Saturday, October 30, 2010

MAKING MY BED...
(begun Friday 29th October at 7.20am..)

Anyone care to tell me why I'm still portrayed as the Villain of the Piece?  *interested..
If you’re silly enough to believe that B.Snr losing his screen while enjoying the cricket on DSTV yesterday morning, was an isolated error, then you're sufficiently dense to buy the notice that popped up last night on Channel 120 BBCE, while the GW was watching the Michael McIntyre Comedy Show… To the effect that ‘due to copyright this program is not allowed to be viewed in this country’ before the screen was summarily blacked out… *snorts…

He tuned back in later on, to find Gavin & Stacey was running as advertised.. While this travesty of an Area Controller and his disfunctional Fanbois will no doubt find such tweaks hilarious, I'm here to question whether the GW has ever defaulted on paying his expensive DSTV account?  He hasn’t, and even so, why is this corruption being allowed to continue?  Seriously?

The fact that an official notice (though obviously not the right one) appeared on the GW’s screen before it was taken out, suggests complicity on the part of the broadcaster *sigh… Something I've wondered at in the past, on several occasions… DSTV = Mweb… Hmm…  Someone down there with a grudge, and only too happy to jump, when the Pervert next door says jump?  *curious…

Again Jannie – your long touted view that I deserve all I get is surely stretching it, when you include the corruption caused deliberately to my neighbour's telly down at No. 4?     And may I ask what the GW has ever done to the Pig Balliram other than unwittingly back him to the hilt?
Your Agent is running amok, and you claim you can't control him?  Can't, or won't, Mistuh van Zyl?  *snarls…

At my first suggestion of the incredible abuse of frequency and power output in our home (that would include BOTH our faces turning brick-red), the criminal officially designated as our Area Network Controller, Colin P. Balliram, should have been relieved of his post and his control of the powerlines… He wasn’t.. Would you care to tell me why?
Unless I've hit the nail on the head from the start, by claiming that every bit of mischief caused, be it as small as the corruption to our TV, or as disgusting as the unacceptable levels of power being pumped into our homes, is somehow to the benefit of the Blessed Project?
How can this be?  If it were so, it would mean that SAPS Stations across the land have been ordered to go slow as well, and that I'm right on the huge deliberate water runoffs… In fact, I would insist that by continuing to employ Balliram in ANY area, it's overwhelming evidence that my allegations have been correct in every way…

That the Zone is indeed being managed and controlled by a practising Druglord via the Big Brother technology, should in theory appall you, but strangely it doesn’t…. A small thing it is, to find that I'm still blocked from accessing any irc trivia channels, but it's proof enough that this obviously criminal Cracker still receives your support, no matter the depths he sinks to… *shrugs…
Are you thrilled with yourselves?  At your collective lack of backbone or courage?  Or do you genuinely believe that as the Labrats for the Project down here, we should endure and STFU? *puzzled…

I confess I'm at a loss.. The people I meet as I go about my life are genuinely pleasant, hardworking individuals.. Some of whom are aware of the Big Brother Project and of my involvement.…
Why would PAGAD look away so swiftly and mutter that he's too busy to take us on and replace Balliram as our Network Controller, unless the Pervert outranks him?  What is PAGAD doing supporting a Druglord's control over this vast area, in the first place?
It's for the betterment of Islam as a whole, and therefore they are forced to make temporary concessions? *sighs… Ah – the promises made by the ShaikBoyz right?

Sit tight for another three short years and we’ll allow you to eradicate the Scum we've been forced to use for the benefit of a speedy installation?  Yes Rafiq – How easily existing by-laws were tossed aside so that the new Madressa can gobble up a good portion of the Park/Playing Field.. You can bet that the ShaikBoyz promises included just such corruption being allowed…
Do I care?  You know I take no issue at all with the area becoming a so-called Muslim enclave, and trotting out past discrimination only makes you look like a chop… *grins..

Are your Leaders aware of how they’ve compromised themselves on the word of siblings who've proven to be rather less than honest in days gone by?  While I can step back and see why your guys would go for it, I fail to understand your refusal or inability to pull the plug on the Creep next door…
While your assessment of my unpleasant character is probably spot on, you are very well aware that there are now many others being subjected to a similar fate, engineered personally at the whim of a Cracker and his bosom buddy, the Felon, Nayager…

I would ask you this?  When you heard of the shooting at Siripath Field and the details surrounding it, what was your immediate reaction?  Were you amused or shocked?  Did you, even back then, consider that was suitable punishment for so-called gossips?  Your honest reply will reveal a great deal of your character dude, so tread softly…
Though you most certainly have as cruel a streak toward aged and fugly harpy’s as the next bloke, I did not see you as on a level with the pathetic low-life that controls every aspect of our lives from Number 6..  I was wrong?
You're going to have to try a bit harder before I relegate you to the rubbish bin dude, for I certainly see something there that clings to the good, despite your efforts to have me believe otherwise.. Should I have waited and asked my favour on a Friday?  I doubt your answer would have been any different at all… *shrugs..

LATER at 5pm…

‘Feed me’ croaked the Bitter Old Bitch, and by golly, they did just that.. Confirm before blogging?  *falls over laughing.. Who would I ask that would give me a straight answer?  Front Page Weekly Gazette Issue 549 dated October 28 refers.. (www.tabloidmedia.co.za).

I only ever heard of the guy a couple of times in the past, and not enough to pique my interest anyway… AFAIK he’s a distributor of goods for Earl Michael Barnabas, and one of several hardly worth mentioning… Until now, someone that had been protected by One-Eyed Jack for his Mentor…*belches…

First off, you have to remember from whence this story cometh… A tabloid that has supported the Sexual Offender Nayager throughout his reign as Sydenham Station Commander, and apparently continues to back him, despite his conviction… *eyeroll…
Whether real friendship is involved, or simply coercion and blackmail are an ongoing threat hanging over the editor's head, is anyone’s guess….

Some care has been taken to make sure I didn’t miss this story, and a whole day after I'd given up on this week's Gazette being delivered, there it was, wrinkle free and in my post box this arvo… *sniffs the wind carefully…
So -  A more than usually convoluted theatrical production engineered by the AmDram Society based at Dodge City?  A production which, if blogged, may result in a play-ending that would merit a standing ovation from the Rotten Apples?  *winks..

Or is it possible that Prem treated Barnabas’ young Leiutenant Baron with disdain once too often, and became overly greedy, wrongly thinking his UberLord was distracted by his headphones and his new hobby?   Did Baron snitch to Oom Earl, who in turn would have had Nayager take out his little black book and look for a suitable contact..? One who could remind Prem of just who's the Boss of the Zone?
Irshaad declined the job and they had to settle for second-best, and the Hireling only winged the bloke?  An oops moment? 
Of course there's a chance it was more likely a re-enactment of Siripath Field, where they had no intention of killing the target, but merely making sure the message was received and understood… Lazzie?  Which one is it to be?  You were quick enough to hop on the bandwagon when the scum Ridwaan took offence at being blogged.. Was your grubby hand first in the air for this re-run as well?

A charming bunch are they not, Mr. van Zyl?  Those that your Superiors found worthy to be put in control of the Innocents that people the Zone… You’ll have to pardon me if I lean over and gently vomit all over your Gucci loafers right now….

It's been a splendiferous day down here, and our new mattress actually arrived after all.. Mr. Hadebe and his young son made light work of lugging the new one down our 52 steps and getting the condemned one back up..*grins.. 37 years old it was, and I shall miss it's dongas and valleys for a while…
The new one is foam, and though I’ve no great expectations, I can't help wondering if, sans springs, it will dull the attacks Balliram makes on my bedroom overnight… I doubt I shall have long to wait, to find out… *yawns…

Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 30th October 2010 at 3.05pm.