Tuesday, September 07, 2010

SAD CREATURES...

(begun Monday 6th September at 11.45am....)

Let’s kick off with a critique on what I got from Roy Moodley’s newly acquired Great Shift Auto Repairs for my R800+ Full Service…
The GameWrecker collected her earlier and took her out for a test run.. A while later he called me to say she was overheating badly on the way up to Pinetown, and he’d hung a U and made it back to Westwood…
The water bottle was empty..   He filled it and headed back out to try again… This time he only got as far as the Pavilion before he had to stop and cool her down… *yawns…

When we first got her back from Peter and he’d supposedly fixed the deliberate mess made by Donovan and his crew at the Bosch Mac Quest franchise, she was going like a bomb, but was running ridiculously rich and needed attention, even then….
I’d watched the temperature guage like a hawk on my subsequent trips out and it hadn't moved at all, and I confess I’d wondered if it was broken…
Since the Full Service however, it turns out the guage is working just fine, and it rocketed up when the GW hit the Freeway to test her… *blinks…
Right now he’s heading cautiously back down to Devonshire Place to find out what has gone so horribly wrong since they ‘worked’ on her for the service…
BTW, he’d spoken to Peter when he collected her, and the Mechanic had said that even her CV joints were still fine and she was set to go…. *winks…

The goondaboyz would no doubt have preferred that I had fetched her, and had cracked the radiator before I got home safely, but as usual it’s the long-suffering GW that has had to deal with their shyte… *sighs… All this maliciousness flies right on over his woolly head, and what do you have?  Yet another FAIL by a bunch of cowardly bullies… *belches…

I guess someone was itching to pull out Mac Quest's greasy script and try for a re-run… and so it was…
When the GW eventually got back to Great Shift, the Mechanic told him it looked like there was now a problem with the radiator and he didn’t offer to fix it and instead sent my SO off to look for a new cap, saying that may sort it out…
Why my poor husband didn’t think to mention that there'd been no such problem after we'd got her back the first time, is IMO a clear indication of the success the Creep is having at battering my old man senseless via the powerlines… *shrugs…
My own stupid fault for taking her back into the lion’s den for a Service?  Nope.  She would've had to go back anyways, you can count on it….

So there you have it folks…. As predicted, the Currie! Mafia OWN my car one way or another, and I can only hope Mr. Moodley finds his financial outlay well worth it, and that Moodley Junior is duly grateful to daddy….
(And if you didn’t see all of this coming then you’re not paying nearly enough attention… *grins..)

Tuesday 7th September at 5.am…

I have to smile at the belated effort the Excuse for an Operative is at last making to avoid detection while continuing to attack us… It's likely he’ll follow the usual routine of trying to disappear into the woodwork until you forget about my car and the Tenant, before he and his buddies try their next major production… *belches…
Right now even I’m bored by my own rhetoric, and I’m well aware that my life resembles some sort of Groundhog Day scenario..*chokes…

Is someone out there trying to set up my Chairman?  Entrap him in some way?  Sure, I gave up on him several blogs back in a fit of hurt pique, but it’s my perogative to change my mind….
In the light of what smells like the usual Dodge City dose of greasepaint, my only advice to him was to contact the Good Captain Alvin Peters and to share all the information he was given by Mistuh Shifty… Wise?  Pffft…. No hal, we both know that wisdom isn't my strong suit…*heaves…

Despite that the crime stats for Sydenham are fairly shocking (and those are just the ones reported), it appears that Lazzie and the Rotten Apples still have the time to continue directing their rank productions… *gags…
I miss the Good Superintendent and have no idea whether he’s returned to Dodge as planned, or not… It was necessary to drop contact with him as I’m REALLY bad news for his career..
There was never any hope that he could stop this behemoth of corruption, let alone bail me out of the dwang, so distancing myself was the only answer…
All I can say about Augustine Mngomezulu is, that if you’re looking for a Good Cop, he’s your man.. They’re fairly thin on the ground right now, so best you make a note before you forget..

Me and the two yappers spent the better part of yesterday morning enjoying the visit of a larger-than-usual troop of vervets… The mulberries on the trees outside our boundary wall are ripe enough for them to enjoy, and that’s just what they did HERE… Several of the bolder monkeys ran across the valley floor to the other side and shinned up the gumtrees, flying gracefully from branch to branch..
Fat Sophie and her friend were hysterical with delight at their antics, and it was only after a pair of gymnogenes arrived and began circling ominously that the party took on a sombre tone..

Happily, a couple of drongos (ridiculous in their size compared to the giant raptors) courageously drove the hunters away before they could pounce on the littlest of the monkeys… *cheers… I’ve done the monkeys here before, and I don’t have an answer to the problem…
I give them what food I can, at the furthest point from the house, and hope they keep moving..
I imagine with the mulberry trees in fruit they’ll be back a few more times before they head off up to whatever small area they have left to call home…
If they’re bothering you, consider a water gun from Game or your garden hose before resorting to maiming these unfortunate animals… Just a thought….

As generally happens after taking a bigger hit than usual, I become irritatingly introspective and fall easily into the old habit of wondering whether I am indeed no more than a mischief-making wicked old toad, deserving of all I get…. *vomits... Self-pity hasn’t been an option, though the rage and frustration at my complete lack of common-sense is harder to deal with…
The sky’s gotten light on this grey and windy morning and it's time to do a few chores…

LATER at 7.50am..

Am I at risk of being wrongly labelled a Serial Whiner at this point?  It’s maddening to consider, but a very real possibility..*snarls…
This morning the GW had to restart the telly to get it going, only to find we’d been lumped onto a tiny bouquet by DSTV *coughs* and all the Channel numbers had changed…
AFAIK his account is paid up and it's for the fully monty…
Will he be refunded for this downgrade?
Sitting watching Sky News and their guest journo a few minutes ago, our Almighty and Omnipotent Controller then saw fit to black out the screen again… *snorts…

One of the authors I most admire would be Larry McMurtry… His tales of the old West rival those of Cormack McCarthy (sp) and he has a way of telling you the most horrific things so dispassionately that it takes a few seconds for it to sink in… An impossible task for one who struggles to string two coherent words together..
Besides, without my deliberate provocation, aimed at revealing the true character of what I guess to be way more than just a handful of so-called Operatives for the Big Brother scheme, what would have been the point of sticking my wrinkled neck out in the first place?

I think you’ll agree that I now own Colin P. Balliram as much as he controls every aspect of my life, and you surely realise that his every waking hour is now devoted to figuring out how to smack me…
Alas, he and his chommies appear to be right out of ideas for the moment and are resorting to pathetic re-runs….
He’s had my car ‘done’ in the past by way of batteries stolen and tyres punctured.. He’s rendered our TV pretty much unwatchable, and had toads killed for my benefit.. He floods our home with hugely escalated amounts of EMR and our water supply is often visibly contaminated..
There was never any question that he has ‘connections’ from every walk of life, and yet he is that insecure that he and his cowardly fellow thuggees must constantly remind you of the power they wield..
Shame…*grins..

I've always insisted it was BIG have I not?  While Damage Control beavered away at trivialising and undermining me, with one giant hand tied behind their back?  Do you finally begin to grasp the scope of what it is you’ve been lured into supporting?  The deathly hush tells me that just might be the case..
On the one hand I want to launch into my usual tirade at your outright refusal to aid us in our hour of need, and on the other I must remind you to sit tight children, or the Bogeyman will single you out for similar attention…
You have my permission to ignore past and future pokes taken at your apparent chicken-heartedness, for of course there is nothing you can do now that will change anything… *sighs..

The GW called Great Shift a short while ago to ask the Mechanic’s advice… He then remembered that the receptionist had sent me her regards yesterday when he picked up the car.  They are warmly returned… *waves to K….
Is that what keeps me plodding on, grinning insanely?  That I truly have no hatred in my heart for any of the Players that people these pages?  A concept that you simply can't comprehend at all, judging by the renewed and futile attempts to change my attitude..
There is simply too much to see and to question, to spare the time on negative hatred, and that very much includes the sad creature that is Balliram..

LATER at 9.35am..

Quite clearly our Network Admin has nothing on his agenda today apart from creating mischief on our PC….
I’d switched off the TV after the last time Balliram shut down our screen and when it restarted, there was the correct bouquet up and running…*blinks… Attempting to send out the current CPF Minutes was a joke…..Bring it ……

Peace…

---oOo---

Tuesday 7th September 2010 at 11.04am