Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Preface written Wednesday 6th October at 10.00am:    I managed to access mybroadband.co.za without any problems this morning… Should I trash the blog I’ve written, and admit to leaping to the usual conclusions?  Oddly enough, that would be a no…
As ready as I am to admit to the errors I so often make, it doesn’t apply to this one… 

I didn’t actively search for SlimyMike’s Banned from PD Thread, but I certainly didn’t see it when I caught up on the posts earlier….*interesting…
Was it after all, a theatrical production, and merely an excuse for yet another nick change?  *winks..While I'm delighted the axe hasn’t fallen after all, I'm well aware that I'm on borrowed time.. Sneer at my perceived arrogance if you will, but we’re playing with the Big Boys here, and a great deal of trouble was gone to last night, merely to send this Retard a message… The results of which are blogged below……


TAKING THE BAIT…

(begun Wednesday 6th October at 3.55am…)

 Oh dear.  I've just picked up the pen to start scribbling here and my fingers have died.. I went over and pulled the adaptor plug from the wall-jack and switched it off, knowing that it makes no difference at all… So why bother?  Despite the wall switch for the ceiling light and overhead fan being switched off, I've the feeling that’s where he gets in and there's effall I can do about it…
Geez, that last bit sounds like pukka crazyspeak does it not? *laughing.. Our Controller gets what I'm on about, so that’s okay…
Another possibility is that I've not lit my usual candles to write by, but have instead switched on the Panasonic Emergency light for a change.. You know the one that only works if it's unplugged from the power?  I'm baffled by the amazing timing here, and am losing the battle to stay unimpressed…*grins..

The sky fell in after my Given the Spiel blog yesterday… Balliram's car had lurked at the top of his drive right up until I'd gone to type up and publish my blog.. I guess he waited till he'd scanned through it and then took off as, when I finally remembered to check at 1.00pm, he'd gone…

I'd thought no more about it until I logged on as usual last night and attempted to access mybroadband.. I hit a string of in-your-face Server Not Found windows before shrugging it off and sending out the Minutes instead… *cackles.. But not before I'd gone back into blogger.com and added a postscript..
As you can see, my immediate thought had been that my reference to SlimyMike’s situation (whether real or faked), on yesterday's blog had resulted in last night's shutout from the Forum…*sigh…
Who was it that snitched to SM of my words?  After all, an intellectual surely wouldn’t be caught dead reading the drivel I blog?  *winks…

I can only guess that he’s someone Balliram regards as deserving of retribution on his behalf… As I said, yonks back I'd posted on some forgotten thread to the effect that SM came across as an internet bully, and that post had disappeared overnight at the time… *falls over….

So, if not a general Server problem, this latest blockout raises some fascinating speculation, for only my Network Admin has the means to give the Server Not Found message…
Who is SlimyMike and what is he, that my Controller feels the need to slam the Forum door in my face?
Is he higher up the food chain than the Cracker next door?  Balliram's behaviour would certainly suggest this is a very real possibility… Now I come to think of it, there were very few who dared to post their comments on SM’s so-called PD banning thread, and an uneasy and almost fearful silence had surrounded the repeated chirping by his Fanbois…

I care less whether you are an atheist or one of the faithful, and find that I'm for the underdog in most situations.. The unfortunate Librarian will be grossed out by my support in this instance, yet up against the bullying hectoring tones of the serial hecklers, I've no choice but to take a stand in his defence… He’s one that struggles to forget the face of his father so to speak?  That has yet to succumb totally to the general moral decay?  Apparently so..   Will he stand his ground or will the row be taken hastily to the Private Message option and smoothed over…?  I guess the results will show just how much clout the so-called banned poster wields… *fascinated..

Anyone else looking for what they consider a valid reason to shut me out of mybroadband?  My blog published yesterday did the trick?  *teeth..
I re-read it twenty minutes ago and found it no different from all the rest of the rhetoric I spount so endlessly…. Apart that is, from the closing paragraph on SlimyMike….
Will the mybroadband owner stand in my defence and remind you that I too am entitled to my opinion?
Has he the clout to insist that the criminal cracker Balliram leave me be, and allow me to browse unmolested?

As I've not been paying attention I've no idea when the mybb conference is scheduled to take place, but would guess that it's soon, and that rpm’s attention will be heavily distracted at the moment…
An excellent time for dissent to be stirred up and gauntlets tossed down?  *laughing…
Am I to be a loose-end tied up at the same time?  Jannie?  *looks at the multi-tasking Strategist… 
So much for reining in your protégé… *snorts.. I would've forgotten my remarks directed at SM almost instantaneously, as I do these days, if it hadn't been for last night's lockout from mybb…
Jumping the gun or not, it has me looking in his direction with even more interest than usual…
Rather more than just an over-inflated internet bully then?

Someone who considers himself powerful enough to be exempt from the Forum rules?  Who else carries a similar arrogant attitude?  *looks keenly at the Sicko next door….
A colleague of yours Creep?  Someone you're regularly in contact with, to chat about your brilliance in controlling the powerlines?  Part of the Area Controllers Mutual Admiration Society perchance? Would SlimyMike be proud to own to a similarly vindictive nature to that of our Network Admin?  *curious… I have to say the few more recent posts I've read of his, haven't piqued my interest at all, and if anything he’s settled into appearing sane and articulate….  Hence my suggestion that this ‘banning’ could quite possibly have been a theatrical production, leading to nothing more than a nick change and a good laugh…. *shrugs..

LATER at 5.45am..

Right. I've got the dogs food cooking on the stove and I've tidied the kitchen and lounge and fed the birds, and am back to irritate you further… *winks…
Small observations:  Balliram has our power supply running at it's lowest output this morning, without cutting it entirely..  The dull orange glow from our kitchen door outside-light is a dead giveaway, added to the struggling noise coming from our tiny deepfreeze….
I was treated to a banner on our telly screen at some point last night, exhorting us to save electricity FFS!
I still follow the GW about the house, turning off the lights he runs unnecessarily.. Force of habit and certainly not to oblige Big Brother and their Big-Eared Operative next door… *snorts…
You want us to turn off our geyser to cover the additional costs of the 10 extra outdoor signal enhancers you’ve installed?  Get a life!

Odd that the emergency fluorescent lamp I used this morning (instead of the candles) held so rock steady?  *looks at Balliram with interest... *at this point I've just noticed the harddrive going nuts*   In the past that light has, after a very short time, begun flickering and dying.. Wassup?  You're being ultra cautious today?  Switching off the wall jack has possibly cramped your style a fraction after all?  *baffled…

It's now 5.55am and a wall of heat suddenly engulfs me, and my ear frequency picks up shrilly.. Morning Creep… *waves…. 
I’m supposed to hate this poor sad creature next door?  However savage my criticism of him becomes, he's no more than a symbol of what is already installed in your neighbourhood, or what's soon to arrive at a property near you… *shrugs…
I must have expended all the hate we’re allocated on myself, before the Creep unwittingly distracted me and gave me a new direction to take… *curtseys gratefully…

How do the chopper cops cope in all this rain?  My admiration for their hard slog remains… Where are the two pilots I met, who were sitting in the Pig's office up at Dodge City that day?  Still doing their endless loop between the massive base station at Howard College and the microwave tower at Overport, as they continue to hook new arrivals to the Big Brother Grid?  Man, that takes donkey-work to new levels…
Was it last week or the week before, that I'd been out on the front lawn when a chopper had gone over fairly low?
I'd waved and jumped up and down and he'd turned and come back and circled almost overhead to get a better look at this Village Idiot…. Was he just being kind, or was it for the benefit of a passenger?  Hell, I don’t care either way, and confess my old heart fluttered fit to burst at the time.. *beams….

How many times over the years have I anticipated that I will be silenced?  Will I be allowed to access the Forum today or will I still be given Server Not Found?  *curious… If the latter occurs, I could be forgiven for seeing it as the beginning of the end… The fact that the Strategist has allowed Balliram to block me permanently from irc #trivia was proof enough of the Telecom’s Agent’s own irritation….
To be refused entry to mybroadband would I guess, be the final nail in my oversized coffin, and the only individual who wields that kind of power is Jannie van Zyl…. Will he relent and stay my final execution, or has the truth of my words pretty much forced his hand..? *waits to see…

There was a mini electrical storm overhead last night and the little dogs climbed onto me as I lay in bed, while they trembled and fidgeted.. They're going to have to grow a backbone, as there is much worse to come, and I'm not partial to storms myself…*cackles…
Viva the lovely rain that continues to fall… Viva!   

LATER at 9.10am..

The GW had already started up the PC so I quickly hopped on, connected, and went to mybroadband, which opened without a problem… Server issues last night?  Raaaaait! *laughing….

Peace julle…

---oOo---

Wednesday 6th October 2010 at 12.53pm