Monday, October 11, 2010

THERE GOES MY EVERYTHING....


(begun Sunday 10th October at 5.30am...)

I shake my head from side to side as I sit here at the desk, and my ears literally whine… What does that mean Leonard?  Am I sitting here surrounded by an inordinate amount of EMR, or is it caused by a particular frequency?  *clueless….
IMO (which I proffer ad nauseum), it would be wasteful to shrug me off as no more than a rambling nutter...  After all, I'm the closest thing you’ve got to a talking dog, that you'll ever get…
Bitter Old Bitch? I LOVE it!   *yaps on….

I can only imagine what pain and discomfort the local canines endure as a result of our Network Controller running his own set of frequencies and output, but I guess I'm getting there….*grimace…
As you know, at different points in my home I'm often subjected to random attacks via the power system…  Being a Thin-Skin, the results are sometimes fairly startling…
Ambling down my passage at some point yesterday, a knife was thrust in my lower spine for a second… It didn’t repeat itself..
Sitting out on the verandah I'm often treated to aching teeth… Seldom the same teeth, though I grant you I've more metal in the right side of my mouth than the left…*grins..
The nasty little jabs of pain in my head at odd times, are becoming more frequent as well…*eyeroll…
Something that so far, the Creep has avoided, for the most part.. Gloves off right now Balliram?
As a dyed-in-the-wool Coward, you really don’t want to get caught, but MAN are those calls for my head on a plate getting louder, or what?

All the Sweeper’s years of careful promo work threatened to go down the toilet for a while, did it not?
Looks to me like some heavies have bailed you out?  *interested… The huge Damage Control machine swung into action and you're once again off the hook?
Course it’s the usual conjecture on my part, but I guess your behaviour today said it all… *snorts…

Monday 11th October at 4.05am..

I've slept on it and don’t feel any inclination to change my tune… Yesterday Balliram went after me in a calculated and methodical attack which lasted from mid-morning till dusk….
I've no idea whether that corresponds to the time his visitor/s arrived and left, but judging by his past behaviour, it probably does…
Until I heard the tyres spinning uselessly on his driveway just before dark, I'd not been paying that much attention.  He no longer cranks his stereo up to the old doef-doef levels, for fear he may miss a mumbled gem as it falls from my wrinkled lips…*cackles…

It's like bizarre to know that as OWNED as I am, he is equally trapped, whether he recognizes it or not.. There's no point in giving you the finer details of the success he achieved as he showed off for the benefit of his mate/s during the day.. It’s a pattern he’s followed pretty rigidly over the years, and yesterday was par for the course….
Had Missus C done a duck with the kids and left them to it?  He’s always been fairly careful not to go overboard when she's around, and it's inevitably when she's out that he indulges in his worst practises… *yawns….
Hey – I survived till the next time, and the next, and what Missus C doesn’t know, she can't care about, right?

When I first began reporting on the spikes being directed at our appliances, I'm betting there were hoots of derisive laughter at my wild imagination… But I persisted, and eventually it became clear that my accusations were well founded…*shrugs..
Who among you are currently (!) leading the cries of disbelief at my latest allegations?  That while the direct attacks on our jackpoints and appliances have lessened somewhat, the physical attacks have increased?  *looks at the Strategist….

My incoherent descriptions are such that they can easily be tossed aside, would be my guess…
You're hoping that I’ll go down like a felled ox, and finally STFU once and for all?  You’ve told our Network Admin that you'll look the other way, and he’s to do his worst? *snarls…
Tellus Jannie – were either you or Pieter Bezuidenhout in on the early discussions with the Gupta Boys back in the nineties?
I always claimed the Big Brother technology came from the east, so why not India?
You ever watch Close Encounters?  Just curious… *winks…

Anyone read the article in yesterday's Sunday Times, Page 5, on the compound that’s going up in larnie Saxonwold?  It's items like these I'd expect to find on the Current Affairs Forum at mybroadband.co.za, and strangely don’t.. With Sahara’s contribution to the IT industry, why would members not be interested in seeing how the Gupta Boys spend their billions?

There was also a tiny reference to a Rajiv Narandas on Page 3 of the Sunday Times Extra… One and the same Jeweller’s son that I've written of so recently?  Say it isn't so..
It would be true to say I struggle to keep up at the best of times, but if Rajiv Narandas is the same spoiled and wealthy brat that was involved in an altercation with Club Owner Roy Moodley Junior, then clearly I waste my time referring to the Jeweller's good name… *sighs..
It makes for a good story to have a yin and a yang, but it's becoming obvious that both heirs-apparent care less for such old-fashioned concepts as family honour and names being dragged through the dirt…

Have any of the mybroadband forum members noticed the lack of topical posts lately?  Is it just me?  That there seems a general air of cowed obedience about the place? *grins..
The real issues, such as the huge ongoing and deliberate water wastage and contamination is barely touched upon, though it's always possible I've missed these discussions, while the Muni's that now openly run so many streetlights during daylight hours, continue to yell for Joe Public to cut back on his consumption….
No fight left in you?  It would change nothing?

Ultimately link all the LANS across the country?  Well, doh!   Anyone prepared to post on the amazing means of controlling the herds this is going to prove to be?  I didn’t think so…*laughing…
You just might get the dreaded ‘tinfoil hat’ riposte, and to the average sensitive intellectual ego out there, that’s the knell of doom….
The few lateral thinkers left, are sat on hard and fast, for fear they will rock this giant boat…

Will the Activist and the Rocket Scientist be special guests at the mybroadband conference?  Paraded as trophies and converts to the Cause?  You snort at the idea?
Au contraire – I've watched as even those with the strongest values and ideals have been sucked into this vast machine and re-programmed to buy the party line…
It has to have merit somewhere ja….
If I could just get over your compliance with the MEANS being used to install this marvellous technology, I guess I would see it your way….
I can't, and as a result I will continue to be regarded with contempt, and left to rot in the stocks, while being continually abused at our Network Admin’s leisure….
This is apparently way too grand a scheme for you to be bothered by the plight of those singled out for the perverted pleasures of a rogue Controller/Cracker and his equally unstable buddy…

The arrival of the Royal Security Owner on the scene is just my tough luck?  Despite that I regard his appearance with delight?  That he confirms I have fallen among a Den of Thieves of biblical proportions? There's apparently some serious selective memory loss going on here, and if you still choose to believe that my problem and those of my unfortunate friends, emanate from nothing more than Balliram's loss of face on MWeb's Studio 54 Channel, you’re more than one short of a sixpack..*grins…
It's too late, isn't it…?  Right now you wouldn’t dare object on our behalf..You’ve seen too often how those brave enough to speak out have been dealt with…

As a Fool and a Clown, I was entertaining, but as a campaigner against the Corrupt given so much control in the Big Brother Operation, I'm downright dangerous?
Back away then, Wimps… Back away, and leave us to continue being abused by a Druglord and his minions, while you cover your guilt with muttered calls of Bitter Old Bitch… My grovelling repulsed you, and my hectoring irritates you… A LOSE all round then….?

On the plus side, the coral tree outside my window is full of ring-necked doves who attempt to stare me into feeding them… I'm happy to oblige…*staggers off…
Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 11th October 20120 at 1.02pm.