Friday, September 03, 2010

SUCKER PUNCH......

(begun Wednesday 1st September at 4.15am...)

Balliram’s ruthless mischief online has me now shut out of #trivia altogether…*yawns… Once java has loaded, clicking on connect (to the chosen channel) only results in the little window going a solid black and staying that way… *shrugs…  Last night the GW kindly uninstalled java, then downloaded the latest version and installed it.. Did that work?  Not a chance… *winks… If it makes the pseudo-Operative happy, then why not?
Are you ALL cowed by this vindictive Crook?  So impressed by his contacts that it's not an option to stick your neck out?  You’ll forgive me if I say it sure looks that way to me…

There’s a great thread on mybroadband on the merits of regulating/banning drugs.. Much of it sailed over my head as usual.. I've said often enough that I’m all for legalising cannabis, though that’s pretty much where I draw the line…
What I struggle to understand, is how a guy who made his fortune flogging not just dagga, but the seriously hard-stuff, now sits in such a position of power as to OWN the Zone… I've not minced words as to how he achieved this, so you may can your pretense at continued ignorance…

Balliram will certainly whine that he himself is no more than a social smoker and that it doesn’t affect his ‘work’ in any way… Bullshit!   His worst excesses have nearly always taken place on a Friday night.… Pure coincidence?  Not.   By now it's likely he’s upped his intake considerably, though that’s something you’ll never hear confirmed….
The guy is running the computerised program that operates the power circuits FFS, and if you don’t have a problem with that, you can go sit in the Criminal section, as that’s clearly where you belong…*snarls..

Why South Africa?  Man, because we were just so ripe for it… Ten years to promote the Help Yourself, You’d Be Crazy Not To’ ethic, and then the employment of criminals to run the Climate of Fear side of the Big Brother Project, and bob’s your uncle….
Who else could simply pick up the phone and arrange to have you hijacked at your front gate, but a crooked Station Commissioner?  (A method used most effectively to discourage our previous CPF Chair from standing for re-election…*gags..)
Once the invisible cameras were installed and the audio-monitoring activated, things could be speeded up with ease, until the area is now saturated with enough signal-enhancing lights to make ‘visiting’ your home and invading your privacy possible from a great distance away…

It was payback time not so?  Although the old man prevented a bloodbath, that would have been about when the first helpful suggestions were made to the newly elected officials that they could achieve their own quiet reparations… A trend that’s snowballed ever since….
You think the GuptaBoyz arrival was sheer coincidence?  Carefully enlisting Tokyo to give them a semblance of respectibility?  *heaves… Where is young Gary Alexander today?  Moved on, or has he made the Board of Executives yet?  The Government's monitoring machine used back then by the Secret Service until such time as the target was harnessed and controlled by a local Operative in the form of *chokes* Colin P. Balliram….

The new Shaiks?  You’re kidding me right?  Mo and the GuptaBoys work very well together, and you’d best remember that.. I guess the Shaiks run PR for the Muslim Community, while the Guptas keep the local equivalent of the Curry Mafia happy.. Neato….
Too simplistic for you?  Then it's time to cut out the heavy thinking and drag yourselves down to my level where you’ll see the answers as clear as day.. *grins…

So Gary A?  What are you up to right now?  Still sleeping like a baby, despite knowing what you do?  You jumped ship yet and gone over to the Good Guys, or isn't that an option available to you? *curious… You’ll have to pardon any bitterness in my tone, but by now I’m sure you’ll understand why I’m ticked off by your involvement….  Rather more than pointless to say you should've known better, hey?  Do what you're told, keep your head down, and you’ll go places right? *sad….
Any fallout from your years of exposure yet?  A Thick-Skin of note?  It’s amazing to find so many who spend decades sitting in front of a monitor who get away scott-free (sp) while others pay so heavily… Luck of the draw, ja….

LATER at 5.35am….

The GP’s diagnosis?  Apparently the GW has a pinched nerve and is to visit a physio later today… Course he’d get better results were he to petition his Network Admin, wouldn’t he Balliram?  The GW has proven to be a Prize Beyond Worth and after all these years, remains steadfastly as clueless as ever, adding neatly to my continued condemnation..*winks…

The Vice-Chair has yet to rescue his hostage vehicle from McCarthy Audi, despite that he’s been forced to agree to the 8k ransom… Why hit him quite so hard?  Chances are that after my Nissan’s full service on Thursday I won't be feeling quite so lucky either, but that pretty much depends on Roy Moodley right now…
The journo/Vice Chair’s extreme punishment?  He is way more of a threat to the Crooked and becomes more so each day, does he not Lazzie?   That would be the reason his phones are so badly corrupted right?  Ensuring that many of the Community simply give up trying to reach him…
I heard him telling a Member on Monday at the Meeting that his cellphone is always on, and yet several have reported that he simply doesn’t pick up.. The same modus used on our phones by Nayager and Baliram..*gags.. Fark Jannie!  Your Masters have truly handed us to these Criminals on a plate hey.. For the Greater Good se GAT!!!!

LATER at 10.45am..

I’ve finally just managed to publish Cruisin’ with no little interference from our Network Admin… This time he left me to type up eight of twelve pages before dropping the Server and hastily doing a runner in his car… Serves me right for not saving it in Word from the start, otherwise I’m happy to share his continued irresponsible behavour with you….*belches…

Small things…. For the last two nights we’ve had a couple of dips to our power system.. Comings and goings from No. 6 affecting us?  Either that or I'm being bounced through to someone else while I’m busy online.. Not the frigging Heir Apparent again… *sighs…

Thursday 2nd August at 4.35am..

My word but it's warm indoors this morning!  Rain on the way?  Our ‘gifted’ little band of toads were very vocal last night, so fingers crossed in that regard….
I visited the Assange/WikiLeak thread on mybroadband last night to find an offended PoisonousRabbit poised to deliver a Sucker Punch of note, and am only embarrassed that I can't provide him with more of a challenge… *purple… Is he another that I’ve misread totally?
One that the Project Authors deemed dangerous to recruit to the Muni’s Wireless/Broadband Network System, or even invite to join the local WUG as, like our Vice-Chair, the Rabbit would swiftly see past the subterfuge to the corruption beneath? *belches..
Has my cooked memory failed me once again, or is the LethalHopper not numbered among Jannie van Zyl’s Fanbois?  And if so, why would the Strategist not have leapt at the chance to enrol one so IT savvy?  *fascinated… More questions that will remain unanswered fosho… *sighs…
The sudden sound of rain is a welcome one…
Will the Rabbit deny he’s taken umbrage at my temerity for daring to bob up on the Forum after all this time?  I had imagined myself to be on collective Ignore, and was startled to find that’s not the case… Do I trust him, Hal?  A loaded question young man, and coming from you I …eh!  Never mind that… *cackles…

I simply never figured the PoisonousRabbit to be a so-called baddie and still don’t.. His irritation and disgust are understandable as he swallows all that he’s quietly and carefully fed, coming to a conclusion that he will swear is his own… *grins….  I’m rambling again and must get on..

Peace…

PS  Friday at 9.10am and I’ve only JUST realised I’m missing the shriek in my ears!  Still the most incredible pressure but only a rushing silence behind it….. Oddness…

---oOo---

Friday 3rd September 2010 at 10.08am