Wednesday, September 22, 2010

THE DEVIL'S IN THE DETAIL.....

(begun Wednesday 22nd September at 5.17am...)

Ain’t that the truth?  *sighs… You can see I'm running late, but it's been niggling away until I finally decided to come write it down here…
The Darkman/Tenant whose head and shoulders I could see above what’s left of my white jasmine, apparently glowering at the newly erected shadecloth?  Was he the same red-shirted dude I saw watching me from the top of the kiddies slide?
Not unless he’s a great deal scrawnier from his waist down (which I couldn’t see).. The sweat shiny forehead and the glimpse of a matching red t-shirt standing by the Tenant’s room, shortly after I'd been spotted by the slide Sitter, was whom then?  *fascinated….

Maybe a gardener working for the Scrabble-Player?  The same person that I couldn’t see, scuffling about for hours down by his servant’s quarters, that I'd turned the hose onto so merrily? 
Confusion reigns…
Assumption is sure the Mother of all Cockups, and I guess I assumed that the Tenant was keeping the garden tidy in return for his lodging, when there might well have been a separate droog employed for that job….I shan't however, be retracting Mr. Ixopo’s visible displeasure as he deliberately stood and studied the newly erected shadecloth… *grins..
Whatever… It's just further proof that my reporting, as honest as I can make it, is often flawed, and the onus is on you to accept the errors and stick with me, despite them… *doesn’t hold breath….

LATER at 5.54am…

Howzat for luck?  I'd been up and put the rubbish bags out onto the verge, and was about to head back downstairs when a loud clack stopped me.. There was the Tenant letting himself out of No. 10’s fancy black gates…
Gates that the Scrabble-Player told me on the phone he must have ‘forgotten to lock’.. Not good…*sighs….
I went back to my gates and called out a greeting as he went by, and got a smile and a reply.. I guess his mission was accomplished?  His butt is after all, scrawny enough to have fitted on the slide, but jissie, the dude is TALL!  Close up, he's much younger than I'd thought, and easily fit enough to have done the gallop across from the Playing Field back to No. 10…. 
For now, the question of whether the deliberate destruction of my flora and the dead toads in my garden involves one or two droogs, will have to remain a mystery….. With his top gates left unlocked on a regular basis, it's anyone’s guess …. *looks reproachfully at the ‘Good’ Neighbour….

I'm going to stick with Balliram's kaia light being activated now on a regular basis as some sort of compensation to my pulling the bedroom plug overnight… Whatever he WASN’T doing, that improved my hands so drastically, has returned a hundred-fold…*shrugs.. Dutifully as always, I report his successes as frequently as his failures….
Totally irked by my previous blog and the suggestion that he was at last attempting to control his behaviour when I'm online, I lost the Server twice last night, and confess to giving a rueful smile… His predictability remains astonishing….

Pushing my luck I am, but wouldn’t it be grand were Lenny Els to contact me and arrange to run a few tests? 
I'd be happy to oblige…. The idiot who so long ago posted on mybb that my claims of the local canine population being badly affected by the Wireless frequencies, and said that this could easily be tested, may be pleased to hear that this old bitch is officially volunteering for the job instead… *coughs..
But seriously.. Wouldn’t it be interesting to find out what levels of EMR or what frequencies they are that have such results on this raddled old toad?  That way you could cut out the bullshit on saying ‘this has been turned off’ or ‘that was turned off’ and so it's just the old fart’s imagination?   That little ruse has been tried before and it's time it had a spanking, hey Jannie?
Come, now’s your chance to prove once and for all that I'm no more than a cunning old Liar?  *laughing.. Course, Lenny could rig the results and you and I would be none the wiser, but I'm guessing as a scientist that may go against the grain?   In fact, I wouldn’t mind at all if the results were ‘altered’ on the Strategist’s suggestion, as long as those at the biggest Wireless base-station in SA saw the truth for themselves… *beams….

The fact remains that back in November/December 2005 I was taking the same amount of crud as B.Snr. was, out in his garden… Only since then have I been in this ‘altered state’ and have succumbed to being a Thin-Skin of note…. For all I know Els already has 100’s of volunteers to choose from, and plenty of them will display far weirder symptoms than mine… I guess I've been lucky so far…
Still….. You know where I live, and you can give us a shout if you want to take up my offer… It's genuine… *waves to the Strategist….
I'm aware that the sudden huge increase in ear pressure as I passed the Mayville copshop could just have something to do with technology that may or may not have been planted in Roy’s little Nissan while it stood under his new company’s roof… *teeth… But that of course is a long shot, and something only Mr. Moodley and a select few will ever be aware of…

LATER at 9.45am..

Boom!   That’s the sound of my head exploding under the weight of too much information..*grins…
Was it a trick of my failing eyesight that the Tenant appeared to have inordinately long legs, as he strode past my gates earlier?  Why did a bell ring loudly a bit later, that I’d recently seen someone else with equally long legs?
Were there no College classes yesterday and he could afford to make a late start?   I ask because at 7.30am THIS chap took up position across under the gumtrees and made absolutely sure I saw him light his fires and make like he was stripping copper wire to burn..*laughing…
By the time I’d called the Director to tell her, he’d put the fires out and disappeared… *blinks…
Check out his long legs and good clothes… Topped of course by the ubiquitous floppy hat pulled down low… *roffels and waves…

When I went up top with the dogfood earlier to wait for B.Snr., the Scrabble-Player was on his verge.. Waiting for a lift?  A second later and he'd ducked swiftly back onto his property.. No script ready for today?  *sad…
I guess it was the thing of me not going to leave gaps in the shadecloth that’s set the cat among the pigeons?  Not to worry, as I'm sure Balliram will figure out a work-around, even if it involves what we dinosaurs foolishly refer to as illegal activities..*grins…
Why we persist in clinging to the outdated belief that unauthorised entry to one’s property constitutes criminal behaviour, is part of the reason you find me irresistible… *grins…
The killing of my flora continues, and I see now that one of the mulberry trees outside my boundary wall has sections that are rapidly turning brown and dying off… Depsite it's undersized leaves and fruit it appeared to be holding it's own until a few days ago….

Man, the Producers know me better than I know myself!
As I chatted to B.Snr at the gates, Monty appeared and uncharacteristically drew attention to himself by calling out and waving… He’s shaved his head, and I studied him as he sauntered off down the little servitude towards No. 2…
For the life of me I can't understand why any woman would, or could throw him out of their home.. A well-built, well-dressed, and good-looking young man whose demeanour resembles anything but that of a Loser….Yes – I'd say that little scenario worked perfectly, and the AmDram Society deserve an A+ for the effort… *falls over laughing….

Turns out that B.Snr. is anxious about the state of my soul, and it's not the first time he's said I should prepare myself and be ready for the End Days….I love that he never gives up trying, though I guess he’s fairly horrified by my sometimes blatant impiety…
For of course I reply that I'm as ready now as I'll ever be, and step back to gaze on high… *grins…
Maybe there are a few of you who will recognize that it’s the truth of the matter, despite the privileged and often happy life I lead… I really believe there are more adventures waiting Beyond, easily as wonderful as the small miracles I find so often down here…
There you have it then.. The AmDram Society have pulled out all the stops and I'm spinning like a top… Bravo!

LATER at 10.45am…

I'll admit I've not given him a thought lately, but was delighted to hear his voice when he called just now..
If ever the Druglord Barnabas is toppled, and they clean out the filth that still lays down the so-called law at Dodge City, he’s another of a handful of Officers whose return to the Zone would spell big problems for Nayager and his Organised Crime buddies…
I've blogged this bloke before and you didn’t listen then, so why bother? 
Col. Des Marillier is a Good Man FFS….. On a par with Augustine and Alvin and Ca  …. Well never you mind…. *winks…
I don’t care if the time isn't right to bring them all back right now, as long as you know which people you can trust and count on…. I have no idea if the Grand Scheme EVER included cleaning up the chaos that’s deliberately been created…
What I do know is that you're prepared to waste these Officer's talents in pursuit of your rotten Agenda…

Merely by drawing attention to them here, I'm screwing any chances they may have had for betterment?  Be that as it may, there has to be some area, however miniscule, that the Seriously Good can be utilised… Marianhill and Greenwood Park FFS?  Carefully stashed away by Barnabas, and kept out of the thick of it? Pfft….
Your hands are tied Col. Booysens?  Col. Loggenberg?  You bet they are! 
Never mind lads… Maybe the cavalry that’s let me down so consistently will see fit to bail you out in the end….Then just maybe you’ll remember the guys I told you were worthy of much more than they’ve been given?

Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 22nd September 2010 at 1.34pm