Monday, November 01, 2010

HOW GREEN WAS MY VALLEY..
(begun Sunday 31st October at 4.45am...)

*Eish but my fire burns dangerously low today.... The PC is crawling slower than usual despite the signal quality insisting it's 100%...Hmm...*

I'd already made a start on this blog yesterday.. Reading now through the four pages of scribbles before binning them, I'm reminded precisely why I'm hanging over the abyss sans a safety net… *grins..
Only the most dedicated and patient of Readers could begin to make head or tail of my words as I totter wildly from topic to topic…
Embarrassed?  Nope – pretty much resigned to rolling that boulder up the mountain, is all…

The GW rented us a movie last night.. A dark little film about a Pensioner who finally takes a stand against the criminal yobs in his area.. It was just a bit too slow for me, and I was inclined to nod off in between the gory action, lulled by the background noise of wireless frequency interference…  Not quite as effective as the minute spikes our Area Controller was sending to our DVD player previously, (that caused even the latest releases to replay the same scenes over and over) this was just straight interference with the sound track..*yawns..
No doubt dead-easy to achieve, and as simple to deny his involvement… *spits at the lame creature…

Replacing Telkom's copper lines with a wireless look-alike certainly upped the ante for the Cowardly Bully next door hey Jannie?  Are all his many ‘achievements’ noted for inclusion in the latest version of the Area Controller's Guide to Torturing the Witless?  *curious..
Is there some sort of official award ceremony for those Controllers who come up with the most innovative and indetectable ways to create mischief in a target’s home?   Sies.   Anyways, for those old enough to enjoy seeing an aged worm turn, check out Michael Caine as Harry Brown..

B.Snr. had called late on Friday afternoon to say he wouldn’t have to take his DSTV decoder in for repairs after all.. He'd done as we'd suggested, and pulled the plug out of the wall jack and reset it, to find the problem was solved, and his Multi-Choice bouquet miraculously re-appeared… *vomits…
I'm guessing it’s the small moments like this that give Balliram his ever-decreasing and now rare boners?  A disgusting area to speculate on, but one that would give a psychiatrist more insight into the mind of this twisted individual and his side-kick the Sexual Offender.. 
Tis the audible cries of dismay voiced by the recipients of these tweaks, that literally feed the likes of our Area Controller and his equally perverted buddy, and there's no getting away from it…*shrugs..

LATER at 5.30am..

It's too early to tell whether the new foam mattress has weakened the Pig's deliberate overnight attacks. Certainly the last two nights have been an improvement, but that means squat in the long run…

Man, I have to wonder how the Sweeper copes with the fact that her SO spends as much time in the bedroom of this 65 year-old monstrosity as he ever did… *grins.. No offence Missus C, but it's plain to see he prefers my company to yours, and that he needs to think he's causing physical pain to become *coughs* aroused…. Yeah, I agree its pretty gross, but I guess I'm in a better position to know the Thing you're hitched to, than you are… *waves…

Where's shrooms these days?  Did he ever consider doing a paper on the characters he met out there on the irc channels?   Twas arrogant to have ever thought myself a worthy candidate for such a dissertation, when all along it was the Cracker those youngsters so admire, who's turned out to be of far greater interest to the Shrink Fraternity…. *cackles…
I admit I'd be disappointed to find he's no more than a text book case of megalomania, though the facts do lean in that direction fosho…
OTOH, I turned out to be just what you'd expect.. An incorrigibly (sp) yappy old fart, who, despite her best efforts to appear cool, remains trapped in a time-warp by boring and outdated beliefs and ideals... *nods off...

It's turned out a grey and drizzly day, and I've cancelled young Vincent's planned visit to ‘work’ in the garden..
The coral tree outside my window is filled with birds giving me the beady eye… Just willing me to get off my fat behind and see to their breakfast… *toddles off-stage…

LATER at 11.55am..

The rain let up for a bit so I went and busied myself in the veggie patch.. There were no cars on the driveway next door at the time.. About 20 minutes ago someone pulled in, and I see there are two cars back there now..*yawns… Boring?  Maybe so, but our telly screen must have gone down at about the same time DickHead arrived back home.. Once again his effing gates are set for speedy arrivals and getaways, and they're back to being left with a gap between them that a small dog or person could access with ease..

They've taken to leaving the Nobster out in the road more often than not as well, though between us it's easy enough to push the gates apart and get him back in safely.. Are Balliram's Insurers aware of these deliberate oversights to his security system?   That there are no beams active around the front valley-facing side of the property, which area present the greatest risk?
Who knows, but that he cancelled his policy once he realised the Insurance Investigators were beginning to smell a rat…
I sound peeved?  Sure I do.. The Chop's constant attention paid to our telly can't be doing it much good at all, though I grant you he spreads his maliciousness around democratically.

I finally worked out why I'm waking to the sensation that my eyeball is about to pop out… The word I was missing is ‘pressure’..  Sort of like the pressure that hit B.Snr, and caused the massive fluid build up round his brain back in 2005?   Only this is while I'm lying in my own bed at night, and is obviously right behind my eyes….   You listening there rpm?  Ian? Or have you neatly ducked away, claiming you have not the time or patience to spare for Idiots?  *cries…

The GW got back from the shops after dark last night, and I went and switched on the outside lights…  The last flight of stairs down to our house is the darkest, and I suddenly realised that the outside spot hadn't come on, so I grabbed a torch so the old man wouldn’t slip and take a nose-dive to the bottom…
He'd been home about 15 minutes, when I noticed the light was back on, all on it's own.. Hau!  Faulty?  Se GAT!! I've told you repeatedly how easily your lights can be manipulated to suit whatever scurrilous plan your Area Controller has in mind..
You can bet that our two sensor spots on the garage didn’t come on and light up Sue the Book’s gate and driveway the night her car was stolen off her property.. A most useful option, hey Balliram?  I'm judging him too harshly?  Rubbish!
If my old man took a tumble down the unlit stairs the Pervert would be ecstatic, sick bastard that he is..*belches…

Is that the Strategist's voice I hear, smoothly saying that if I really endure such crud as I report when I'm online, take away my irc triva option and I will spend less time suffering?   So in fact Jannie is doing me a back-handed favour by allowing this Criminal to block my access to irc?  *falls over frothing… Has no-one got the balls to disagree with him, and remind him that however much you'd like stupidity to be a criminal offence, it isn't?
It's truly remarkable the way the goal posts constantly shift here.. You hadn't noticed?
I would like the option to be able to access irc trivia when I choose, and not be permanently blocked on the whining wishes of a criminal… Too near the knuckle Janneman?  Easier just to tell him to shut me out for good? You betcha…*winks..

Monday 1st November at 3.45am..

Apart from the lame attention-seekers that set off the huge explosion yesterday evening, and the two similar bombs set off on Friday night (and I do mean huge), there was nothing to grumble about yesterday.. I thought I'd make a start today by attempting a bit of Scathing…

I keep forgetting to tell you that some weeks back THESE four nifty structures appeared rather ostentatiously on the roof of the orphanage… The GW says they're solar-powered geysers..*eyeroll..
I find it grimly amusing that down that end of the building the PTB are making such an effort to appear green, when at the opposite end of the same structure, the very inmates themselves could soon be giving off a lumo glow of their own… (if they aren't already)..

Keeping up appearances?  When the old Tour Bus trundles to a stop up in the Crescent outside ours, to see what I've been on about all these years, what do they see?
An institution that cares about the environment is what..*falls over laughing insanely….
Were you fooled?  Did you check out those four additions and tell yourself that the effort alone shows good intention?
Do you believe that the irresponsible and vindictive Cracker that controls the output from the mini base station, exercises more care when it comes to the orphans and their carers?  That question should fall under rhetorical, for I'm sure you already know the honest answer….

Peace..

---oOo---


Monday 1st November 2010 at 5.25pm.