Tuesday, November 16, 2010

BLINDFOLD....
(begun Monday 15th November at 3.15pm...)

It seems he only hangs round till I've finished typing up my latest blog in Word, and then he takes off… You can hear the harddrive whine as he arrives, and it suddenly stops and goes silent just as I go to copy/paste in blogger.com… *winks..
Why even bother, unless he's afraid of something?  If he's as squeaky-clean as the Strategist would have you believe, how come he lurks about waiting for me, in the first place?  *eyeroll….

He slapped on the old BackFire frequency almost as soon as he left today.. But that’s okay hey Jannie, 'cos I ask for it, don’t I? *pukes….
I don’t talk to Sue the Book much these days, as her life is more than just busy, though she told the GW that their house electrics are playing up, and recently it cost her an arm and a leg to have the problem sorted out.. The GW was vehement to the point of popping a vein, that Balliram can't be blamed for everything, and of course he's right… *teeth…
There's no way the Pervert would mess with Sue the Book's power supplies, just for the hell of it, is there?  You have to love it when people refuse to see what's right in front of their noses, hey Balliram?  So much more fun can be had, when you can put Thicko on the list as well?  *grim…

I find it nauseating that you have absolutely no qualms about hitting people who don’t regard you as anything other than a pest, and who certainly wouldn’t accuse you of blowing up their electrical assets or causing them horrendous physical pain.. Hey ho – it makes no difference to you or your Buddy, does it…?  In the pursuit of self-gratification, any target will do..*shrugs..

I see Lance Lamborghini and his erstwhile sparring partner Rajiv Narandas made the Tribune Herald on Sunday.. What do these two privileged young men do all day?  Are they qualified to do anything other than wheel and deal, and lounge decoratively up against the nearest bar stool? * interested…  Still so young, and yet I'm willing to bet that Nayager and Baliram have already opened Leverage Files on both of them… Roy Moodley has also shown his keen desire to please, by buying Currie Motors… Does he also have a vested interest in several Bosch franchises as well?  It's quite likely that in Sicily a contract hit could include the target’s vehicle suddenly and inexplicably leaving the road, as the brakes failed or the steering column broke…*winks…
Always useful then, for the local mob to own several legitimate-appearing auto repair shops? Now there's a weird, but interesting statistic to check out…
How many cars left the road, or were involved in fatal collisions, bearing officials that were under some sort of investigation, last year alone?
Nobody's bothering to count, but I bet if the results were available, the figures would be more than just interesting…

Tuesday 16th November at 3.45am..

The tinniest (and I do mean tinniest) thread of continous sound appears to feed through the window as I scribble here.. Whether one of Baliram's lame transmitter/receivers, or a truly ill version of the Wireless Song, I know not…*yawns…
Is the ‘cricket’ frequency one of the first to go with age?  Studies showed that as much as eight out of ten adults could no longer pick up the noise of your common-or-garden crickets out on the lawn, after they reach say, 55 years old?

*I've just pulled the wallplug on the off-chance, but no, I still hear that faint thread of sound, so it's most definitely Controller based…*

I can hear my wristwatch ticking, cars, dogs, and birds, with my left ear as with my right, and yet the crickets chirping disappears completely if I cover the one ear… You’ll recall I had them both checked recently, and was given the all-clear, so I must assume it's just age-related deterioration and not as a result of the damage done to me in 2005…*spits…
Were the designers of the noisy devices clever enough to deliberately choose that frequency, as being one of the first to disappear as one grows older, or am I giving them more credit than they deserve?

The sound of a cricket chirping away nearby, or a grasshopper sawing out it's song, is one that the majority won't think twice about, while the rest simply can't hear it… Genius!
What a laugh it was to cruise down Harris Crescent on that one memorable occasion, to find I activated each little noisy bugger as I passed by individual homes..* falls over.. Much more care has been taken since then, and now only selected beams are activated as I go by…*cackles…
A deliciously oops moment, I tell you..

Judging by the speed the ‘cricket’ (that’s been living outside our lounge window for over a year) kicks in, if either I or the GW say anything out loud, I would have to say it’s a further device to enhance the audio monitoring?  Is there such a thing as ‘reflected sound'?  I'm still not certain these are tangible devices, or whether small areas are ‘treated’ in some way, to cause this phenomenon…

Sitting at the PC yesterday evening, as I mailed out the latest CPF Minutes to members, I bore the full brunt of our Area Controller's frustrated and spiteful rage…* hums quietly…. It followed me long after I'd shut down, and right up till I went to bed.. You only have my word on this, but I've no reason whatsoever to lie..*shrugs… On this occasion he even went so far as to cause me (albeit briefly) earache..*spews….
*There's that constant rumble again in the distance.. Surely not more massive roadworks over in Brickfield?  A storm, far out to sea?  No, the roar is too steady… Hmm…*
Just as I walked into the kitchen earlier, and passed one of the two wall jackpoints, a voiced whispered in my ear ‘deep-vein thrombosis’.. WhereTF did that come from? *bolt-eyed…. I grant you it’s the third time that dull ache has kicked in just as I passed the plug this morning, but I'm not familiar with the term thrombosis at all…

Has it been suggested to Professor Leonard Els and his colleagues, that clever use of certain frequencies could indeed (dare I say it) control the masses? (See my I Met a Man 14th May 2011 to see how badly I misjudged this man.)
While there would always be those few who remained unaffected, the majority’s very thought processes could be altered, and steered in certain directions?
I'm way out of my depth here, but I hope you're getting the gist of what I struggle to say.. *looks at the Rocket Scientist…
I've seen for myself the successes the Pervert has achieved over time, with the frequency manipulation that causes chronic tiredness, depression and irritability.. I guess the power to also cause such physical pain is the Pervert's reward he gives himself for his diligence?  To be savoured and enjoyed after filling his quota for the day?*pukes....

Are you a willing participant in this horrific experiment, Donald? Have the outlines been presented to you in such bland scientific terms as to dumb down any compassion or scruples you may have had? *fascinated….
As my head tries to encompass the horror of what I'm saying, the urge to duck back to the refuge of Cloud 9 and oblivion is strong..Melodramatic se Voet!!
Stick it out, o Wimpish Toad!

Is the handing over of vast Sections of the Community into the control of Druglords and Crime Bosses, of secondary importance only?  Efficacious simply because of their total lack of conscience?  Was the primary objective ALWAYS to test the reactions of Joe Soap to the various frequencies, and to find those most advantageous to the Project Author's ultimate goals?  *feels decidedly ill… Is the nausea and utter despair that momentarily threaten to overwhelm me, the result of a particular frequency activated by the Pervert next door, or a true realisation of things to come?  *shrugs it off…

Man, it's getting harder to tell each day.. I've always been easily gulled and susceptible to suggestion, and I guess as such I'm putty in the hands of our frequency Controller..*squints…
If you wish me to truly fall silent once and for all, continue to allow the Sadist next door free rein to employ the BackFire frequency, as he did last night..
That will most certainly cause me to shut down in disgust and sit in relative silence as I wait for my eventual demise… *yawns….
If Balliram has his way, my end will be drawn-out and messy, but you will have to rely on HIS version of events, not mine… *grins grimly…

Has the little Acitivist considered the possibility (crazy as it sounds) that she has been treated to an over-abundance of the frequency that causes, irritation, rage and depression by HER local Area Controller?  Can she discuss this with the Rocket Scientist, or is it too late?
The thought that Karl Muller may have been persuaded to drop his campaign in return for the gift of a huge research grant continues to bother me.. He is after all a Scientist, and would surely leap at the chance to find more proof to support the fact that microwaves ARE dangerous in more ways than one?

The sun has yet to rise behind St. Theresa’s, but it promises to be a hot one…

Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 16th November 2010 at 3.06pm.