Friday, October 22, 2010

DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS...


(begun Thursday 21st October at 4.15am...)_

A Guide to the Arrival of  the Big Brother Technology in Your Area could well be the alternative title of the Highway Mail..(www.thehighwaymail.co.za)...  Check out the October 22nd issue's front page, to see the latest so-called tree-cutting 'blunder'... This time in the Palmiet Nature Reserve..*blinks.. Blunder se voet, and you can rest assured the unfortunate trees were hampering or obstructing the Blessed Signal in some way and had to go....*shrugs..  

Generally speaking, it'll be the local fossils that bitch and moan about the destruction, while the rest will be thrilled at the improved signal strength... *yawns...
An ambiguous plea at the top of the Share Your View column on Page 9 urges the Mail to investigate the irritating hum in the NG industrial area (wherever that may be)..
If Big Brother were honest and above board, someone could track down the unfortunate letter-writer and explain the necessity for the invasive over-loud wireless song..  But by it's very nature that’s not going to happen…*grins..  I'm betting the whinger's property isn't in a spot that’s of any advantage to the Information Theft Scheme and that the Owner is well passed his/her sell-by date, and won't be invited to join the local WUG?  Geez – talk about descrimination!  *grins the Bitter Old Bitch….

The GameWrecker arrived home after 7pm last night, to say that a battered old bakkie had just pitched up at the same time, and the driver had told him he was there to attend to the water leak reported to be outside no. 5… *blinks.. If I'd been bothered to climb the stairs, would I have seen the Contractor gaily running even more water down the street, until the amount required to ease the pressure build-up was reached?  And still you believe that any good can come from an operation run by a lying bunch of scoundrels?  *winks..

The Natal Mercury, October 20th, has ‘Taxman to join Police in new super roadblocks for Motorists’ on the front page, and I can't help wondering how the heck they're going to carry this out… Say in one possible operation they nab a load of illegal immigrants, a tax evader, and a couple of maintenance dodgers.. What will they do with them all?   Load them into a SAPS vehicle and lock them up in a holding cell for the night?  The logistics of such a plan baffle me, and I guess a lot of the guys manning the roadblocks will end up subsidising their meagre pay packets instead…. *belches..

I wonder idly whether we still have a functioning CPF Forum, or whether the neatly engineered mischief employed at our last Meeting has taken it's toll… I've not heard a word on the outcome of the hastily called Exec. Committee huddle on Monday evening, and the silence grows deafening…
As the lowly Under/Acting/Deputy/vice Secretary, I've no choice but to sit back and let them get on with it, and hope for the best…*shrugs..

My Area Controller has my teeth aching as I scribble here at daybreak.. His sick enthusiasm knows no bounds poor fellow, and the shriek in my ears fluctuates with his mood swings… Just don’t try and convince me that it's only the female of the species that suffer mid-life crises, for Balliram is a classic example of the dementia that hits so many males as they're forced to kiss their youth ta-ta…. *grins..

I've no stealthy plans for the day, but you can guarantee this travesty of a spy will cling grimly to my raddled tail as I go about my routine Thursday business..  The fact that he is able to devote quite so much time, energy, and resources on a boring 65-year old idiot, tells me that quite possibly I've over-estimated his importance?  Jannie?
Did he start off as promising and has now sunk to sommer being a las around your neck?
Has he grown too big for his boots, and ignores your suggestions in preference to those of the Druglord and his criminal connections?  *heads off muttering…

Friday 22nd October at 4.25am..
I got off to a rocky start just after lights out last night, but after that I don’t recall waking to any agonising attacks at all…. *impressed…
You remember my constant accusations that the Knob was deliberately spiking our appliances to cut-out point, and how you believed I was talking rubbish?
What were Mistuh van Zyl’s views back then?  Did he in fact head the ‘She’s Crazy’ Brigade, until by sheer repetition it became obvious that the Creep was indeed amusing himself in that area?

And now I'm to advise Telkom that the frequency and power output regulations in our home are being abused on a daily basis?  What shall I say?  That sudden and vicious aching in my teeth or earache occur now regularly as I go about my own home?  That savage pain in my joints can drag me from my sleep at 2am in the morning?  That weird cramps can suddenly occur in my insteps and shins, and that my wrists and hands behave in the oddest manner at any given moment?In the unlikely event that I were to find someone at Telkom that was remotely interested in our plight, what plan of action would be taken?
We’ll send someone to yours to measure the output? *falls over choking…
As the levels fluctuate wildly with our Controller's moods, I guess that would be an exercise in futility par excellence… *spits…
Much as Karl Muller suggested that Mast emissions were swiftly ‘adjusted’ prior to any official visits he’d arranged, is it now a simple matter to make sure our home is running on a normal output, were a boffin to lug his meter readers over here…
You get the picture?  Sure you do…. *sighs..

I guess the truly horrifying thing is that this abuse isn't restricted to our home at all.. Missus B.Snr and her hands was more than proof, and the fact that she suddenly stopped having such horrendous problems, even for a while, should have rung alarm bells in your collective pointy heads..
Is this what you signed up for?  A wondrous new technology that’s being used by downright criminals to isolate individuals and physically attack them? *looks at the Strategist… Balliram has shown that he can literally switch off my so-called ‘tinnitus’ at will...  He can also run the frequency and power output in our home at an acceptable level, but chooses not to…

The few posts on the Facebook cyber-bullying thread over on mybroadband left me nauseated in the extreme..
Do those pillocks that posted replies not hear themselves?
Do they have any idea that their remarks have labelled them as cretinous Dickheads of the first order?  Is someone going to have to spell it out for them?

Where is young Alan Maisey today?  Has he learned anything in the ten years since I developed a crush on his voice on irc #trivia at age 55?  *grins.. He came across as sane and kind.. Have his savage instincts been fuelled and refined from years of close contact with his monitor/smartphone?  Does he look back and consider that he and Shrooms may have been less than kind?  Highly unlikely…. I can still to this day hear omi-wan-kenobi eventually delivering the knockout punch to the effect that Zaphod was her son, and was only 28 years old… *falls over screaming…Go figure…. My ears, trusted all those years for their incredible accuracy, had failed me horribly .. There I was, well into Wrinkleland, mentally adding thirty years to a disembodied voice out on an irc #trivia channel… *roffels…
Like the head Vulture he was and is, Balliram brought down the starters flag with glee, and the backlash feast began in earnest, apparently with Shaggy’s blessing…

Was Mistuh Maisey aware of how the collective cruelty back then would pan out?  As he heads inexorably into middle-age, is his only regret that I didn’t jump off a cliff at the time?  Shrooms grew up and turned out okay, and hopefully by now understands the full implications of the needless cruelty embarked on back then.. *shrugs…

Balliram?  A born coward and bully, he’s gone from strength to strength to become Somebody on the local Interwebz, that is to be reckoned with… *yawns…  Cross him or one of his friends, and your website may well go down, and if you're within reach of his criminal connections out in the Real World, the loss of your site would be the least of your worries… *grins…
Nurtured by the likes of Jannie van Zyl and Pieter Bezuidenhout, one can only wonder how many other lives were destroyed by this uncivilised Chop and his thuggee mates… *belches…

The mybroadband conference is over, and the Telecoms Agent can stop working the room and deal with his one-time Protégé…Who’s running the show here?  The Beast or the ShaikBoyz?  I would consider your answer with care if I were you… *looks at the Strategist..

It's more than obvious that your Superiors have happily and deliberately recruited the Scum of the Earth as an efficacious means of installing the Big Brother technology, en ek maak vir die duisende keer sterk beswaar…. *spits…
Were you to attempt to say you’ve had Balliram redeployed and the attacks are now imaginary, I would call you a Liar without hesitation… *remembers the iBurst mast fiasco….
As Target No. 1, I will be the effing judge of whether a ceasefire has been employed, and there ain't no sign of it yet… *snarls…

Kom nou Meneertjie, let's have a demonstration of your Superior's real intentions.. Choose which one of your faces you're going to get behind, and stick to it for a change… Tell the world that you’ve lost control over the web of Corrupt that you’ve employed, or step up to the farking plate and admit that the criminal behaviour is exactly what is required by your Bosses…. Again dude – it's your call..

Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 22nd October 2010 at 12.03pm