Monday, September 27, 2010

TAKE A STAB.....

(begun Monday 27th September at 4.00am....)


Am I foundering or floundering FFS?  Both?  Scheizenhausen!!! Just as Mistuh OCD next door needs constant reassurance of his so-called genius, do I find myself less inclined to share the truth with you, sans any reward at all…. That’s a first!
You ran a poll?  My total shutout from any irc trivia was the result of a unanimous decision taken by the equivalent of 12-year olds?  *shrieking…. I learned early on that the words fair and justice have no place on this blog, where pack mentality rules the day….*snarls....

I went out onto the lawn 10 minutes ago, to find Balliram's kaia light on, as well as an outside spot that I don’t recall seeing before…. Would they have you believe that maid No. 24? is sleeping down there?  With that mercilessly bright neon-light on, and no curtains on the windows?  Windows that were popped open at least on one occasion during the day last week, when I'd checked?  No.  I figure I'll stick with my assumption (shh!) that he's got all those lights down there active to compensate for losing a couple of jackpoints now and then, in our home… *shrugs…

It's becoming difficult to continue pretending that anyone at all out there is interested in a Thin-Skin’s point of view.. The loss of trivia was such a small thing, and yet I couldn’t fail to grasp the implications, despite being *coughs* of the thick variety….
It appears that Mr. Hyde and his PR Officer, plus their enormous Damage Control resources, have indeed won the day once more…
I rail at myself that I've bounced back repeatedly from far worse situations than this, so why fade now?
Could the continued overnight attacks finally be reaping the desired results?  To wake from a coma-like sleep to knives in my wrists and ice-cold insteps?  An area where you have only the Sicko’s word for it as he continues to vehemently deny any culpability, and is heavily backed by the one-time Used Car Salesperson… *winks…

When we went up to the Midlands last Thursday I'd sat just outside the rondy while the GW worked to fix the damaged lock.. Maybe the boffins could take a stab at answering this?  Why did the microwave buzzing in my ears escalate as I sat there?  To my knowledge there's no mast or pylon nearby, and yet this background noise that I take for granted, became noticably louder?  *curious..
The fact that there is a light on the wall of the main house that faces the rondavel, which was active at the time, may have something to do with it?  The landlady said her old man simply forgets to switch it off… Sure…

Twas the cabin door that appeared to have been accessed, and not the rondavel itself.. And yet I would lay odds that someone simply helped themselves to the easily accessible rondy key and went in there as well…For what purpose?
We found the switch for the outbuilding lights had been turned off at the mains in the big house, leading me to believe that whoever entered the kid’s rondy planned on ‘adjusting’ her electricity supply in some way… How’m I doing here?  *looks at the Strategist… You have no knowledge of this latest scam, and no wish to know either?

Come now… It's in your best interests that this Crooked bunch of employees fill you in on the finer details surely?  The manual on How to Tail a Toad would be lacking without this particular chapter..*grins…
Once again, nothing you need share with the run-of-the-mill Wugger, apart from employing the standard cry of ‘delusional paranoia’?  *shrugs… In a nutshell, I'm insisting that in my kid's absence, her home has been upgraded and enhanced by the addition of some sort of transmitter/receiver….
Why did the dog not sound the alarm?
Funny you should ask that…. For the big black dog vanished completely for 24 hours, (including the time when the rondy was accessed) and as it happens, the faithful old Retainer hadn't yet returned from his 2 week vacation either… The landlady had put out an APB on her dog to no avail, and had said that the following day she’d been outside in the field and had turned, to suddenly find the dog right next to her, in a great state…
She'd still been trying to calm the animal down when the Retainer’s eldest son had arrived on the scene, at which point the unfortunate dog had bolted in terror for the house… *winks..

The Retainer himself was back at work when we arrived on Thursday, and said that in his opinion the dog had been tied up inside somewhere nearby for the 24 hours it had gone missing… Why was she quite so terrified of the eldest son?  I’ll leave it to you to figure out, shall I?   You, whose thoughts appear already so easily manipulated and coloured by the clever speechifying you follow so slavishly….
A fine line between bravery and stupidity?  Man, a truer word was never said… *grins….

On Saturday morning the GW had tottered through after 6am to say the tap water was running white… Would the Scrabble-Player or B. Snr. have concurred if asked?  Or was our individual line accessed, as is now so easily achieved, and only OUR water supply contaminated?  *fascinated…

It appears you would have me grovel gratefully that the GW is finally allowed the Internet Service he pays for, and that he may sit and enjoy the cripplingly expensive DSTV, for the most part now unhindered…. You would have me bow and scrape at the cutback in spikes and dips to our power system, though these still occur often enough…
Have you lost interest totally in my diligent reporting as a Thin-Skin?  Have I simply given away too many secrets on the methods used to harness the masses and by doing so, talked myself out of the only job I have?   
That dear Reader, depends on you, does it not?  For if you choose to fall for the few cosmetic changes made, and to believe that Balliram’s appalling behaviour has in any way been curtailed or modified, you may as well pull the trigger yourself… *sighs…

To the arrival of Mr. Roy Moodley (both Senior and Junior) and the appearance of the Jeweller’s son on these pages, do you back away and say there's nada you can do?  That you have no influence over the Curry Mafia and their corrupt dealings?  That it's their business who they enroll to help them achieve their aims and not yours?   Could the Scrabble-Players new company Mahindra be traced to Royal Security as well?  *grins…..
Having fallen somewhat out of favour with our President, I've no doubt Mistuh Moodley scrambles to assist the Project in any way he can?  *waves…
Does his contribution assure him of a Cloak of Invisibility when Johan Booysens and Loggenberg are poking around?  Royal Security and their business practises now bear a Do Not Touch banner?  A stab in the dark, but one I'm betting is uncomfortably near the mark….

YOUR idea Janneman?  For Captain Courageous to appear to withdraw his endless barrage of attacks on our home via the Wireless/Broadband System, all the while whispering behind your hand that whatever else is done, can't be seen as Project-related, and is therefore outside your scope to remedy?  *teeth…..

If it was possible to almost topple the high-ranking ex-Head of Interpol, (more unfinished business), why then do you find such difficulty in dealing with these smaller, but equally corrupt players?  Selective justice be damned!  I've never told you anything other than the truth, albeit often couched in incoherent babbling…
My reward?
Further tightening of the noose around my raddled neck on the Internet, and continued battering via our power system….
Neither you nor your Protégé remotely resemble the Honest Johns the average Wugger is treated to, and believes you to be… *blinks.. What fantastical tale do you spin that keeps them so blind? Have I missed the most obvious, among all my guesses?

The Corrupt will ultimately be toppled like dominoes using the fantabulous Big Brother technology? Rubbish!  Any fool can figure out that’s not happening, and that all the revelations in the world don’t have the criminals put behind bars where they belong…
Do you just stall and stall again?  A plan of action that has worked admirably for even the lowly criminal Nayager?   Do you insist Jannie, that you need more time before the full genius behind the WUGs and the individual Muni’s Broadband/Wireless Networking Systems can be revealed? 
In the meantime, what is to become of the innocent victims targetted by your charming employees?
Not your problem?  Sies, en alweer sies… *pukes…

Frankly I care not whether you’ve been redeployed or merely wear a different frock on mybroadband.. Out of sight is certainly not out of this embattled mind… *waves…
As the Motherbody Representative that you are,  I don’t believe I've overestimated your powers….
The fixing you’ve achieved so far, is nowhere near enough…
The Cracker that you have personally supported,endorsed and encouraged all along (despite that you're aware of his affiliations to the Underworld, or because of them?) continues to reveal the blatantly criminal aspects of the Big Brother Project, and the preference and deference shown to downright hoodlums and thugs… *belches..

LATER at 9.45am..

Did I ever really think I'd gotten away from Great Shift scott-free?  Since her return I've felt my car’s engine ‘missing’ but so faintly that I decided it could be ascribed to my imagination…
On Saturday she missed only once, but my trip this morning down to Grovida in Sydney Road has finally revealed a bigger problem..In truth, I'd expected no less, and will doubtless continue to earn the damage deliberately inflicted on my Nissan…

Let me start by pointing you to today’s Sowetan, (the KZN edition) at www.sowetanlive.co.za.
Atul Kumar Gupta made the headlines today.  Read the story for yourselves on Page 2 and think about it carefully…. Mr. Gupta was apparently down in Durban yesterday, after his horrid experience on Saturday night… Are you not just a teeny bit interested  to know who he saw on his visit here?  I bet it would make for fascinating reading!
Barnabas?  Schabir?  The lower-than-low slime that is Nayager perhaps?  Was Roy himself able to swing an audience with Mr Sahara?  

Lawd but I’m amused at how easily you’ve been persuaded to exchange one set of criminals for another..*cackles…
Your call Jannie…

Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 27th September 2010 at 11.51am….