Monday, September 06, 2010

ENTITLEMENT....

(begun Sunday 5th September at 3.55pm....)

I put the hose on him again…
He’d been raking and banging about for over 2 hours down behind the Scrabble-Player’s kaia, which naturally had these two yappers reacting exactly as he wanted them to… *snorts…
Are we just about due for another big water-line 'break'?  The pressure is back to what it used to be before the corruption involving the water lines, as the droog discovered when I soaked him…
I ran the same routine when he shouted out and said ‘oops, I thought it was Joey’ but I took my time redirecting the water anyway…
Bear in mind the wall is fairly high and I've no idea who or what is on the other side..*innocent blink…

I came in and rang my Neighbour to ask if his new Tenant is fixing the back of the servant’s quarters, the guy having spent so long in that particular spot.. 'He’s from Ixopo and going to College, and is only staying for a month', says the Scrabble-Player… Odd then, that my landscape gardener knows him well from the Zone area?  *winks..
Hell, my cred with my Neighbour and his family at No. 10 is non-existent and sadly, not set to improve any time soon… *waves to the Director.. You do what you have to do, not so?

I went quietly back out after making the call, and blow me down if I didn’t hear the Wanker give a low whistle to the dogs.. The same whistle that I heard a week or more ago, right under my window in the dead of night… *falls over laughing…

How do the signal-enhancing lights deal with shadecloth?  *interested.. Not a problem?  Due to financial constraints it's going to take a while, but I would like to put some sort of barrier up on top of my wall….
I’m fairly gatvol with the obviously assisted suicide my palm tree and the jasmine seem to have suffered, so… I guess I’ll try and diffuse the power that Balliram is cranking out of those lights and dissuade any possible poisoner that may be nearby…
He had to have gotten onto our property to put those two very dead toads in the hadeda pool.. Would you like to tell him the next time it might be my toy pellet gun and not the hose that I point his way?  *teeth..

LATER at 7.05pm…

Never say die… The Spy Who Loathes Me continues to block me from searchirc… I tried the shadowfire.org website instead, but clicking on irchelp on that site resulted in nothing more than a frozen screen and a dropped iBurst connection.. Remind me who’s in charge out there?  *fascinated…
Remind me of this creature’s supposed job description?  STEALTH Operative for our Head of Intelligence Mo Shaik, and HIS proxy Earl Michael Barnabas, UberDruglord and Ruler of the Zone and Beyond? *rolling about….

How simple it’s been to wait till my snot-filled snores sound in the dark and to call the grinning College Student/Tenant to hop over and make mischief…
Did our Network Admin BUY his college diploma?  For, apart from his Cracker skills, he’s really not up to much at all… *snorts.. I've said often enough how the Sweeper is the brains of this delightful little outfit, and boy does the Creep not confirm this daily…*laughing..

Monday 6th September at 3.30am..

I've been sitting here at the desk for about ten minutes and the heatwave has only just arrived.. Sluggish this morning, Creep?  *pulls the plug out the jackpoint…
Were I to enquire, would I find that Missus B.Snr’s hands, like mine, have miraculously improved?  That she no longer suffers agonies in the wee hours?  *curious…
They, like the sceptical GW, are hardly likely to switch off their wall jackpoints when they go to bed, and would consider me mental for suggesting it…

I guess if the Pervert thought about it, now would be the time to stop physically tormenting the family at No. 4.. This would of course leave my theories about the walljacks, blowing in the wind…*falls over.. (If you're not following at this point Wankerman, ask the little woman to spell it out for you…)

BTW, yesterday, sans Buckyball, the Interwebz worked just fine.. Though as mentioned, our Network Admin lost it when I attempted to  click on shadowfire.org's irchelp and he froze the screen and dropped the connection…
Carrot and stick hey Janneman?  He won't be told what to do unless you make it worth his while?  Permission granted for him to block me from all #trivia in return for what?  Lessening the so-obvious powerline attacks on our home?
The Strategist is admittedly good at what he does… When it comes to Colin P. Balliram however, I’m way better…*teeth..
You surely don’t think that’s going to do the trick and get him to toe the line?
The arrival of the Tenant now installed at No. 10 should tell you that’s not going to happen, and removing trivia was never enough to mollify this Criminal…

Not your worries Jannie?  Au contraire – You’ve backed this Monkey from the start, and he’s as much your problem as he is the Druglord’s ..  He and his underworld connections are not familiar with the term stealth, and are used to achieving their goals using blatant and very obvious thuggery..
FlipDeezy online is the very embodiment of an internet bully, and offline it's been no different at all…

Fabrication el Monstro?  You’re still trying that route?  *falls over laughing.. I guess if Johan Booysens were a free agent and able to go after any criminal he thought worthy of attention, he could do worse than visit these pages….
The Scorpions were disbanded in the nick of time hey Mo?  *grins…
The good guys in that Unit would have been homing in on the real criminals at the very top of this steaming pile of rot.. The plants in their Unit would have sounded the alarm promptly, and it was buy bye Scorpions, hello Mistuh Dramat.. *wonders just how many social events this particular gentleman has attended with the GuptaBoyz......

Over the years pretty much every eventuality has been foreseen, and that’s an area where Mr. Van Zyl has excelled… *waves.. Until now that is….
Jannie’s Protégé is steadily eroding away at the very fabric of the Big Brother Operation.. Certainly not single-handedly, as cowards are by their very nature forced to run in packs… *teeth…
Did you seriously think that by having Nayager shifted out of the limelight you’d fool anyone?  No?  Is that why his Boss in turn was toppled?  A smokescreen fosho…

It simply won’t wash Janneman… As long as Nayager and Balliram are free to operate the computerised BB technology and invade the phone lines, your efforts are wasted…
Balliram alone has revealed, and continues to reveal, just how corrupt the Information Theft Scheme really is, and how the Corruption starts right at the very top…. It sure looks like you and your Superiors have bitten off way more than you can chew…
However efficacious it was deemed to employ outright Criminals to run the Project, it's backfiring badly and there's sod all you can do about it…

*At this point the sickening Realist pipes up and reminds me that deliberate chaos forms a huge part of this plan, and that the few who see the truth in my words will have already succumbed to the engineered climate of fear..*

Yesterday I got V to close off one of the more obvious access points to our property, and I believe this was the reason for the College Student/Tenant’s industrious labours down by the Scrabble-Player's kaia later in the day… *yawns…
It matters not.. Over the years I've seen that high walls, spikes and razor wire won't keep a determined visitor from calling uninvited… And besides, I'm interested to see just how much damage he can cause before he’s redeployed to some other sucker’s property… So far he’s not doing too badly at all..*belches..

Can I have a progress report at this point Pervert?  How’m I doing out here?  Your chommies and fellow-wuggers all still insisting they support your reign of terror against a lone 65-year old Twit?  *grins..
And when they think they’re out of earshot?  Is there a rumbling of disgust and revulsion that grows with each new day?  Even with your remarkable Cracker skills, it would be impossible to monitor everyone’s reactions on a daily basis… *winks..

My fingers are still firmly crossed that there are those out there repelled by this Curry Mafia representative and the vast web of Corrupt he enlists to aid him in teaching me a lesson I've so far declined to learn…
It appears there are a bunch of spoiled rich guys out there, heading rapidly towards middle-age, who embody the term ‘entitlement’…*roffles.. Before you lay this word on the masses, you might try looking a little closer to home right now… *waves to the Jeweller’s son….

LATER at 5.45am…

I've just gone through to the kitchen to find the Scrabble-Player's so-called light-sensitive beauty is already off, despite the early and as yet still murky hour… Unusual enough to note… Am I surprised to be assailed by sudden sharp earache? Our Controller compensates for what he may consider he’s lost on the swings, is all… *shrugs…

LATER at 6.30am..

A small but serendipitous moment to open today’s Times and find a Hero on Page 2!   Up against unsurmountable odds (deja bloody vu!) I see one Hugh Glenister is trying to rescue the Scorpions.. Whoever he is, he has my vote, that’s for sure… *beams..

Peace…

---oOo---

Monday 6th September 2010 at 8.05pm