Wednesday, September 01, 2010

CRUISIN’…….

(begun Tuesday 31st August at 5.00am…)

*Having had the Chop drop the Server after I’d already typed up eight or more pages, I was heading off to do something else…. I changed my mind…. *grins..*

Slacker…*mutters… I even managed to sleep through one of the dogs requests to go out, so they laid a neat one on the bathroom floor… One of the few things I DON’T grumble about, as I know they hate doing their business indoors…*shrugs..

Last Night the GW casually mentioned that he’d told the mechanic my car was coming in for a full service, but hadn't actually set a date after all.. Foiled by the fiery effing finger of Fate!  So much for getting lucky and meeting the new Owner of Great Shift… So much for getting the autograph of the Rich and Notorious….
I guess my old man is fairly preoccupied with the crippling pain he’s enduring right now.. So similar to B.Snr’s situation, but of course his has manifested in his lower back/hip instead of his shoulder joint…

May I assume that Allen Spence (as one of the very few supposedly qualified to manage power circuits) is aware of just how Balliram is deliberately attacking these home-owners using the Wireless/Broadband Network technology?  Does he know how these stunning results are being achieved, or is our Controller quietly in touch with his counterparts abroad, who may or may not be ahead of us in these shocking ‘tests’?
I choose to think that if Mistuh Spence didn’t know exactly how the power supplies can be manipulated to cause such pain and discomfort to the chosen targets, he’s certainly aware of it by now..*spews…
Course there’s nothing you can do about it is there Al old boy?  Out of your filthy hands and into Balliram’s equally grubby fingers?   *nods.. Compared to the part you play in all of this, Balliram is way down on the culpability scale… He’s small fry up against your criminal behaviour is he not?

Hopefully you’ve stopped claiming ignorance of my accusations by now, and there’s even a slim chance you may have stopped sniggering at our plight as well…  Though I remember well your red-eyed enjoyment of the situation as you stood on our verge and trotted out the lies..*gags… Have you been offered honorary membership to the Curry Mafia yet?  Perks and gifts come your way?  Don’t be coy there Al… Your Superintendent of Electricity for Durban title and the inflated salary that goes with it won't have satisfied you for long.. What other sweeteners are you accepting that have you continuing to hand power circuits freely to Criminals without blowing the whistle?   
All it takes for evil to triumph?  See, I don’t know if the term Good Men could ever have applied in your case, but were this so, it's flown out of the window a long while back….
Chris Gouwer?  Mike Oliver?    Guys who just followed your lead, right?  I’m betting there’ve been more than a few private pat-on-the-back sessions with that other Corrupt city official, Mike Sutcliffe, as well…
What a Team hey?  I'm supposed to STFU and be thrilled that finally so many Big Boys in Government are being outed as greedy crooks in the Press? 

When crimes FAR worse than pigging out at the State troughs are taking place right at the top?  Crimes that are impossible to prove and that will never (wait for it) come to light? 
Right now your Armour of Self-Denial is of a standard unsurpassed, and there's a chance you continue to be amused at my outrage, despite the latest horrific turn of events…
Pretty much playing god out there, hey Al?  Don’t be humble dewd… I've told you more than enough however incoherently, for you to figure out what’s really going on here in the Zone, and how the power supplies are now being used to physically attack victims, by the Scum you consort with so happily.….
Do they OWN you?  Do you assist them in an advisory capacity in return for gifts?  You can tell us.. The last thing that’s going to happen is for Dramat to suggest Booysens begin checking out YOUR life-style….*grins.. You most definitely number among the Untouchables do you not?

You think it unjust of me to have a go PeterCH?  When my comments option is disabled and this particular Crook can't defend himself?  I don’t want comments?  Pfft.. It's common knowledge that neither I nor the GW have a clue how to defend and protect our PC against our own Network Admin..
My blogger comments option was hacked from the start, forcing me to disable it, just as Balliram wanted me to…
It’s left me in the position of being able to amuse you all with my futile tirades against those you clearly consider innocent until proven guilty… Do you have ANY idea of the size of the Project’s Damage Control team?  I’ll bet you yourself contribute, whether unwittingly or not…
Were I the most articulate, coherent and logically minded person on the planet, I would still have been carefully painted as a doom-saying clown….
I’m gob-smacked at the ease with which the Ever-So-Bright have been herded into the field to join all the other sheep… Baaa, baaa…… Individual thought is a thing of the past, and in unity lies strength… You think?  *falls over laughing…

There was another toad in the hadeda pool last night.. Whether he’s one of the three I lifted out, and has since recovered I don’t know.. Time to take out my trusty camera and record them…

LATER at 12.45pm.

Sticking close today Creep?  Nothing much in the way of State secrets being discussed in our home today… Better luck at No. 4 or Sue the Book’s old mum?   Not a care in the world right?
Your Masters have only to give you a biggie like Selebi, to pretend to out, and your sins are forgiven, it's that simple… *eye-roll…
Despite that all you’re good for is bullying the weak and engineering petty crime with your buddy Nayager, you’re protected by the Druglord and his Heir apparent, and therefore like the equally corrupt Allen Spence, untouchable… *applauds…

I've been sitting here on the verandah watching a purple-crested loerie perched in the sun on the birdbath not 20 feet away.. Who the heck designed and painted that beautiful creature?  No-one? It just evolved?  *unconvinced….
I don’t believe some old dude with a long white beard chose to put scarlet feathers at the ends of it’s wings and give it enormous red eyes, either…
The pair of mating toads survived BTW, and I found them sitting in a few inches of water in the hollowed out rock this morning…
I will stick to my guns here and say the only toads in the valley are those brought in by Special delivery and specifically to OUR address.. The chorus of toads placed in the hadeda pool over the weekend wasn’t picked up and answered by a single toad anywhere else in the valley.. Oops?

These cretins don’t seem capable of thinking it through in their mad rush for a laugh…. Kill a couple – pop them all in her garden, and with a bit of luck nobody will buy her claims that there are no toads in the valley?  It would be funny if it didn’t have so much potential for tragedy…. *snorts…

LATER at 1.45pm

The GW redeemed himself and managed to book my Nissan in for Thursday after all..*dances.. Game back on? *waves wildly to Kalakshni…..
I took another picture of the white jasmine that’s behaving so oddly HERE…Sure, it’s flowering just like the rest, but it hasn’t a single leaf that’s not turned brown and dead… Crazy hey?  Like the lone mulberry tree in our garden?  Bursting with full sized fruit that went brown and fell off, while the other trees outside in the valley are full of undersized but ripening mulberries… *blinks…

Apparently it’s 36 degrees in the Lair of the Curry Mafia today, and not much cooler down here in Durban..
The GW has just headed off to lay his pain on the GP… Turns out he can't do without his digital clock overnight, so I'm afraid he’s on his own.. There won't be any tardish experiments to see whether pulling the jack plug eases his pain in some weird way…
He’s all yours Creep…*teeth…
If you do eventually overstep the mark, may I predict it will happen overnight on a Friday?  Goofed out of your gourd and desperate for adulation?  I bet if I were to go back and look, nearly all your worst slipups would've taken place after you'd been sucking spliffs with your like-minded chommies… *eye-roll…

You need a diploma in IT before they’ll consider you as a Controller/Operative?  Hell no… Just a penchant for criminal behaviour and links to your local mafia and Druglord, should land you the job of your dreams…*yawns….

Wednesday 1st September at 3.30am…

I think the Kaspersky icon only went nuts once, the whole time I was on mybroadband.co.za last night.  That has to be some sort of record, and I didn’t lose the Server either..*claps…
It appears from the ToysRUs thread in OffTopic that many have now realised that caution should be employed when dissing the local Whisperer… *grins.. If Freshy suffers ANY repurcussions as a result of his honest post, will YOU support him?  *curious…

LethalHopper?  Your Quick greeting was appreciated, and I figure gently undermining and not overtly friendly is the wise way to go..*nods.. You and donald burned down any homes lately?  Exploded any nearby sub-stations?  *winks…
I was rejected by the last starship that passed by, and I'm beginning to think that age, looks, and a lack of grey matter may count in the selection process after all.. Bummer of note.. *sighs..

No toads in the valley?  Judging by the racket last night, more than just the three I scooped out of the hadeda pool while they were still alive, have mysteriously arrived in our garden…  Listening carefully, I arrived at the happy conclusion that ours was the only garden that has been so blessed..*snorts…
Not enough to keep you busy out there?  Cruising about your future domain with the top down and a couple of equally under-age homies doesn’t make you DA MAN yet, Master Frankson…
You have a back-up plan for if it all goes pear-shaped?  No chance of that happening?  Between you and your chommie Balliram, I wouldn’t be too cocky dewd… *teeth…

Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 1st September 2010 at 10.38am…