Sunday, September 05, 2010

A SMALL VICTORY....?

(begun Saturday 4th September at 6.25am...)

The Pervert next door will be waiting for my report so he can update his Methods Of Dealing With Problems using Power Supplies… Allow me to oblige….
Okay.  So he’s turned off my microwave buzzing/tinnitus.. Or has he?  There is certainly a thread of continuous sound remaining, but the really noisy frequency shriek has stopped.  (I’m well aware that he can re-activate it anytime he chooses..*shrugs..)
The thing of me pulling the bedside lamp lead out and switching off the wall jack?  Further examples of a cooked and florid imagination?

While doing this doesn’t keep Sicko from my bedroom for one second, I tell myself it's sort of weakened his powers somewhat…. My own little lump of kryptonite (sp) if you will… There’s the ceiling fan and light that I can do nothing about, short of turning them off at the mains, which I won’t be doing..
Come to think of it, my hands haven't bothered me for a few days either..*blinks.. A small victory? 
Is our Controller concentrating all his negative energy on keeping the GW crippled instead?  The GW who is behaving more erratically and forgetful by the day, and who stubbornly refuses to turn HIS wall jack off overnight to see if his pain is eased at all…

The days when I could hector/nag/bribe him into compliance are long gone, and I'm forced now to sit back and watch Balliram torture someone who has unwittingly supported this Criminal from the start… *grossness….
Have I stumbled across a way of avoiding the more excessive pain this bullying criminal enjoys unleashing on us?  As I sit here at the desk scribbling, I've also switched off THIS room’s single jackpoint and though I’m still uncomfortable, I don’t feel any savage thrust of pain threatening any of my joints… *interested…
On the strength of this possible break-through, I've been doing a few tests myself, but as yet I remain unconvinced….
The crushing pressure in my ears fluctuates as much as ever, as do the pockets of intense heat.  Sometimes as I walk into the house the pressure is quite astonishing, but on several occasions it's been matched and exceeded outdoors…
For some time now Balliram has taken to keeping THIS overhead active 24/7, just the other side of the Freeway Bridge.. So, while the two Mothership lights HERE that he uses to enhance his ferreting skills are often off during daylight hours, the other one beyond the bridge that has DLOS up the valley is now Always On…. 

It may well be that my stumbling descriptions of Balliram’s deliberate physical attacks on innocents in the area have been noted and understood by the few qualified EE’s that retain a modicum of long-forgotten ethics and morals… *shrugs.. That they’ve suggested this Chop cool it, or damage his already shaky reputation even further, never mind that of the stinking Project…
More wishful thinking on my part no doubt, and far more likely that he wishes to demonstrate that he can actually stop the worst of the attacks if he feels so inclined… *spews….

My little car’s Full Service was completed by noon yesterday, but as fate would have it, she still sits down at Great Shift until we can figure out a way to fetch her or have her delivered.. Not a trainsmash at this point…

LATER at 6.45pm…

Strange behaviour for one I guarantee has insisted all along he’s squeaky-clean?   Though iBurst connects without a problem, google insists it can't find the Server… After all these years I’m as flummoxed by the smallest of malicious tweaks as ever… *eye-roll…

Sunday 5th September at 4.45am..

The GameWrecker arrived home last night and managed to work around Ballirams latest little nastiness… I believe my SO blamed Buckyball for our Server problems yesterday, though I found nothing on mybroadband to say this was a general problem…*winks.. What logical reason will the dear fellow come up with today, should the problems continue?  *grins..

Curiously, our Controller has been switching my ear shriek on and off since yesterday mid-morning.. Now you hear it, now you don’t.. Right now it’s running full-force, but doesn’t bother me in the least.. Not a peep out of my pesky hands this morning either, as I sit here at the desk with the wall-jack switched off…*startled…
Wireless for the frequency shriek, and the power supply for the physical torture, Creep? Ho, ho, ho…..
To those of you who would've insisted my hand problems were due to old age and arthritis, I spit happily in your eye… There’s a chilly and  damp wind blowing outside.. Ideal weather for aches and pains in the elderly to escalate.. But I sit here with warm and functioning fingers….
Did Allen Spence crawl out of his own backside long enough to suggest Balliram cool the attacks via our power supplies?
Unlikely… I guess it’s the switched off jackpoints doing the trick, but will say if anything changes….

Instead of using the usual searchirc last night (which I've told you has been neatly tweaked to deny me access to any trivia games at all) I went to efnet’s website and with a fair amount of struggle I finally fell into their trivia channel and played for a while…
My word, but the attendance there has rocketed since last I dared to pop in!.. A meeting place for many wuggers these days?  *grins.. I guess my visit did little but prove there's nothing wrong with my java program that hasn’t been deliberately ‘adjusted’ by our Network Administrator… *shrugs and pukes…

The Strategist has become as scarce as hens teeth on mybroadband, and the howls of outrage at vodacom’s continued corrupt practises remain for the most part undefended, though the Voda rep does his best, poor sod…
Despite Jannie’s deliberate lack of visibility, he’s out there, busy Networking (!) as always… I’m tempted to say he’s a cold-hearted automaton, programmed to recruit Wuggers and little else, but he’s just SO MUCH more than that… *winks…
Got a problem?  Jannie will fix it.. Unless you’re a dim-witted toad that continues to ASK for it, hey voda3g?  *winks..
Do you still insist to the likes of rpm that you had no idea of Balliram's ties to the Curry Mafia?  You were most certainly aware of his relationship to the Abuser Nayager and his Rotten Apples, and it follows that you know of the Druglord and his links to the Maritzburg mafiosi...
With your immense clout you’ve had more than sufficient time to verify everything I've said, and yet we remain in the clutches of these Criminals… *blinks..

Remove the card that is Balliram, and the entire pack may fall?  Drag your heels long enough and odds are the toad will fold?  Ain't that the truth…*sighs…
Among the many voices in my cooked head, only two really stand out… The Simpleton, who after 10 years plus, continues to believe that justice will prevail, and the Realist, who is just as convinced we’re screwed…
Try living with that lot and holding on to your marbles! *laughing..

It’s about time to climb my stairs and pick up the Sunday Times.. Doubtless filled with more revelations of the Ruling Party’s greed and corruption.. How can I not remain unmoved and cynical at these carefully engineered exposes, knowing that there are far worse criminals sitting behind these revelations?
While the likes of Sbu Mpisane and his ever-hungry wife Shawn, rake in millions hand-over-fist, I don’t see them having the time or inclination to play deliberate and nauseatingly cruel games with the witless…
That behaviour is reserved for those Intellectuals actually RUNNING the Big Brother Project, and is thus all the more disgusting… While many of you would class the masses as savages, I suggest you take a long hard look at yourselves and tell me how you are any different?  *interested..

LATER at 9.30am..

I’ve not studied the Scrabble-Player’s new tenant at leisure, though I imagine if I did, he’d be vaguely familiar..*winks… Oh ja – I didn’t tell you that  in keeping with the trend of old Monty installed now in B.Snr’s servants quarters, my neighbour at No. 10 is also housing a Project droog in the room below his garage…. *yawns…
The Scrabble-Player drives a new-looking Mahindra truck these days.. Another company take-over, or a job move? * looks at Roy and waves…He’s doing so well that I guess he was happy to oblige whoever requested the Wekker be permitted to stay on his property…*belches… While his recent interest in beautifying his garden has had stunning results, many of the plants in mine appear to be dying or severely stunted… Oddness.. Or not…

The Hatman is in the dwang, according to the front page of the Sunday Times.. Will he reveal whose idea it was in the first place that he get mixed up in this particular shadyness?  I'm betting you can figure it out for yourselves…*grins.. I don’t intend removing his image from my windscreen while there’s a chance I may add to the Gallery…
Anyone know the GuptaBoyz personally?   Think theyd smile for my camera?  Will you look at those hands in the air!!!  *falls over laughing…

Dave Charles quoted a bit from Desiderata this week, and here it is:   With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.  Be cheerful.  Strive to be happy.
And that’s good enough for this old Fool on this warm Sunday..

Peace…

---oOo---

Sunday 5th September 2010 at 11.01am