Saturday, September 04, 2010

COCKFIGHT.....

(begun Friday 3rd September at 3.25am....)

*Considerably more problems with the interwebz right now..... Buckyball's fault says the GW...Pfftt....
Nonetheless and notwithstanding I've a feeling our Network Admin. really doesn't care for my blogs right now... Let's see if I can publish successfully, shall I?*

Turns out I didn’t need to sweat about making the drive into the City yesterday… As it happened, the traffic at around 8.30am was scarce due to the Transport strike, and I made the run without incident… *relieved…
Alas, there was no sign of the new owner of Great Shift, Mr. Roy Moodley, and K said that he was abroad…
I showed the Mechanic the licence disk holder on my windscreen that bears the picture of me and Bheki Cele, and explained how much I would like a similar picture of me and his new Boss…. *beams..
Oh ja – and I confirmed that it’s the same Mr. Moodley that owns Royal Security and who’s son was involved in a cockfight at Blue Lagoon with Narandas the Jeweller's son, resulting in a messy and ongoing court case…. Celebs! You've gotta love 'em.....

You doubted me?  *falls over laughing.. This Mr. Moodley is/was indeed a friend of our President, so who knows where it could all lead?  Far be it for me to get ahead of myself, but a licence disk holder bearing a pic of me with the Head of our country is now quite possibly within my wrinkled reach!  *blinks..
What was the contract awarded to Mr. Moodley’s Security company that lifted him from relative obscurity into the Press?  Guarding the powerline cables?  Telkom’s lines?  *forgotten…
Either way, I’m simply enchanted by the sheer coincidence that has had him purchase the one place I would end up taking my banger for it's regular service  *teeth…

All this is common knowledge to the Eavesdroppers isn't it Balliram? You could of course argue that a High Flyer like Mr. Moodley would have a financial advisor who randomly bought up small businesses without their employer being directly involved…
In the case of Currie Motors (now Great Shift) however, Mr. Moodley was directly involved.. I have it from the Mechanic himself what a charming man he is, and how he has asked Peter to stay on for the next four years to run the company, when the Mechanic is due to retire anyway… A nice gesture.. *applauds…

You’re paying attention here I hope?  It's really not that difficult to follow.. Am I being as idiotic as ever to be flattered by this latest move, and not cowed by the fact that my car’s fate depends on someone whose links to the Project become clearer with each line I scribble?
When my Nissan was impounded by Mac Quest Auto and subjected to the subsequent heavy-handed bullying by Donovan and his crew, I had more than enough time to grieve at the loss of my wheels… To have her returned and running like a bat out of hell was a totally unexpected bonus, but even I realise it was temporary….*grins..

Give us some credit here Creep… I seldom miss the unsubtle messages you and your fellow thungs are so fond of sending your victims… .. That would include the likes of the foul mock-suicide enacted for my personal benefit over under the gumtrees, the decapitated toads and now the two latest poisoned toads…   All your efforts to silence me have failed miserably and instead, have merely managed to reveal the level of scum that have knowingly been given access to the Big Brother technology….

Perhaps some of you would care to now visit my blogger.com archives and reread all my so-called assumptions and allegations in a new light?  Perhaps you would recall who it was that constantly and vociferously painted me as a delusional lunatic? (Apart from my own nauseating self-deprecation)  Someone you trust and admire? Haikona!
It matters little to me whether you steadfastly cling to the many vials of snake-oil you so willingly bought.  With Roy Moodley’s so recent (4 months ago) purchase of Currie Motors I certainly feel vindicated, and more than a tad grateful to the wealthy buyer himself… *waves…

My life (and with that, naturally my possessions) has been OWNED since Allen Spence saw fit to hand over the power circuits to Colin P. Balliram in 2005.. What’s new?  *shrugs..
I’ll continue as long as I am able, to give this new Player the PR it appears he desires.. If in return, he chooses to remove my unreplaceable wheels permanently, so be it..
If not, I can only wait and hope to eventually add his image to that of our Police Commissioner, on my windscreen.. What a coup that would be!  *dances..

I went back to the WikiLeaks thread on mybb last night, anticipating the knockout blow to be delivered, and found that my trembling reply to the Poisonous Rabbit had killed the thread off… Will it stay down?  *curious.. Without speculation the world would be a boring place indeed….
Speculation that has consistently proven to be more than just idle and demented imaginings, if you'll pardon my saying so….

Who is really behind the gag the Press campaign, and why is our Network Admin allowed to continue his mischief when I attempt to share my thoughts with you here on blogger?  Why does he not simply employ the same methods he’s used to keep me from playing #trivia online?  The million-dollar question and one of the very few that may yet be answered, if only by my sudden silence…*cackles…

I'm aware that there are seriously Good people out there. People who are repelled by my apparent innate unpleasantness, and thus have been unable to see beyond to hear the alarm I sound so shrilly… Despite my repeated shrieks for aid, in my heart of hearts I know there is nothing you can do, and accept it.. I guess it's enough for me to consider that you're listening at last..
Will you allow yourself so much as a flicker of sympathy for the innocents caught up in this web of wickedness?  The very real physical attacks endured by B.Sr. and his family? The clueless GW?  Sue the Book?  Or are you afraid that any softening in your attitude could lose you the largesse you’ve acquired over the past five years or so?

I’ve no difficulty at all in putting myself in your shoes and viewing the situation from your perspective.. That you are Good, but have too much to lose by rocking the boat at this point, is a given..
You may continue to  follow Big Brother’s progress with relative ease in the Press… Power Box explosions, house fires and enormous water breaks, are just the half of it…
Did I tell you of the mosquito plague in Westville and suggest there must be a large amount of water standing that has led to this?  It turns out that according to a letter in this week’s Highway Mail, Sipho is the unfortunate neighbour to an abandoned property at 106 Cotswold Drive.. A property where the swimming pool wasn’t emptied when the owners left and which Sipho now claims is a health hazard…Grim... Anyone out there able to sort this out?

LATER at 7.20am..

The sudden ludicrous increase in temperature that fills our little home whatever time the GameWrecker decides to rise for the day, is indication enough that Balliram's obsession burns as fiercely as ever…*snorts…
There's a really cool breeze blowing this morning, after last night's refreshing shower of rain.. I was wrapped up accordingly, until the GW came through at 7.00am, and I've no doubt you'd find it hilarious at the speed with which I had to strip off my two jerseys or succumb to meltdown, as Balliram intensified his monitoring…

I guess I'm worth every bit of interest paid me by the Wicked, for they’ve not come across the likes of such a troublesome toad in the long history of their criminal activities…
And yet, we are everywhere… Ordinary folk struggling to stay afloat, who I'd hazard if asked, could tell you similar tales of the physical oddities that now beset them in this era of marvellous technology.. One fumble with a nearby mast as it's upgraded could trigger ovarian cancer in a nearby apartment dweller?  One little dish added to an existing mast and activated, that may or may not waken a sleeping cancer in a stooge caught in the path of the beam?
How precisely you nailed B.Snrl. on both occasions, and you would have me believe you're not achieving similar results right across the country?  Results that could manifest as terminal cancers, as opposed to the fluid build up that B.Snr. endured?

Was Roy Moodley pushed or did he jump?  Who was it that persuaded this extremely wealthy businessman to invest in a non-descript auto-repair business some four months back…?   Is Mr. Moodley aware that his private conversations are monitored?  Does he care?  Another who in his later years has developed a taste for trudging about the greens?  Does he know that even in the relative privacy of these open spaces a cellphone can be activated remotely to amplify and record his conversations?  That despite there are those who will assure him he's on the Winning Team, there will be ferrets digging for a lever to hold over him forever?

Saturday 4th September at 4.00am..

How long ago did the Jeweller’s son make our Vice Chair an offer that he politely refused, and is this what had him included in the car tampering operation?  That’s it Creep?  That’s all it took for you and Nayager to oversee the initial operation and have your guy illegally access our properties to fiddle with the cars?
Would it subsequently have been young Moodley Jr. who got daddy to buy out Currie Motors then?  A fan of the Cracker Balliram out there on the WUG?  A Cracker who lets it be known that he and Nayager can handle any request that comes their way?  Or was Roy Moodley approached by someone else, and told that if he bought the auto-repair shop, many of his other problems could be made to disappear?  *teeth…

Once the businessman had agreed, did the Jeweller’s son hustle in and request that our VC be stung in the same operation, out of sheer spite?  No problem hey Balliram?  Up until yesterday I'd no idea of Narandas Jnr’s involvement, but am confident he deserves the credit I give him here…
Who owns the McCarthy Audi franchise?  Another of Roy Moodley’s acquisitions, or someone equally willing to do as they are told?
Do the two Junior Bantamweights fully realise just what they’ve done?  That they and their families are now as OWNED by the Dark Forces as I am?   Who knew that their petty fracas would ultimately lead to them being used and manipulated as easily as falling off a log….
While these two wealthy families kissed and made up, the Judge was apparently sufficiently irritated as to refuse to drop the Court proceedings…
Anyone remember the Judges name, and if so, would someone care to enquire whether this member of the judiciary is currently experiencing a string of ongoing problems in their personal life?  Just asking..

LATER at 10.30am..

As quickly as my microwave buzzing vanished, has it now returned in force..   Testing, Monkeyboy?

Peace…

---oOo---

Saturday 4th September 2010 at 1.20pm.