Saturday, September 25, 2010

EXTREME INTERFERENCE...

(begun Wednesday 22nd September at 2.30pm....)


I pointed out the two indigenous trees on Balliram’s valley-side boundary to the GW as he was leaving… He said he’d already noticed how their leaves had turned a brilliant ochre yellow.. A species that do that….
I don’t care for them at all, as they shed heavily once or twice a year and don’t have anything much going for them…
Even so, why such a hectic yellow?  With little or no rain at all, their roots must be as dry as Portland cement… Or not.. *winks…

I didn’t think it worth blogging last week when I noticed Freddie the Accountant’s pool was emptied.. Silly me.. Maybe it’s a standard thing that pool owners do in September each year?  It must be horrendously expensive to fill them up again? (IF YOU'RE paying, that is..)
You’re well aware that I've been waiting for a visible and overdue water line burst/runoff and that I've already remarked on the terrific water pressure that’s returned to our taps… May I guess?  *jumps up and down…  Only days after Fred’s pool is emptied, do I see the droogs are next door doing the same to Balliram's pool.. Hau!   When did he start the draining, and is that why the two tree's leaves have turned lumo yellow?  They can't handle the HTH-laden water?
How’s about No. 2?  They’ve emptied their pool yet, or will that be next week sometime?
Would refilling at least these three pools that I'm aware of, constitute a decent runoff, and will they all be filled simultaneously?  *grins….

I've just washed the birdbath out and find the pressure is already way down, and I don’t anticipate it will be back for a while either….
I called our ex-Treasurer’s hubby and asked if he'd drained his pool, as he's just up the road, as you know…He replied that no, it's not standard practise and is only resorted to if there's a major fault and no other means of fixing it… *blinks..

As Nayager and Balliram had the chap pistol-whipped in his own driveway some months ago, I will be waiting to see if his pool electrics are tampered with, on the strength of his helpful reply.. Be it 2 weeks or a year later, it WILL be blogged…
So – Several ways to skin a cat, and emptying as many pools as possible and refilling them is the best thing you can come up with for a runoff?  *cackles…  Needs must hey..?

Thursday 23rd September at 4.10am..

We’re off up to theMidlands today, to put flea powder down in the kid's rented rondy.. She's away visiting in the UK if you recall, and I gather fleas can be a problem under thatch, if the place is shut up for any length of time…*shrugs…  Well, it WAS shut up, at least until the night before last…
I took a call from her landlady yesterday at noon to say the faithful retainer had just discovered the door had been forced… *sighs….
The GW will have a go at mending it, and so far it doesn’t sound like anything's missing, but we'll have to wait and see….

Once again the Scrabble-Player’s so-called sensor light was still inactive at 6.20pm, long after darkness had fallen last night… This time however, MY outdoor lights weren't on either, and I was able to see quite clearly a tiny greenish light inside the workings of the next door signal enhancer…
It's as I thought then?  The main light itself doesn’t have to be active for these lights to give off power?  *trundles off….

Friday 24th September at 4.00am….

We had a grand day yesterday, though it was quite a shock to see how the rivers had dropped so alarmingly, and still no promise of any decent rains to come..

The GW fixed the kid's door (though it remains a mystery how they got in).. I'd have to guess it was an inside job as they so often are, but hey, nothing appears to be missing, and it was a wake-up call to improve her security…. *shrugs… *a transmitter/receiver?  Signal enhancer of some sort? *

Once back home, I sat down and took a dekko at the latest Weekly Gazette, only to find the Good Super on Page 2 and another plug for Nayager on Page 6.  (www.tabloidmedia.co.za. - The Weekly Gazette)
I then morphed myself into my Irate Community Member persona and called our Director for Safety and Security and demanded to know why a criminal has been returned to our area and given a larnie title nogal…  You'll forgive my confusion when I say that the charming gentleman appeared rather more than surprised to hear of the Woman Abuser’s return….'No, no', quoth he, 'he’s gone'… 'No he hasn’t', I replied ‘check out this week's Gazette!'
AFAIK there's going to be a good many Government Big-Wigs in the Province over the next few days and I asked the Director whether he would be seeing Hatman Cele.. Sure it’s a long shot, but I requested  that if he did, he ask Commissioner Cele who was running the South African Police Service… Mo Shaik or the Commissioner himself.
(Sorry, I struggle with the Gineraal bit).. I said that allowing Nayager to continue wearing the uniform is a disgrace and brings the Force into disrepute, yadda yadda yadda….
My telephone monitor will attest to the fact that my mirth was audible throughout the conversation, despite my attempts to sound serious…
I like to think I'm enlightening the PTB to the fact that not all Community Members are happy with this blatant abuse of power, though of course you may see it as merely mischief-making.. *winks…

Were I to ever meet Nathie Mthethwa and were able to warn him of the extreme monitoring taking place, and the ability to use the stolen information as leverage, would he pay heed?  Would he be interested to know how stunningly simple it's become to set up the Greedy and to then topple them whenever they choose, using the Big Brother technology?
Not a bad thing, you say?  If it weren't for the fact that it's criminals themselves that are pulling the strings, I'd have to agree with you…

The kid's landlady told me yesterday that she'd been approached to join SACAN.. www.sacan.co.za.  For a small fee they will be given the means to contact Emergency Services and get swift assistance even in their fairly remote area.. It sounds like an excellent idea, and hopefully my kid will sign up on her return…
The Big Brother infrastructure certainly has it's advantages, and I've never denied it…
In the early days I would brush aside the dodgy means the Project Authors have used to spread the technology, saying they probably had no choice.. I don’t know if I believe that any more…

Nayager is no more a top cop than I'm an ace detective… He is a stooge for Organised Crime bosses and the so-called Curry Mafia, and very little else… *spits…
To have given both him and Balliram control over the computerised BB technology was a slap in the face for all honest citizens of the Zone and beyond…
You shake your heads and mutter that the drug scene in the area is spiralling out of control and yet you do nothing to have Earl Michael Barnabas removed from his now lofty position?  You KNOW he’s running the show, and yet you still hop aboard the WUGS happily, knowing now as you do, how simple you've made it for the Druglord’s Controllers to invade the privacy of your homes? *eyeroll…

Your dad is coining it from the contacts he's been given, and you're meeting some wonderful people out there on the Interwebz, and care less if anyone wants to access your home and eavesdrop on your boring conversations … Hell, you’ve got nothing to hide, right?
That carefree attitude can be changed at the drop of a hat, kiddos… You only have to say one thing that the psychotic ex-Head of Sydenham station or his IT Monkey construe as offensive, for a string of nasty events to occur… You think the sometimes scathing remarks posted on mybroadband about the Whisperer, go unnoticed?
Have you ever considered that of a boring evening, supposedly confined to quarters as he is, Schabir himself isn't likely to go check out the Forum, and to be so offended by remarks read, that he orders HIS Controller to track the poster down and have arrangements made to at the very least spike his power system?
Do you grasp how blindingly simple this is to achieve, using the BB technology?

I guess many of you have woken up and have seen how swiftly we are becoming a country where freedom of speech is disappearing with lightning speed.. Where secrets and lies abound… I guess the biggest shock will be when you finally realise that your own home can now be VOIPED, and that apart from the greens, there will be nowhere that you can speak freely… *shrugs…
Has the OldBoys Network sworn that ALL the criminals will ultimately be removed, even those at the very top, who are so heavily involved in the Project themselves?  And you believe them?  *falls over shrieking….  Ai carumba!  It looks like it's going to be another beautiful day, so you take care out there and have a good one..

Saturday 25th September at 3.35am…

My tardiness appears in part to have been due to extreme frequency interference… *frowns… I tread uncharacteristically softly here, as along with the ‘gifts’ that were forced on me in 2005 by the Crooked Superintendent of Electricity for Durban and his then pupil, Colin P. Balliram, I could well be some sort of human weather-vane or barometer… *yawns…

Naturally I'm more inclined to go with the Nutter Next Door having time to kill the night before last, and toads to torture… Clearly not a thought that as Fanbois, you'd entertain.. It's been a while, but last night I tried searchirc and found I'm still blocked from the irc channels.. What’s new? *belches…

Peace…

---oOo---

Saturday 25th September 2010 at 3.31pm.