Sunday, October 24, 2010

BLACK LIGHT...
(begun Saturday 23rd October at 9.30am...)

I've just come in from muddling about in the garden… Something I must rapidly get back into the swing of doing, as I predict Vincent will be moving on to bigger things fairly soon…*winks..
Wherever the Coward lurks right now, he had my fillings jangling as I stood at the kitchen sink, and enormous pressure in my ears, here at the desk, only a minute ago… *yawns..

His family are safely out of the area for the moment, so why not let rip?  My serialised levelling of the Playing fields is no dearer than I'd anticipated it would be, though these days it makes my nose run more often… What you all so gaily refer to as the Bitter Old Bitch’s Payback, in your blindness, has become a spectacle of near bloodshed right now, and still you cheer him on… *teeth..  Your principles have long since joined the contaminated water being run off wastefully across the land.. Uhoh!  There I go again…

I was thinking as I weeded and dug, of the damage the Ray McCauleys and his ilk do to those purporting to be of the christian persuasion… We all know people who will turn an everyday chat to their beliefs and just how devout they are, do we not?
After all these years, and still pretty much indoctrinated to the hilt, you'll forgive me when I shy away from those who feel the necessity to TELL me of their faith… After all, I can see and judge for myself whether you follow the teachings as you profess to, or whether you, like the majority, are a downright hypocrite….
Pretty much the only rule I ever thought counted, was to be kind to your fellow-man, and we all know what a dead-loss I am in that department..*falls over… There's no point in pretending to be something I'm not, and I'd be obliged if you didn’t either…

I've no right to discuss the Balliram's private lives here in public?  *coughs…. As every aspect of my once self-centred life has been put on display for the enjoyment of those with a strong stomach and few scruples, you'll understand why I consider I've EVERY right to reveal as much on the Shifty Couple as I can find..
Overlook the tit-for-tat connotations and see the real picture FFS… That this poisonous Lout and his side-kick Nayager can affect way more than just my life and my friends and neighbours lives…. *mutters furiously..

LATER at 11.15am…

I booted up the PC at 10.06am and waited for it to load.. And waited… and waited… I guess much as our Area Controller used Norton to such great effect to cause mischief, he now uses Kaspersky?  *winks..
Eventually I got the rats and pulled the plugs, right back to the wall.. Bear in mind that this not only disconnects the PC, but our cordless phone as well… The phone that’s now operating on the Telkom wireless look-alike cable?  Panic in the camp!   Within minutes Kasim's house alarm down at No. 2 began to shriek raucously, as someone tried to regain the control lost when I'd pulled the plug..*roffels..

You have problems online and not the tech savvy to fix them?  Pull the darned plug out at the wall jackpoint (not just the adaptor) and reboot as soon as you’ve reset the plug, and then watch the rats scuttle about for a while… Kasim’s house alarm was spiked repeatedly for about an hour after the initial cockup, in an effort to disguise the mad scramble I'd caused….

Sunday 24th October at 4.55am..

Sheer coincidence that I slept through the early-hour pain call last night, or had the Sweeper had a word with her truculent SO? Your guess… *shrugs..
Enraged enough to hit our power supply at 7.00pm last night, with enough force to cast a second’s eerie glow throughout our home before it recovered.. Anyone old enough to remember those murky underground subways giving access to the harbour from the Esplanade?  Certainly nothing to do with the weather, as the picture on the telly wasn’t affected at all…*snorts…

Can the GW apply for a rebate on his electricity account for any possible damage caused by this irresponsible behaviour..?  As if…*spits…
By 8.45pm last night our Power Supply Controller had my fillings on the left side saying hello… Again sneakily cranking up the output to unacceptable levels…
A couple of months ago these attacks were still sporadic, but right now it’s the norm… *eyeroll…

I checked out the Metro’s self-promotional rag insert of the 20th October yesterday… For a truly nauseating article go read the front page at www.durban.gov.za Preserve Precious Water.. 
It's guaranteed there's a regular runoff in the very road that our Chief Whip resides in, in Westville.. Does she too have boosters installed in her roof, as does our own Ward Councillor, higher up the Crescent?
If she does, she will be aware of the necessity of the runoffs to ease the pressure build-up, and it would make her sanctimonious words in this article, criminal..

The disastrous period of powercuts caused by electricity shortages, Fawzia?  She wouldn’t like the same thing happening with the water supplies?  *vomits freely… And yet in this week's Weekly Gazette issue 548 (www.tabloidmedia.co.za) on Page 4 you have Foreman Road Burst Pipe Leak.. The pipe burst three weeks ago and despite that it was reported, NOTHING was done.. Poor service delivery se gat!  Anyone care to guess how many litres of water were lost over that period alone?  Missus Peer?

The Minister can make as many urgent appeals as she likes, but while the Big Brother operation continues to roll out across the country, the water supply will be corrupted to facilitate the invasive cabling..*belches…
I smell another crippling hike in water rates on the horizon, and these hypocritical pleas can go sit next to the Switch Your Geyser off campaign that is bleeding the Honest Johns dry financially, in order to allow criminals of the likes of Nayager and Balliram to access the privacy of your home…

Sometimes I fear I fit Missus Kazee's description of me as a Grumbler perfectly.. I would prefer you regard me as the Bugler At Dawn.. Sounding the wake-up call to warn you before the bomb drops.. *grins…

LATER at 7.00am..

For the first hour and a half or so, since I climbed out of bed to come sit here and chat to you, I was relatively comfortable.. Sometime after 6am that changed.. Right now my fillings are jangling and Millie and her Sisters tell me that once again BigEars has jacked up the system..

Would Mo Shaik, our Head of Intelligence, care to give me a valid reason why this savage infestation is being allowed to continue?  Could it be because the Druglord Barnabas (who's Empire is flourishing BTW), is garnering some seriously juicy and lucrative stolen information, and therefore his pecadillos must be pandered to?  *snarls..
The ShaikBoy siblings shifty involvement in the Arms Deal, pale by comparison to their new found interest in the Information Theft Scheme...  To continue permitting a convicted Sexual Offender and his equally twisted IT side-kick to operate the Big Brother technology, in order to keep their Druglord Overseer in good humour, drags our Head of Intelligence himself down to the level of a criminal… *coughs..
That’s okay folks… If you consider that Selebi was head of Interpol for a couple of years when it was judiciously decided to blow the whistle before the shit hit the fan from other sources… *winks..

The OldBoys Network have everything under control?  Ja RIGHT!  *snorts..
STFU and hang in three more years to see the miracle unfold?  Newsflash!!   The relentless battering we're taking down this end, will have even my seemingly omnipotent battery going flat long before the promised Utopia is revealed.. (I see you crossing your fingers there, you swine!)

Twas a pleasant surprise to find a letter from Johan Booysen himself in yesterday's Independent on Saturday, as he stuck it to Kohler-Barnard..*grins.. Check out www.tios.co.za October 23rd, Page 6, to find why I constantly chirp in his direction. I can smell a Good man a mile off…*shrugs…

Today’s blog title?  Don’t ask… It was given me to use, though we all know I've no idea of it's relevance…

Not a breath of wind touches the beleagured (sp) gumtrees as the sun tries to burn it's way through the clouds.. A paradise fly-catcher flits from tree to tree showing off it's bright tail..

LATER at 10.15am.. 

It's just started to rain so I've stopped trying to fix the ugly shadecloth for the day, and come indoors to find no immediate nerve-jangling or ear pressure, though within minutes the whine in my ears goes higher…*blinks…

Peace julle…

---oOo---

Sunday 24th October 2010 at 12.03pm.