Wednesday, November 17, 2010

FIRST DIBS…

(begun Tuesday 16th November at 11.30am…)

Are the Filthy Rich graced with a better class of Area Controller?  The bloke that runs the power circuits over on the hill in La Lucia, where Sbu Mpisane hangs out?  Does he come from Quality, or is he a Rubbish like Balliram?  Old money or would-be mobster?  *gets ready to take offence....
You’re going to give me the ‘tradition’ spiel now?  That the Zone was, since it's very beginnings, run by Drug Dealers and the Curry Mafia between them, so why fix it, if it ain't broke? *gags…

Just put one of their IT Crackerjack dancing Turds together with a corrupt cop and push Play, and the Project will be up and running in no time? Private information stolen daily and fed into a data bank, AFTER the local DrugLord has had first dibs?

A buster’s just blown up from the south, and maybe It’ll cool me down, and maybe it won't…*snarls…
I guess the average home-owner here in the Zone is law-abiding, works hard for a living, and battles to make ends meet…. Not the sort of earning levels that merit a principled and responsible Area Controller, right?  Naa.. just toss us to the Scum to OWN and torture at will, for in the long run it makes no difference, as all roads lead to Rome…*snorts…
Rome doubtless being the Promised Land, having been painted in such marvellously glowing colours as to have fooled you all….Pointless as it is, I speculate anyway, on how different it could have been if we'd been given a half-way decent Controller, instead of a Criminal… Yeah, I know that those power-drunk moguls, all the way up to the Whisperers and their mates the Guptas, are merely a means to an end, but for some reason that doesn’t make me feel any better…*spits…

Jannie van Zyl has departed from vodacom as well?  True or False, as they say on the Entertainment Channel?
I wander around in circles blindfolded, bumping into all manner of things, and suddenly I trip over that casually dropped gem in bblounge?  Warily I sniff and poke at the thing.. Does it smell fishy to you, or is it a genuine crumb?
Okay – so let's say he's now left vodacom… Has he gone back to his Mothership at Telkom, to be re-programmed and sent out to pop up somewhere else as Recruitment Officer Supreme?  I bet he’s bowed over right now, under the weight of all his medals, for he achieved what he was designed to do, and then some… Several WUGS are up and flourishing, and others are just taking off, while Telkom is rapidly and deliberately fading into the background, where they'll concentrate on running the BB Operation for the Project Authors… *shrugs….

We drove past this shack settlement just beyond the Mariannhill Toll Plaza, before sunup on Saturday… Dotted about the hillside, and coming from the shacks themselves, were at least three, what appeared to be sodium-based lights.. Battery operated? * startled… Internet for the rural areas se GAT!   Monitoring of the rural areas, more like… For your safety and mine, of course..*winks….

Wednesday 17th November at 3.35am….

Lawdy, but I feel remarkably chipper this morning…*waves.. The Master woke us at about 2.30am and half-heartedly stuck a few pins into my image on his screen, but I declined to let him get me down… I was bathed in sweat (never a bad thing), despite that there's a delightfully damp and cool breeze blowing in through the windows… *winks..

I'm avoiding even thinking about what I said in yesterday's blog, and happily don’t remember a word of it, except that I didn’t much care for it at all..*sighs.. Where the heck does it come from? A compilation of all the books I've ever read, or what?  *falls over choking… I'll go and take a peek just now, but you can bet I'm going to make sure I'm wearing my Sense of Humour Cloak when I do… I'd tossed it aside when Balliram had the little dog wiped out, to please the Sex Pest, and subsequently I mislaid it altogether.. Would you believe that it turned up out of the blue, at precisely the time our Area Controller chose to wake me this morning?  *dances…
I suddenly found myself chuckling at the picture he presented…
A grown man, tasked with enormous responsibility, hunched over his laptop/smartphone, mindless to anything other than driving pins into a pesky old toad! *roffels…

Align my chi to his?  Yeah right!  I did that, until it simply became too repugnant, and I dropped the ball.. No problemo.. I'll just stagger right back into line and resume my designated role as the Village Idiot…*drools gently…
It’s a darned sight more comfortable than attempting to pass myself off as some freaky Siener vannie Suburbs, I tell you… *snorts…
Doubtless my litany of whines will continue unabated, but I no longer expect or hope you to take them seriously..
After all, you can't help but find the sudden deep ache that’s arrived in my fillings (now 4.15am) anything other than funny?  *beams…

I mean, how brilliantly clever is that FFS?  Oh – lest I forget… The Genius activated the BackFire frequency at about 5pm yesterday evening, and ran it at near full-throttle for hours.. Strangely enough both Butch and Spanky still remained silent when the switch was thrown.. An oddity in itself, after all this time..* winks.. (But VERY clever, I'm sure..*added hastily…)

I'm aware that this morning's cheerfulness is spooky, to say the least, but that’s how I woke up, so you're simply going to have to join my nauseating Grin & Bear It Brigade and STFU…. *hums…
Do I think the resumption of my gormless prancing will temper my Area Controller's savage attacks?  Hell NO!!  If anything, it'll drive him to greater feats of sadistic enjoyment, and why not?

You enabled him, so to speak, now you should sit back and enjoy him, in all his glory… *standing ovation… What's a little pain, when it comes to dutifully performing the role I deserve?  Man, if I can take it, surely you can continue to admire Balliram's prowess, without resorting to a brown paper bag?  From your comfortably safe vantage point, how can you NOT be awed and thrilled by his skills at causing so many, such a wide variety of physical aches and pains?  *cheers….
Admit it, you feel better now!   The Simpleton has put her Fool's Cap back on, and all's right with the world...  *cracks up..
It's entirely up to you to decide whether my sickeningly jolly demeanour this morning is my own, or the result of some weird frequency my Puppet Master activated in the early hours…
My offers to Leonard Els to willingly be tested, have resulted in no more than increased bouts of gasping hilarity, for there is after all, nothing new in my reactions that hasn’t already been heavily documented… *sags just a little…

Who fetched the list of frequencies and the well-researched results they have on humans, from where it was so carefully hidden?  Any idea, Janneman? * teeth.. Who graciously saw to it that my own Dear Master was given a copy?  Skilled Genius that he is, his accuracy and precision still smacks of one who follows instructions carefully, in order to obtain the best results..*applauds wildly…
May I guess that at present he works his way through the File labelled: Frequencies That Generate Amusement For the Victim's Audience, And In Most Cases, Have Been Found To Be Non-Lethal…
Course, it’s the OTHER file I'm really interested in..
The one that gives the frequencies that will have you popping your clogs quick-smart....

No really Donald – don’t snort like that!  We both know it exists, though it’ll cost a shitload to hire.. *grins.. Why don’t you make the Telecoms Agent an offer he can't refuse, Earl?  You never know… *cackles…

Don’t mess with the Big Boys?  Are those your dulcet tones this Fool imagines she hears, floating across the airwaves? *looks at the Strategist keenly.. I do believe they are.. *beams..
It appears I forgot my place, and quite how low down on the pecking order I belong..
Due to the massive retardation of what passes for my brain, there's no doubt I will slip up again and again..*sighs..
In time, I guess I'll become used to the eye-watering pain your Agent has been tasked to send me, and in the meantime I'll do penance in the form of praising his skills to the skies and beyond..*cheers loudly….As I sit here kow-towing to you all at my desk, you'd swear it was 30 degrees plus, it's that warm... Yet, if you step out onto the verandah, there's a lovely cool wind blowing up from the south.. More magic, courtesy of the Wizard that Rules my World, is all.. * is TOTALLY impressed…

Has my sudden miraculous change in attitude worked?  Have I achieved the renewed sniggers I aimed for?  We should stick to what we’re best at, right?  As a human Pinata, I can't be beaten (gotta love THAT oxymoron!), while my audience of Intellectuals remain untouchable in their brilliance….

LATER at 900am..

As I stood at my gates chatting to B.Snr earlier, I winced as the prize Cracker cunningly sent my fillings into jangling overdrive.. That most fortunate of women, the little Missus Courageous, had left for work some time before, allowing her esteemed spouse the space to resume his games.. And what games they are!   B.Snr’s Missus is now in constant pain from her nuked wrist and hand, though you and I are aware that our clever Puppet Master can switch it off whenever he pleases…*winks and keeps it's nausea under control…

I suspect that despite my total about-face this morning, my personal ride is about to become a great deal bumpier, and you can rest assured your patience will be rewarded with sufficient suitable whines and groans to entertain you indefinitely… *beams… Viva the Wikked!

Peace…

---oOo---

Wednesday 17th November 2010 at 12.38pm.