Tuesday, October 12, 2010

THE SMACKDOWN...


(begun Monday 11th October at 6.00am....)

What’s it to be Creep?  All those Crooked heads huddled together, and still no fail-safe plan?   Heart-attack? Stroke?  Car accident?  Owning to my lapse in driving skills last Friday at the 45th intersection, got some of you wildly excited? *grins…
It should however be a fag-related end, as my consumption has if anything increased, and my hacking is now of epic proportions… Too slow?
Oh come now, surely you'd prefer Balliram’s ongoing and detailed reports as I go out in agony, at a snail's pace?  *winks..
That’s the finish that Balliram and Nayager are holding out for, you can bet on it…..
You’re spoiled for choice, hence the delay?  Earl?  With your Monkeyboy officially able to access all hospital records and corrupt them freely, I don’t see the problem?  *teeth…

My ‘frozen’ shoulder?  Why, this morning there's not a twinge to be felt in that joint, and instead I have a dull ache in my lower back… *applauds Balliram for his diversity and aim…
I see my words there, and think 65, fat, and for the most part now sedentary, and I can understand the ease with which my claims are laughed off… *cackles…
You sneered at all my other allegations and were proven wrong… *No. 2’s house alarm has just sounded briefly*
If the Corrupt Superintendent of Electricity for Durban isn't guiltily avoiding these pages like the plague, he will be able to confirm that Balliram is indeed now able to isolate and attack victims physically, and with some precision, via his control of the power circuit… Another coward, to whom lying has become a way of life, it’s highly unlikely he’d have the guts to confirm my words…

For all I know, his head is included in the afore-mentioned huddle, and he uses his qualifications and expertise to ASSIST our attacker… *coughs… Hey Al?  Your face as red as your eyes, when I persist in repeatedly exposing the part you’re playing in this blatant corruption?
Hell, I'm just an unpleasant and deserving old toad, and so what if my innocent friends and nieghbours are included in these vicious attacks?  Not your problem, right?  *shrugs…

Who approached Bara for permission to use their roof as a high-site for the Soweto WUG?  Surely a privilege like that must be paid for?  Who covers those costs?  As with St. Theresa’s here being rigged up as a mini-base station, would the Government owned, privately administered National Lottery step up to the plate and toss the required amount of baksheesh at the Soweto hospital, to get them to comply?
Or are those costs taken care of by Telkom?  (This doesn’t make you all the slightest bit uneasy?) *eyeroll…

Apart from in some cases having to invest in a start-up kit, it appears that for the most part you merely request to join your local WUG and hop on board to enjoy the free bandwidth? How cool is that?  *green… But there's this little niggle… If you could explain to me how come the Government is backing the WUGS so heavily, I’d be thrilled to hear your answer….
For every mast/aerial installed on a state or privately owned establishment, there is surely a rental fee?  AFAIK even the tetra mast stuck on top of Block A (or is it C?) over at Sydenham Heights, nets that Body Corporate a regular payout…..?

Why would the fee be waived at Bara, unless the Government (read Mo Shaik) WANT the WUGS installed and running?  Unless the Top Dogs are fully aware of the immense control the technology gives our Head of Intelligence and his carefully chosen colleagues?  Damage Control have by now come up with satisfactory answers to all my questions and more, have they not? *grins at Jannie…
I think it’s a magnificent gesture for rpm to assist several different WUGS, but I fail to see the necessity, with the Lotto millions assigned to take care of the bribes needed?
A 4-phase upgrade to an otherwise obscure little Convent/School is not to be sneezed at, in return for exposing a few nameless orphans to hugely increased microwaves? 

The Scrabble-Player mentioned a memorial service for a fellow classmate of his youngest’s last week.. The Ogle child topped himself..
I didn’t ask the details surrounding the tragedy, and there may well be many reasons that led to his terminal despair..  You want to check if there's a mast nearby his home or school?  You want to check if he lived right next door to a Controller?  Of course you don’t… *snorts…

Have you seen the Microwave Boffin’s creation in Overport lately?  It's sprouted white fungi! Satellite dishes now cover two thirds of it's length, neatly matching the one or two dishes now added to a mast near you… *winks…
The official reason for this is?  Speak up?  Yep, I guess that would be about right..*cackles… To enhance the VOIP option for the Eavesdroppers so they may hear the conversations held in homes and businesses across the Zone..
No – hacking into your fixed line and cellphones is a little different to this amazing ability to now amplify the everyday banal conversations you indulge in, as you go about your daily lives…
Don’t I ever get tired of preaching to the Converted?  I do.  *yawns…

LATER at 3.05pm.

Casually kicking up the output levels every now and then Balliram?  You ask if this is fact and he goes into his duck and shuffle auto-denial?  On second thoughts, you care less, despite that you know he's lying… *grins..
The Scrabble Player's biggun on his garage wall is in the shade… I’ve just fetched the binocs and studied it closely and yeah, that tiny light on the left is active. HERE.  Check this picture taken on July 3rd, 2009… See, the chap has got the cover off and is screwing some fancy bit of the innards tighter… I guess there are similar signal enhancers active everywhere, though you'd never know it at a glance..
Your Recruitment Officer swears they're energy savers and you won't feel a thing when your next account arrives?
Did it occur to you that your energy-savers are running 24/7 and that added to all the active WUGS across the land, it could lead to a bigger power crisis than already exists?  Shhh!  Viva the WUGS running in conjunction with the Government’s Big Brother Operation!  Viva!!

The hard-working middle-class Johnnies will fork out to cover the additional costs until they're bled dry, while their kids are brainwashed happily on the free broadband/wireless system… A perfect world, right?  *winks…
Crime hasn’t touched you yet?  Fark, do you lead a charmed life or what?
What did they promise you?  Apart from a fancy new job or juicy contract, that is?  That in about three years time something utterly marvellous is going to happen and the true purpose of the WUGS will become clear?
To hang in until then and our country will be viewed by the rest of the world as nothing short of a miracle?
Sounds like some sort of cultish mumbo-jumbo to me, but hey, whatever rocks your boat….

Apart from the ongoing and deliberate corruption by Balliram, we've never had a problem getting connected…I mean basically, and not the farce of a service the GW pays tradepage for, and in fact gets from the Criminal next door… Especially since the Convent was rigged up as a mini base station…
Can you give me a good reason why I sit here, literally bathed in the glow of daytime power emissions, and my garden continues to be decimated, in the name of WUGdom?  *falls over laughing..
The only signal the Creep wishes to enhance by destroying much of my garden, is the one that allows him and his equally perverted chommies into YOUR home and YOUR privacy … *waves to the Crumb… WUG se GAT!!!

Tuesday 12th October at 4.l25am…

My mouth ran away with me last night, never mind that my appearance and continued degeneration frightened him….*falls over cackling…
I earned myself a neat smackdown for my pains…*applauds the Reservist…
I'd asked him after our CPF Meeting last night if he would take over from the Creep as our Network Controller and he’d simply looked away and said that he was already too busy and had too much on his plate… *teeth..

You will by now have noticed that much like my unfortunate Controller I don’t set myself limits when it comes to stupidity, and I chose to poke at what must be a rather sore point..
I asked him again why PAGAD are so accepting of a practising Druglord owning the Zone and overseeing the Information Theft Project.. Ouch!
You can bet that the ShaikBoys have already whispered one of their assorted versions of the Utopia that awaits those that diligently support the Project..
In the case of PAGAD, Mo would have insisted that Barnabas is merely a means to an end, and they’ve had to accept that… *sighs…

I'd also managed to collar the young Councillor, and insisted that he have Balliram's flagrant misuse of the frequency and power regulations stopped fifthwith!  As IF!!! *chokes….
If there was an award for the art of self-destruction I'd be on the podium right now… Will the young Councillor have been on the phone, minutes after his departure, applauding our Network Admin's aim, or will he have suggested that the Pervert cool it for a while?
Anyone’s guess, though as I sit here scribbling at 4.40am, el Monstro is employing an astonishing amount of uncharacteristic self-control.. While the emissions and frequency he uses continue to have nothing to do with any so-called regulations, he is being cautious for a change?   *goes on full alert….

I hazard it’s the proverbial calm before the storm, and that last night's Eavesdroppers now have much to discuss before the onslaught is resumed….
May I, in mitigation of my own appalling conduct last night, claim it to be a side-effect of Balliram's over-zealous attentions?  Alas, I may not.  My title of unpleasant has been earned without outside assistance…*curtseys and looks out for the motorcycle rider…
I see no reason why you would help us, despite that I've told you there are innocents included in Balliram's savage pursuit of pleasure. Prove me wrong, why don’t you?  *waits, while studying it's broken wrists with fascination…

Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 12th October 2010 at 10.56am….