Friday, October 08, 2010

TRUMPED....


(begun Thursday 7th October at 5.50am...)

You had to corrupt the whole mybroadband site to get in and delete SlinkyMike’s post concerning his PD banning?  Sure you did, and you’ve done it before often enough..*winks… OTOH, if that post still exists, and has merely been removed from my view, good luck to you…. *grins…

The vow so flamboyantly taken by Colin P. Balliram to recover his loss of face and to ensure my internet experience is forever a miserable one, was soon upgraded to include my real life as well… Right now there is an ever-increasing queue of crooks named here, that bleat loudly for retribution… *finger..
Were it left to Balliram and his often tangible rage, he would simply point his cursor at me and hit Delete.. Alas, there are now way too many people watching him and his many dodgy connections, for it to be a simple matter to obliterate me….

I went up at 5.20am to unlock the gates and was treated to our Network Admin’s own personal Microwave Song floating out from his home.. A persistent and endless electronic buzz coming from the direction of the aircon/light nearest their still cracked open bedroom window….* coughs… As he so obviously wishes it blogged, I'm happy to oblige…*waves cheerfully…
Is it merely for effect, or does it have a purpose?  Will the GW stagger from his bed with excrutiating pain in any of his joints today?  *curious… Or is this latest sound merely a continuation of the posturing our bullying Network Admin is so partial to?    Does Balliram struggle to gauge the success of his relentless onslaught on our home, via the power supplies? Man, far be it for me to pander to this Sicko’s obsession, and remark aloud on each and every home strike he scores…!
I will however give him the small satisfaction of knowing that both my wrists are broken this morning, and my…. ag, never mind that now… *shrugs...
Suffice to say that Balliram's backers can rest assured that retribution IS being exacted, pretty much 24/7 * waves to Roy and the Earl of the Zone.…   There now….. Don’t you feel better, especially since it's coming straight from the horse's mouth so to speak?  A mouth that doesn’t shy away from telling the truth, and is paying dearly for the privilege?  *cackles…

Ai Janneman… What a bunch of cowardly thieves and crooks your Masters have aligned with, to achieve their goal…Needs must when the devil drives?

LATER at 7.35pm

That’s some wind blowing out there. You can bet that every surface Penny cleaned today, already lies under a fresh layer of dust…*shrugs…
How was your day Creep?
Roy's little Nissan began missing as I left my gates this morning, unlike Monday when I got all the way to Ridge Road before she began to falter…. It's an ongoing and fascinating enigma, and my theories become wilder by the minute..*cackles… It's almost as if my Trackers are controlling her bad behaviour at times…*winks..
Being a retard has it's advantages, as I believe pretty much anything is possible, unless you can convince me otherwise… *grins….

Trying to convert non-believers to the possibility that their own cellphones may now be activated remotely and used to amplify and relay their private conversations back to, not necessarily well-intentioned Listeners, is like beating my head against a brick wall..
Sure the parking area inside Dodge City is wired for sound, but I'm damned sure Matthysen's own cell (that he was waving about so freely at the time), had Nayager himself hacked in and listening avidly as the Trouble-Shooter insisted he would take the Woman Abuser down…
It wasn’t long after that, that it all went pear-shaped and Matthysen was ordered to take leave, and the death threats began in earnest, including the drive-by shooting of his home…

*Keep your cell switched on and in your top pocket if you have one, then engage the mark in conversation and we’ll do the rest… Yebo…*

Balliram was expecting me to visit my friend up at the Psychiatric Annexe next to Entabeni today… I'd made the arrangement on our monitored phone last week, and I've no doubt at all that the big-eared Pervert was anticipating enjoying some really juicy eavesdropping..*cackles…
Did you report back honestly on the results, Creep?  (Now there’s a concept for you!)  Did you admit that the exercise was a total FAIL and that you have no idea what we spoke about so animatedly? *teeth… Come on now, don’t take a hissy fit.. You can't win em all, you CHOP!  I persuaded her to go down to the Parking Lot and we chatted happily out in the howling gale with her cellphone left up in the office and mine tucked safely in the car… *roffles…

Amongst other things I wanted to get confirmation that she too is being attacked physically via her power supplies, and she didn’t let me down… You'd forgotten she was our CPF Secretary and resigned due to the corruption running out of Dodge City?   I asked after any recently installed lights nearby and she said that a couple of big sodium-based beauties had recently gone up at the entrance to the complex…
Lamps, that she says give off such a dull orange glow, they do nothing to light the area at all… Interesting hey?
You listening Al?  Does it still excite you to know that you're aiding and abetting the cream of the Underworld?  Do you sometimes just sit and savour the grandiose title you were given by the Utterly Corrupt as a Sweetener?  *gags… Earning more money that you dreamed possible, while enraptured by the thrill of your own wickedness? 
I'm starting to lose count of the victims being deliberately nailed as a direct result of your obliging handovers.. There, there dude.. Fosho you're JUST DOING YOUR JOB!!!!!  *projectile vomits over Allen Spence….

You'd like us to believe you actually bat for the Good Team?  *falls over laughing… And I'm a reincarnation of Mother Theresa!   Bitter Old Bitches like us have got it all wrong?  *waves in the direction of the PTAWUG thread…. I'm more than ready to be persuaded to change my thinking, but I guess it would be a FAIL straight off….
While I understand why rpm came out and openly supported the PTAWUG, I confess I was briefly shamed for him when he said the complainant was guilty of wasting time… I'm guessing he doesn’t know the reasons behind the Bitter Old Bitch’s complaint, and will only ever get the Strategist’s version  (which will be seriously biased anyways…)…
I fear that Rudolph regards the Telecoms Agent as a personal friend, and I would be interested in being privy to Cara’s private thoughts on that partnership… Uhoh!  I'm heading down Weird Alley again…*brakes on…

I told you some time back of the fun and games that ensued when I went for my eye test in June and was given new spectacles?  How the lens makers used by de Marigny & Lello (now Execuspecs) had somehow got it wrong four times in a row?  How on enquiring, I was told that their long-time Quality Controller Griffin, had suddenly been persuaded to leave and join the Security industry?  *waves to Roy Moodley…

Today we simply picked a name from the phonebook and arrived without an appointment and got lucky.  At which point Balliram more than made up for the conversation he missed up at Entabeni, of that I'm certain… *winks..
So – Did he report back to you that the new lenses supplied on their third attempt by the Execuspec lensmakers were a whopping 32% off kilter? *grins.. You'd already made up your minds I was making it up?
Out of the blue the GW then tells me his good friend (the one that lives with his cancer-stricken wife in the aerial covered block in Musgrave Road) had also remarked that he will not be going back to de Marigny & Lello, as their lens makers simply messed him around once too often…
Today, astonishingly, our ex-CPF Secretary said she'd been a happy customer of theirs for years, but recently had similar problems to mine and is now going elsewhere….

Johan?  *whistles loudly to Colonel Booysens…. You care to get one of your guys to check who de Marigny & Lello use to do their lenses, and see if our old friend Mr. Roy Moodley has a finger in the Execuspecs pie as well?  Ek jok nie meneer…..
Change of life there Roy?  Midlife crisis, and you don’t know what to do with all your shekels?  Nayager and the Curry Mafia persuaded you to do them some favours, and perk up your dull life at the same time?
I didn’t see your picture in the papers or even a mention of your name at Hatman’s wedding? *curious.. Surely as a good friend of Zuma’s, you were invited? 
Has someone whispered in our President's ear that the GuptaBoys and their hangers-on may just have their own personal agendas?   That their so-called friendship is more about enriching themselves and entrapment of those in High Office?   *winks..

Friday 8th October at 4.15am…

When I'd sat down at the desk last night to scribble my notes, I'd once again pulled the plug out of the emergency light and activated it, instead of using my candles… After a while I swear I heard quiet scuffling outside my window by der Bunker, and shortly afterwards the neon tubes of the emergency lamp began flickering wildly… It didn’t recover..*applauds and lights the candles…

We'd stopped up at No. 33 on the way home yesterday and were chatting at the gates, when a SAPS van shot by and drove into the little park area across the road, and headed down towards Raftery Crescent… Soon afterwards it came back out and the two officers stopped the van briefly to greet us…
Cutie was riding shotgun, and I naturally wondered whether their drive-by was a coincidence, or the result of a conversation I'd had with an Officer up at Dodge earlier in the day… *winks…
Whatever.  I'm always delighted to see our chaps in blue, and I guess it shows….*beams..

It had been about 6pm last night as I sat in my corner of the lounge and spoke aloud to our Network Admin, rubbing salt in the wounds of his failure experienced at Entabeni… His reply came swiftly, in the form of a massive power dip which stopped just short of knocking out the telly… Nice one, Creep…. *roffels..Still hanging on my every darned word, you are.......

Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 8th October 2010 at 2.47pm.