Saturday, October 23, 2010

PLAYING GOD...
(begun Friday 22nd October at 3.30pm....)

When you walk into Game at Sanlam Centre, Pinetown, hang a sharp right and there's a small separate section selling phones and other electronic items… I followed the GW into the entrance and up to the counter, and literally had to turn and get the hell out of there in a hurry…
Out of nowhere I was hit with massive earache..*startled… It disappeared as soon as I walked back out….
That’s a first, and I would wish it a last, but….

I guess the whole way through this sorry saga I've stuck to my guns and accepted responsibility for my actions… Even the grossly disfiguring Millie and her Sisters are the result of my own endeavours…*shrugs painfully..
These freakish ‘gifts’ I've acquired since the arrival of the Information Theft Scheme technology, are not however, of my choosing.. For that it's fairly obvious I have the masterful Lord of all Electricity for Durban, Allen Spence, and his one-time attentive pupil, Colin P. Balliram, to thank…. *bows creakily…

How are Tracey-Lee Dorny and her kid doing up in Craigavon?  Any lasting side-effects from the mast fumbles?  Did Jannie have the tower quietly moved on condition that no-one breathed a word of it?  *winks.. It wouldn’t have gone far, that’s for sure.. Has it got any small white satellite dishes attached to it?  Dishes that will match the main microwave tower in the area?  Those babies are specifically for the Listener's benefit, I bet… *grins…

Were the Craigavon residents exposed long enough for them to acquire similar defects (oops! I mean skills!) to mine?  Does picking up a phone now cause pins and needles in that hand?  Do they too hear the endless whine of the microwave song?
I look at godschild next door and marvel at how easily this young fellow took the bait and swallowed it…

She OTOH, was angry and felt betrayed, and it would have taken a whole different approach to persuade her to change her mind.. So many insisting to her that I am indeed bad to the bone, that she became totally confused and by now has forgotten I even exist….
Was it then that they pounced and invited her on board her local WUG, where she would be constantly surrounded by toad-haters who subtly continued to colour her thinking?

Did they give her a list of the good deeds done by the Courageous Couple for no reward?  Of the strings pulled and jobs found, and miracles performed by the Snake-oil Doctor and his bride?
Though it seldom lasts, I certainly feel abandoned right now.. Betrayed?  No, for she never once professed friendship, and I doubt I'd recognize it if she had..*sighs..
Back in the day, my teeth would fall out in delight at her fighting talk, and I suppose despite her youth, I put her on some sort of pedestal….
She would have been the first to say that was a stupid thing to do, and of course she was right…
Once the Telecoms Agent had carefully manipulated her downfall, it took me ages to get used to her being an ordinary person.. For every hurt and angry post she wrote, I had to tell myself she was once The Activist, and that there's always a chance she’ll get her fire back…

The thing I have to wonder is whether she was ever aware of her own power?  Of her dangerous ability to cut through the bullshit to the truth?  Janneman saw it straight away, and trod really cautiously in the early days, did he not?
She was ousted from mybroadband simply because her voice was the single biggest threat to the Recruitment Officer, and not because of personal differences with the site owner, as you’re supposed to believe…. *shrugs…
Where is she now?  Was she taken to the mountain like the god-fearing Scrabble-Player, and fell into the same trap as he did, so easily? 

How does Karl Muller reconcile his beliefs and principles to the Big Brother Project and the WUGS?  I bet he takes a darned sight longer to get to sleep at night than our Allen Spence does… Would Muller consider going from class to class at Westridge High to see how many of the pupils, if any, are reacting to the new base station and MTN tower that’s going up/gone up a stone’s throw from the school?  It's not been activated yet?  Can I guess that it’s the start-up fumblings that have the most devastating effect on Thin-Skins?
Hush my mouth?  Okay…*shrugs..

Saturday 23rd October at 4.35am..

Blink and you miss it.. So small, and yet so interesting, and I'm sure I've mentioned it before…
As I sit here at the desk, it’s the briefest flash of light imagineable and it comes from – godknowswhere…. 4.30am almost on the dot… The Mothership?  Closer than that?  Fark, I dunno, but the fact that it only ever does it the once is what makes it so fascinating .. Less than ten seconds later the first of Balliram's transmitter/receiver devices kicks in, outside in the dark…
Related?  It's probably just the Pervert activating all his many options…. *nods…

How many times have I told you how I'm startled awake around 2am of a morning, for no apparent reason?  The Creature next door has decided to give me a reason after all, and it's now a regular occurrence to wake to discomfort…
As predictable as the Saddo is, you KNOW that if he’s thwarted in one direction, I'm going to pay for it in another..*yawns…This is the unspoken maliciousness employed by rather more than just a confirmed bully, and something I rather think he doesn’t share with Missus C….

The poor little woman finds out more about the nature of the animal she married, here, than she does from anything he’d ever bother to share with her… *sighs…
I dare you to look him in the face Tamara, and ask him straight out whether he's now deliberately causing us physical pain, or not..
I guess you can't bring yourself to do that, can you, because it’s a given he’d lie to you, and you know it….
Instead, you'll go about your daily life, insisting that you don’t read my words, and they're all so much garbage anyways… That would be the easy way out, ja… *nods….

All those years of painting a careful picture of a sophisticated, clever and civilised couple, have pretty much been blown out of the water..
While the current (!) depths he sinks to, will assuredly delight the likes of Lance Lamborghini and Rajiv Narandas, you will have to think of a better excuse than that I deserve everything I get… You will have to accept that the father of your kids can sit there and repeatedly and deliberately physically attack defenceless people in their own homes… *blinks…
No, certainly not in error Missus C, no matter what he whines to you.. He knows exactly what he's doing, make no mistake about that *winks..

Missus B.Snr told me yesterday that she's not off the hook after all, and that the pain in her hands, like mine, still returns now and then, and you can guarantee that Sue the Book and the Bernies up at No. 17 are treated to the same vindictive attacks…  You're not interested, Missus C?  You certainly should be… You're confident the venom that courses through his veins will never be directed at you and yours?   May my words never come back to haunt you….*sighs…
You were asked on Sunday how the sale of your home was going, and without missing a beat, you'd said you're not selling up…

The GW IMAGINED strolling through your beautifully appointed little home, online, to find an asking price of 1.2million?  Pfft…
I guess that was your doing?   Your SO would want no part of losing or even lessening the control he has over so many lives..
Look at his mate Nayager… Humiliated, and proven by the Courts to be a Sexual Pervert, he continues to don the SAPS uniform and prance about for the Druglord…
What is it that drives him to continue, despite that he's a laughing stock?
That’s easy… It’s the heady rush of being able to slither into homes and listen to private conversations with his buddy Balliram..
The sheer thrill of being able to get his own IT Monkey to manipulate power supplies to cause destruction…
Met ander woorde – playing god, is what keeps him coming back for more .. The same disease that afflicts Colin P. Balliram….

I watched a bit of the mybroadband Conference on Channel 319 last night, but alas, Graham Norton took eventual preference, and that was that..
Cara needs to take rpm away for a couple of weeks, and soon…. The stress is becoming apparent, and I guess it's not just the Conference to blame… Hezner compromised?  *looks at the Pig next door and wonders…
Too much credit?  I don’t think so….  
Time to get the Good Guys at Interpol to wake up and check out one of their own?  Any of you left out there, or did you all pack it in, in disgust, when Jackie Selebi was created Director?   I must go….*waves..

Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 23rd October 2010 at 10.58am…