Saturday, October 09, 2010

CORNERED....

(begun Friday 8th October at 5.20am..)

I tried sneaking back to bed for a skive-off, but my head had other ideas and simply won't STFU ..*grins…

It’s like this Jannie….. I understand the absolute necessity for the mybroadband site owner to come out and reaffirm his allegiance to the Project (in this instance on the PTAWUG thread) and more especially, his contempt for those who would derail the Master Plan… *sighs..
A self-generated post, or one suggested to him?
Either way, if I've misled you to believe I regard rpm as in ANY way, benevolent towards toads, I apologise.. His actions will of course be restricted to following orders from his Advisors in turn, and certainly not as the result of any sympathy for our plight down here…
Though it won't stop me from appealing directly to him when the going gets tougher than usual out there on the Forum, I hope this takes the heat off him for the moment?  *grins and waves cheerfully….

The google street-view car trundling about the Randberg area?  I'm betting that googleman is by now on first name terms with Billy Gates?  That googleman’s brief is to include report-backs on the Big Brother Project's progress (read WUGS) in light of the huge financial investments poured into it by International backers.. You’ve got to love that the Randberg Area Controller fumbled it and got the frequencies buggered up in his excitement… Was it not while the Prius was in the area that a poster on mybroadband reported the strange behaviour of his remotes?  *falls over laughing…

See, I'm paying attention after all.. The use of the Baragwaneth (sp) Hospital as the initial high-site for the Soweto WUG doesn't surprise me…Who the heck would know or care whether any of those patients were affected detrimentally by the increased microwave activity at that establishment?  Besides, they're just following the trend already set by Entabeni Hospital down here in Durban…*shrugs..
I see that Bara alone is not sufficient, and that other suitable high-sites are required… Surely there are schools, orphanages, religious institutions and old-age homes in the Soweto area, that would be only too happy to expose their innocent inmates to the delights of additional microwaves and EMR, in return for a fat upgrade?  *teeth….
Does Mistuh van Zyl still insist that most areas are being handed to rigorously checked-out, honest and responsible Controllers, to monitor and control?

Was the Fourways Controller ever told to apologise personally to Tracey-Lee Dorny and her fellow victims for his over-zealous cockup?  Or was it played like another B.Snr. scenario where, if you ignore it long enough, it will simply disappear?  You found B.Snr’s double brain-drain episodes amusing?
I guess once Balliram had been repeatedly reassured that he’d NEVER be nailed for those two debacles, he got a fair bit of nudge and wink mileage out of it? *vomits.. Definitely an event that will by now have been included in the Project Manual hey Jannie?
The sky is light and I must go do a few chores…

LATER at 9.35am…

He’d called just after 6.00am.. Sounds like he tried my fixed line to no avail, but was ‘allowed’ to reach me on my cell… Easier to monitor and record, Creep?  Anyways, he needed a lift to River Horse Valley after 8am and I didn’t see a problem….
I went through to wake the GW and could clearly hear Balliram's new wireless buzz as I sat on the bed… The supposedly no-longer-activated signal enhancer about fifteen feet from where the GW sleeps?
I've said it before, but I don’t think the actual light has to be shining for those babies to put out a signal…*yawns..

Sometime after 7am the GW came through to say there was hardly any water pressure.. A nice fat runoff going down, or just too many showering simultaneously?
After 7.30am the old man said East Coast had just added the 45th traffic lights to the list of broken robots.. Totally unsurprising as the Creep had already heard me discussing my planned route…*belches loudly…
I left 10 minutes earlier to allow for the inevitable snarl-up, and shot across the intersection, protected by a braver driver than I…
I was so busy flapping my hand to the traffic heading OUT to Westville, that I ended up driving into the oncoming traffic lane in 45th Avenue…*rolls around shrieking….  It could have been nasty, but for the happy fact there was NO oncoming traffic, and I safely tucked my mortified tail back onto my side of the road, cackling hysterically as I went…
The trip back was equally dramatic, but I ignored my passenger’s white knuckles and we arrived back at ours safely and on time… Another FAIL to you and yours Dickhead?  Fosho it was…*finger…

I've just called my friend who runs the psychiatric Annexe and reminded her to let me know if she suffers a ‘relapse’ of her excrutiating back pain, subsequent to our private chat achieved yesterday morning… While there is nothing I can do to stop Balliram and Nayager from bouncing over to her complex in 45th Avenue to continue exacting their petty revenge, (no doubt a feat made much easier to achieve since the recent installation of those monstrous signal enhancers at the complex entrance), I can continue to share the remarkable behaviour of just two of the employees considered by the Project Authors as suitable to run the Big Brother operation…. *snarls….

The poster on mybroadband that said values are relative to an individual, certainly had that right, and it would appear that in the case of Colin P. Balliram and Glen Nayager, theirs do not include any self-control at all, when it comes to fulfilling their perverted desires…*sick.. You can bet even money that the two eavesdropping Pigs were breathing heavily as they listened to my friend's cries of agony when she tried to get out of bed that Monday morning….
Despite my leaning to the melodramatic, Nayager and Balliram’s perversions need no embroidering…. They are what they are, and they know I speak the truth…*shrugs…

Who was it that fed good Captain Peters the line that the Woman Abuser’s wife is allowing him to camp in his own servant's quarters at Chatsworth?  Do I hear the falsetto shriek of a mini-strad in the background?  Emphasis on the FALSE mind you…. That still-uniformed skabenga is living MUCH nearer the Zone, and I'm betting he continues to hang out with Constable Shlonge at her flat on Mayville hill… Currently busy egging on his chommies at Metro to clamp law-abiding citizens cars down in Brickfield Road and get them to part with substantial amounts of loots before they can be released… Yeah Zaine, you’ve gotten yourself involved with a right one kiddo, and I only hope you keep your wits about you, and that she's worth it…*blinks…

NOW 10.30am..

The GW dropped him off at the hospital and called to say he was heading back home.. He’d tried me on the fixed line but got only Voice saying I wasn’t available… Balliram has dug in next door and is reduced to corrupting the phones this morning?  *winks… A shame when you consider the importance of the Brief he’s been given… To nanny two old Pensioners would surely be a job given to only the very cream of Mo Shaik’s Surveillance Crop?  *choking…

The GW has since gone back out, this time in Roy Moodley’s little bunny-hopping Nissan… I’ve zilch expectations but admire his stoicism, and I guess the car would need to be stripped to the bone before finding the reason for it's odd behaviour… *winks… That ain't gonna happen…

Saturday 9th October at 5.10am..

It's like doing a blockword/crossword puzzle where there's this one question you can't answer, and you turn it over and over, hoping it'll pop into your head?
It has to be the electrics that have been tweaked on Roy’s Nissan… Whether or not a device has been hidden somewhere on the car that can be remotely accessed, to send interference to the sparkplugs, has to be one of my wilder guesses yet..
The problem is, that if I were to head up to say, Shongweni, I'm sure the engine would continue missing, even out of so-called range of our Controller…

If the GW left his cellphone behind when he took her for a run?  By now there surely must be some sort of tracking device hidden on the vehicle itself, as the criminals have had ample opportunity to fiddle with her… *thinking…
I know as much about the inner workings of my car as I do about broadband, which is to say sod-all…. Nonetheless, I really enjoy thinking about it… The very first time she cut right out completely was when I pulled up at Hofmyer on a Thursday, and she'd given no prior warning of a problem at all..  After she'd finally had her so-called Full Service at Roy's new Auto Repair shop, I'd felt her missing ever so faintly; a few days later....
Almost as if someone was carefully testing the waters from a distance?
Looking for the right combination/frequency if you will, that would keep the car engine running in general, but could at any point be remotely sent a signal that would cause it to die completely….
Aargh!  As usual I struggle to articulate my thoughts….

Also of some interest is whether Roy Moodley will be hastily investing in any small auto-electrical outfit in the next few days… *teeth.. Watch this space folks, for I insist that the Royal Security owner’s keen and fairly recent involvement in my life has added oodles of credence to my tale…
Any anxiety I may feel at this new vulnerability is overidden by my delight at the Millionaire Racehorse Owner's coming out, and apparent keenness to oblige the criminal element that hound me…

BTW, my Chair told the GW yesterday that three cars were nicked from the Sparkport area last week.. Does that not fit neatly with the random clamping of vehicles in Brickfield Road?  The One-Eyed, spindle-shanked ex-Station Head is indeed overseeing organised crime in the area, with no little success…*vomits…
He wasn’t employed in error to run the invasive technology with Balliram, was he Jannie?  The only mistake was that he got too cocky with the power he was given….
Has he been de-activated and jailed as a result? Has he HELL!   Your Superiors have merely seized the opportunity to re-deploy him into a field where he can continue to cause chaos and fear across the Zone.. Just the ticket hey?
Yes, I read protzkrog’s brief and succinct remark made on the PTAWUG thread, and that about said it all for me… “It pays to adhere to the frequency and output power regulations”.  Not down here in the Zone it doesn’t….. *sags…

It's now 5.45am, and No. 2’s house alarm has just gone off raucously.. I called the tenant only to discover they’d moved out months ago, and that Dilshaad’s old man is still struggling to unload the property… *sighs.. How’s his relationship with Nayager these days?  Still as friendly as ever, despite the proof that my warnings were genuine?  *grins..
The property at No. 2 has turned out to be an albatross, and I guess in the end will become much like my deceased father-in-law's property at 66 Rippon Crescent…. A gathering place for a motley crew of highly questionable characters… *snorts.. Has the Druglord Barnabas already put in a ridiculously low offer for No. 2 and been turned down?  Kasim?
My word, if only you'd listened, you could have gotten out while the going was good, and now you're stuck with it… Tsk.
Peace julle..

---oOo---

Saturday 9th October 2010 at 12.21pm.