Wednesday, October 20, 2010

DOG WHISPERERS....
(begun Tuesday 19th October at 8.10am..)


Turn to Page 16 of today’s Times to see how the Hawks are hamstrung and manipulated.. Zapiro nailed it again… Dramat has of course sworn fealty to the ShaikBoyz, and can only allow investigations that are passed by his Mentor, Mo… *shrugs…

I got V to take down some of the ugly shade cloth on Sunday, and I left it down.. Things didn’t improve at all, and the attack via our power supply went ahead as planned the night before last..*yawns…
So I went up earlier today and re-attached the hideous stuff to the top of the wall, the way I’d wanted it done in the first place, thereby leaving my landscape gardener off the hook.
It took me a while of fiddling, but I'm confident I can re-do it all in a similar manner…If it causes any problems to the quality of eavesdropping that takes place in the Scrabble-Player’s home on his private conversations, then I'm satisfied it's worth it…

In the unlikely event that godschild were to suddenly become aware of the criminal element so heavily involved in the Cause he now supports happily, would he freak out?  Or has the brainwashing already taken hold and begun to change his thinking, along with his principles? * fascinated…  You lot will have to tread mighty carefully, as it would be something else were one of his family to suddenly acquire the tinnitus sound-alike…cackles…

The fact that poor Butch’s miserable barking has irritated the Scrabble-Player should in theory earn him a smack from our Area Controller, using whatever spiteful means he chooses… After all, Freddy the Accountant at No. 12 is a friend and supporter of not just the Cause, but the criminals who run it here…*shrugs…

Wednesday 20th October at 4.05am..

Lawd, do I LOVE coincidence…
Missus Bernie rang at about 2.45pm yesterday, to say that No. 12 (Fred’s place) had two uninvited visitors a short while before, who'd helped themselves to a variety of portable items before leaving..
And here I was, blethering on about Fred being one of the original Chosen….
A set-up?  Hell, anything's possible…. It wasn’t that many blogs back that I'd maintained the Scrabble-Player will also have transmitter/receivers dotted about his property, and that crossing those beams could well be what sets No 12’s Butch off like a rocket….

According to Missus Bernie, both Joyce and an elderly female relative were in the house when the thieves arrived.. I've no details, but it doesn’t sound as if they were harmed in any way…
A repeat of Balliram’s own ‘hostage’ taking drama?
When Nayager had two guys go into Balliram's own home at No. 6 while Penny and the two little girls were there?  The Insurance Scammer later insisted the thieves stole a computer, but Penny had said all they took was a pillowcase with a few things in the bottom, and that she'd never seen a computer in the house, just a keyboard lying about… *belches…

Natch you lot had been grossed out that I would dare suggest the Creep would subject his own daughters to such an experience, and I guess he got more than a few brownie points for that one..*shrugs..
If you recall, little Penny was hauled off up to Dodge City and verbally abused, before they drove her all the way up to her rented shack at Clermont to frighten her even further…
A sick exercise, engineered every inch of the way by the ex-Station Head and his Rotten Apples…

So now I look at this breakin at Freddy’s yesterday and I wonder…. I'm betting the old lady that’s staying there is a relative of Missus Freddy?  To subject both her and Joyce to that unpleasant set of circumstances reeks of Nayager’s touch….
At the time of the ‘burglary’ I'd been sitting out on the verandah and had heard a branch break nearby in the valley… Sophie and her friend had rushed out noisily and I'd told them loudly to cool it, which they did… I never heard Butch and Spanky say a word the whole time I was out there… Oddness…
As a rule they're a fantastic early warning system and can be relied on to sound the alarm if anything so much as moves in the valley….
Where were they, and why did they remain silent when the thieves went onto the property and into the house itself?  *curious…

I was still mulling this over, standing at the kitchen sink some 10 minutes after getting Missus Bernie’s call, when either Balliram or his proxy Monty activated one of the outdoor electronic devices… It was 3pm FFS, and I remarked aloud on his blooper while cackling mightily.. Ooops!
I've no idea where the Chop was skulking at that precise moment, but curiosity over-rode commonsense and he whacked it on without thinking…

Far enough from my kitchen windows to be one of the devices installed in the Scrabble-Player’s yard fosho.. As soon as he realised I'd heard it, he shut it off immediately..*falls over… Too late Wankerboy!  I give a toss if the average reader considers me bats in the belfry… I can pick those noisy little devices out of all the other sounds going on, and the Creep knows it…
So how come you didn’t pick up the thieves as they entered No. 12’s property Pigman?  Your obsession with monitoring is restricted to this old fart?
You’ve all the gadgets in place to watch the entire street, but can't be bothered unless it's No. 8? *vomits..

There are cameras and beams saturating the area, and still Balliram and his one-eyed Mentor manage to convince you they don’t have the means available to keep an eye on them?
As with Ballirams own ‘hostage’ drama/insurance scam, I figure the goonda-style thinking is, that if they hit one of their own it will convince you that the surveillance devices are just a figment of my imagination…
Butch and Spanky’s silence during the visitation is reason enough to question the entire operation…
Spanky is a Jack Russell and VERY vocal, so why would he stay quiet when two strangers suddenly appeared in their yard? 
The cherry on the top was Balliram or his proxy activating the transmitter/receiver next door to get a better idea of what was going on…

If I were Val, I'd be totally pissed off…The elderly female relative could easily have suffered a heart-attack, though that wouldn’t have bothered Tweedledumb and Tweedledee in the slightest…
It makes no difference at all whether Balliram lies on his sick bed next door, or is swanning about the Outer Hebrides, he's merely a smartphone call away, and can easily engineer this sort of crud together with his severely disturbed Mentor…

Did Nayager or his IT lackey pick up something Val said recently that offended them?  They're certainly not above listening in to the conversations at No. 12 on the odd occasion .. Freddy would have to be a complete idiot to think otherwise… *shrugs… Barnabas would require constant updates on the levels of loyalty held by his supporters, and there's nobody better at eavesdropping and snitching to da Boss than Bigears and Noddy… *grins…

To all those who choose to believe that Barnabas is a reformed character and the Saviour of the Human Race here in the Zone, *pukes* never forget to include random and flowery praise of the Druglord in your everyday conversations.. Who knows but that his pet criminals have activated the audio monitoring in YOUR home at that precise moment…
They would NEVER?  *falls over laughing… The Druglord didn’t reach his lofty position by trusting you, or anyone else… Think about it FFS….
Whether engineered by Balliram or Monty (his possible proxy area controller), I woke at 12.25pm last night with my hands shrieking, though they kept the more vicious attack to use just after 3.30am.. You making notes there Creep?   I spoil you with detail?  Fosho I do….

If Missus Freddy has any thoughts on their burglary after reading my words, I suggest she keep them to herself, as Pigman will be lurking nearby in order to hear her opinion, and carry it back to Barnabas…

I believe the Reservist’s biting words to me after the CPF Meeting last Monday were ‘Has he seen you lately?He’s forgotten you’.. *falls over choking…
Another fool who bought the idea that I had some sort of crush on the One-Eyed Head of Dodge… Guys are astonishingly gullible….  With his penchant for young and vulnerable victims, oops I mean women, I was vastly entertained when Nayager bought my over-the-top wrinkled eyelid batting and fanning performance… He fell for it, and was himself amused and delighted…

It was my way of giving him the opportunity to pull his dog off, but alas, it had the opposite effect… Once the news broke of the ongoing sexual harrassment of his Officers, it became clear that he was rather more than just the keen director of the Rotten Apples and their criminal goings-on at Dodge…. A truly sick individual being kept in place by the Druglord’s string-pulling, was what he was, and remains today..
Take him out and you damage Barnabas’ Drug Empire and ability to control his subjects… He’s forgotten me?  *looks at Rafiq… Are you KIDDING me?  It was never about anything other than abuse, and I remain as much the charming twosome's pinata as ever I was… FFS Keep UP!   *waves…

LATER  at 8.45am..

The water leak on the pavement below Sue the Book’s wall had grown when I went up this morning after 8.00am.. As I stepped closer to the meter on the wall, you could hear a great deal of water was being lost underground.. The runoff I've been anticipating?  I bet it's been pouring out for days, and only now has finally become openly visible… I made the Call and an hour later went up to see the large patch was drying out… No digging nor repairs needed, just a switch turned off, and as simple as that… *vomits…

LATER at 11.25am…

Each day appears prettier than the previous one.. Since the rain, the valley is suddenly wearing all manner of green, and right now the softest of breezes makes it a pleasure to sit out here on the verandah… The sudden increased shriek in my ears and a strange bout of cramp in my foot announces the arrival of the Saddo… Get a life DickHead…. Diligence to duty my arse!  A more obsessed and vindictive excuse for a Spy would be impossible to find… *eyeroll….

Peace anyways..

---oOo---

Wednesday 20th October 2010 at 12.53pm.