmedia.co.za.  No surprises there at all..*eyeroll…
And right next to it, a stunning picture of some of my all time favourite cops.. Nicely done guys.. *waves hysterically…. 
Foreign nationals poaching on Barnabas’ turf FFS?  We can't be having that now, can we?  *winks…. Does it tie in with the message sent to good old Prem last week?  The message that resulted in his vehicle ending up at the Auto Valet’s?  *grins…
Man, it's like the Wild West out there, and will no doubt get a whole lot worse before the Promised Land is unveiled.. In fact, it's just what the Project Authors ordered….

Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 5th November 2010 at 3.06pm.