Sunday, October 10, 2010

WHITEWASH.....
(begun Saturday 9th October at 7.30am...)

 *Now 3.16pm  -  Hey BullyBoy…. Where you at right now?  The crud you’re tossing my way has my shoulder threatening to freeze and my teeth on edge.. Another proud moment in your not-so illustrious career?  You want feeding?  I’ll feed you..  *

I figure old Cliff’s new partner Robina, was the first to try extorting a fee from the lad living in the Moth Cottage servant’s quarters… Back then it wasn’t much over R100, but that was a small fortune to the salary he was getting at the time…*sigh….
As ‘luck’ would have it, he’d met this guy also working in the area, who offered him an alternative roof over his head in Clare Estate….

It must have been the two brothers employed to maintain Flame Lily’s electrical needs that persuaded him to take the basic courses in electricity, some years prior to Cliff’s new lady-love arriving and laying down the law… That would have been before Philip and his brother saw the writing on the wall and emigrated…?

Cut, story, short?  I can only guess that strings were pulled and the lad was found a job in Pinetown, with a regular income.. By now he’d acquired a pretty little wife and a child, and his expenses were growing…
Does his Saviour over in Clare Estate charge him rental for his accommodation?  See, I don’t think he does.. I think that in return for the comfortable roof over his head, he has had to do certain tasks, and that by fulfilling these orders, he's become one of the huge Web of part-time droogs employed by the Project, that include even Dog Whisperers among their numbers…
Given an extra cellphone, programmed to relay conversations back to Listeners if need be, and rewarded on completion of certain tasks, it's not a bad life at all.. *beams..
Unless of course one of your main extramural jobs includes working for the Bitter Old Bitch… (If I'm infringing some personal copyright by using that title, sue me!)

He’s a lovely young man who's had his personal values chipped at, and skewed, to the advantage of the criminals running the Project here in the Zone..*yawns… How will I cope without him?  Well, there's a strong possibility I'm going to find out one way or the other….
Once again it's resignation rather than offence that I feel, and I can empathise totally with his predicament..
A compromise?  Do I allow him to continue pandering to the Blessed LOS, and hacking down my trees and shrubs on the express orders of a known criminal?  Do I continue reminding him that my garage was accessed by using a copy of my key, and that as a result my precious old banger will never recover from his colleague's attentions?  Pointless.  What’s done is done…

You would argue that everyone has a choice?  Put yourself in his shoes and you will see how neatly he has been bought and is OWNED, and that there's no escape for him…
Miserable as I am with the hideous job he made of the shadecloth, I guess I've made my point… I could carry on with that dead-end game if you like, and request that he remove it all, double it over and replace it… That may just finally create the interference I seek, to prevent Balliram's nauseating attempts to eavesdrop on Number 10’s private conversations….
OTOH, our Network Admin's Superiors could INSIST that he finally be brought to book for his criminal misuse of the power given to him…
No, that wouldn’t be up to you Earl…
You yourself are a magnificently Useful Tool for the Project Authors, but you’ve allowed your mules to lose the plot, while you’ve actually egged them on…

It'll take more than a hasty payout to the taxman, a few sanctimonious visits to St. Ann’s, and an Armani suit or three, to hide the fact that you're still the low-life slimeball Druglord of the Zone that you always were…..
You have a special taste for manipulating people’s lives, do you not?  You regard your best customers with contempt, right?   Trouble is, you’ve never learned to employ any subtlety or grace, and have been happy to settle for the traditional thuggee methods used to run your empire for well over a decade… *sounds claxon alarm…
You enjoy the publicity I give you so regularly?  You and your chommies bask in the spotlight, knowing you're protected by our Head of Intelligence?  Nothing's carved in stone DEWD, and Mo can drop you in the shyte tomorrow, should the whim take him…*fingers crossed..

LATER at 12.30pm..

I've just disconnected after publishing Cornered, and my ears were suddenly gripped in a vice.. Swallowing hard did little to improve them..*beams… Something I said, Balliram?  I'm just getting in my stride here.. Frankly I don’t care much for the dark forces deliberately employed by the Authors to get their technology installed..
You and your equally unstable partner Nayager, offend me mightily, and I will continue to write of your disgusting personal attacks for as long as I am able…. Attacks that have been made possible by this new age technology and will no doubt be utilised by many of the Area Controllers endorsed by the Druglords seen fit to oversee vast areas of the land..
2013?  Why does that pop into my head?  Is that the time-frame you were given to harness the entire country?  *nods off..

Sunday 10th October at 4.05am..

The GW still insists our water supply is fed uphill.. Something I simply can't get my head around..
The tap in the basin ran brown, mid-afternoon the day before, so I rang No. 4 and waited while he tried his taps… Nope, all clear this end, said he.. I rang Missus Bernie higher up the Crescent at No. 17, only to hear their water was running yellow, and had been for a few days…*blinks.. Now why do you think their supply has been tampered with as well?  Hmmm… Oh ja, I remember!  She’s a truth-teller and has to pay for it… *snarls…

Have your water lines been replaced yet?  Have you seen how simple they now are to access?  You can pop any old thing you like into an individual property owner's feed line on the QT, and get away with it… *shrugs…
As I sit here scribbling by candlelight, Balliram attempts to surreptitiously activate his devices outside… Pretty silly if you ask me, as they're so familiar by now, and always from the same places…
And ja – the neon light now left running overnight in his servant's quarters IS to compensate for me turning off this jackpoint.. I finally remembered there's this little pipe full of wires that feeds down from the top of his garage and follows the wall between us, all the way down to their kaia.. I guess that’s what he's furtively adjusting on occasion just outside my window here by der Bunker?  Scuffle, scuffle, scuffle… *winks…

Talk of the devil.. As I write, my hand feels like it does when I take a call on my cellphone..*yawns… The chopper has just gone over fairly high up, so as not to disturb the sleepers….

The Scrabble Player mentioned yesterday that Butch had a heart attack/stroke last year?  My short-term memory is cooked, but I guess that’s near enough?
What on earth would have caused the staunch Staffie at No. 12 to go down like that?  A flaw in his pedigree?  An Indian King too many, set off nearby?  Or did he walk into a rogue beam much like B.Snr did, only not one from the Mast, but from his own owner's dazzlingly intense signal enhancers?
The Scrabble Player says he can't understand why Butch barks as much as he does.. We know, don’t we Fred?  *winks…

He’s more sensitive than Spanky to the broadband wireless system, and the signal enhancers.. He would go nuts every day at about 4pm, until I remarked more than once aloud that it was obviously the wireless system being activated that was setting him off…. After that more care was taken, and his outbursts varied, though usually at some point between 4 and 5pm….
My Neighbour also told me he often steps outside after dark to water his garden, and inevitably Butch goes bananas… The dog knows him well and it’s a regular routine, so why, he asks, does the animal continue to get so upset?  Could it be because the Scrabble Player activates the beams that criss-cross HIS garden when he goes outside after dark, and that whatever it is that affects the dog is suddenly increased?  *nods…

Butch and Spanky are in the minority here..Well-kept and looked after, I guess there's still a chance the Staffie will succumb to Fred's working relationship with our own Network Admin, sooner rather than later… The first crackers of the season were set off across the valley yesterday, and I guess the ferocious explosions won't be far behind…
As good a dog-owner as Val is, she won't be able to protect him all the time, from the idiots who persist in setting off the illegal mini-bombs…
Add to that the dog's constant exposure to the wildly fluctuating frequencies and output employed by the Bullyboy next door at No. 6, and chances are the poor fellow will kick the bucket…*sad…

I had to smile at the expression on my Neighbour’s face when I said that IMO Balliram was responsible for Butch’s misery… He's been fed the standard line that I have personal issues with the Criminal installed at No. 6?  Trivialised down to an ongoing neighbour's dispute? Yeah baby! *cackles…..
I warned godschild more than once that They would come bearing gifts to tempt him.. They did, and he fell..*grins.. A nice bloke, but now fully OWNED, despite his late recruitment…*belches…

The GW tried manfully to resurrect my corrupted java program the other evening.. It still loads ok, but always ends up with the ubiquitous black screen on the irc channel window…
I tried the www.wug.co.za chat option unsuccessfully as well, though he managed to get in a while later *winks...
Clueless to the delights of joining a LAN, he packed it in, and I remain effectively shut out of trivia..

Punishment for WHAT Jannie?  Being HONEST?  The only way you could get your Protégé to cut back on some of his other modes of attack?  Sort of stinks to high heaven there Mistuh Telecoms Agent.. He's not budging on this one, and your hands are tied? *whines endlessly....
Bollocks!  You could nuke him in an instant if you chose to..  But hey, it’s the Corrupt that must be stroked and patted, while the retards like me continue to be mercilessly battered…. *feels a song coming on.....
Go figure…

Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 10th October 2010 at 4.04pm