Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A HARD ROOM.....

(begun Monday 20th September at 2.20pm...)


Imagination?  I'm good, but not that good.. I'm telling you that as I headed home I got sudden fierce earache as I drove into the bend that goes past the Mayville copshop…*startled… WTF are they running out of there?  Is the MTN mast and base station up already?  And none of the Station employees are feeling anything?  No weird headaches or other discomfort?
That fellow Lynton Houston (sp) is supposed to be a good bloke.. How's about you ask him to keep an eye on his fellow Officers health, while they fumble about with the Big Brother technology and new base station? 

Godaloneknows how it's going to affect the Learners, slap bang on the doorstep of both a Primary and Senior school, as it is… I suspect the PTB are always prepared to hush up the few unfortunate Thin-Skins that go down under the barrage of increased microwaves… *spews….

Was I right?  Was Karl Muller summoned for a one-on-one session with good old Leonard Els from the Physics Department at Howard College?  Or did they use even bigger guns to silence the Rocket Scientist?  A well-known and published physicist perhaps? 
Someone who could speak to Karl on his level and fill him in on the New World Order and how fortunate that Africa and our country in particular, has been blessed as the kick-off point…
Someone who could explain that no amount of charges laid against telecoms companies will amount to anything that can possibly stop the march of the masts… That this country’s fate has been signed and sealed and is in the process of delivery right now…

I’m trying to imagine what it would take to persuade a man of Muller’s principles to cross the floor, and confess to drawing a blank.. Promises of funding should he wish to resume his research?  Appeal to his scientific side and offer him a front row seat on this wild ride into the New Age?
How could he justify the huge and inevitable culling to himself?
Tell him they need giant brains like his to figure out ways of protecting people from the EMR?
Would he buy it?  Depends on who exactly does the sales pitch?

They need him on their side ja… A bloke that can speak words that ordinary dimwits can follow is a menace to the Project….
Leave him to the likes of the GuptaBoyz and the Shaiks and they’ll see the problem as simple to solve… Roast the bugger and his family via his power supplies.. As long as his immediate nieghbours can be recruited, I'm damn sure attending to the Rocket Scientist using those methods is feasible…
Have the OldBoys Network seen how useful he could be?  Far more civilised to try and recruit the chap than cook him FFS… *wonders…

I waded right in and called the Scrabble-Player this morning.. Another in a long line of futile exercises on my part.. He claims ignorance on all counts, and is just too pleasant a fellow to argue with..*sighs… He’s no problem with me putting up ugly shadecloth on top of the wall, and even offered to help… *blinks… (BTW, I've no intention of there being ANY gaps left when the job is complete, and if I have to wire it up myself, that’s the way the cookie will crumble..)
The holes constantly being made in the thunbergia and it's artful re-arrangement to accommodate the signal enhancers will in time be a thing of the past…*winks…

The Scrabble-Player told me that a wheel came off his new Mahindra truck yesterday, while he was doing 120kph… Six wekkers on the back as well, and the truck had rolled… Not a scratch of any of them.. Freaky hey?  He says the Tenant is a good person and definitely from Ixopo, while I continue to believe he’s local… *shrugs…
I told young V yesterday that he’s caught in the middle of a one-sided war here, and he should be careful…(As if he hadn't figured that out already..) He’s already been approached, and I'm guessing they’ll try their luck again soon enough… These players have funds to toss about and even the best can be bought for the right price… *shrugs and watches…

She was in agony.. I'd flown up to say hi to her at the Psycho Annexe and was told she was in hospital… I tracked her down smartly to the X-Ray section and held her hand in between the pictures being taken… I've not chatted to her in ages, and have no idea what brought this on… If we both had the time to sit down and discuss her back problem history, would I be able to fit Nayager and Balliram into the equation?  Would I be able to correlate the onset of her pain to roughly the time she resigned as our CPF Secretary?  Well, would I ?!
Given sufficient time and practise, the precision of these attacks via the power supplies is quite remarkable…
The fact that she resigned and openly stated the reason as being the double-standards and corruption employed by Nayager, was more than enough to get the Criminal and his IT Monkey bouncing over to 45th Avenue to teach her an ongoing and very painful lesson…

Nope?  You simply can't believe it?  The guy helped you out of a really sticky situation at some point and I've misjudged them horribly?  *chokes.. ‘Scuse me?  I've LIVED next door to them for what?  Eleven?  Twelve  years now?
Cheek by jowl on these tiny properties, and you would have me believe you know them better than I do, from the INTERNET?  Bwaahahaaa…..!

Think back to when the Courageous Pair first began assisting Wuggers with their problems online, so diligently… About when I suddenly calmed down a tad and started making some sort of sense on my blog?
About when he noticed a few of you were beginning to raise your eyebrows?
Was a deliberate strategy hastily employed to eavesdrop and home in on your problems and for the Fine Pair to then suddenly step in with a solution?  Simply out of the kindness of their enormous hearts and without reward?  *winks and falls over…
My word, no wonder you’re a hard room to please!  So, on the whole you see him as a Good Guy? *laughing….
The fellow has carved a career for himself by being shifty… How much more dodgy can you get than a Cracker FFS? 
He has the contacts with the resources to buy the lot of you.. She has the skills to sell them to you.. Done deal..  *shrugs… Dr. Jekyll is a skilled member of the online version of the Zone's own AmDram Society, and there is no shame in being suckered by him and his enormous supporting cast and crew… *grins…

LATER at 4pm…

I looked up a few minutes ago to see the Scrabble-Player’s garage wall signal enhancer was on… It's supposed to be a light sensor lamp and that’s odd behaviour, as the sun is nowhere near setting.. Would he be interested?   The two huge Mothership lights are on as well… Cut back on your electricity usage and do the right darned thing, why don’t you…? *cackles…

Tuesday 21st September at 4.25am…

When last did I bitch about Error 718’s?  Servers suddenly vanishing and connections dropped?  He’s making an effort as far as our Internet service goes, and the last few days have been fairly remarkable for the lack of mischief online… As out of character as this behaviour is, you have to know that he’s still getting his jolly's in other ways….*vomits...
As a really reliable source the bones in my hands have let me know of a further escalation of crud in our home recently.. When I shut down yesterday after blogging, the pressure in my ears had made me deaf… Forget about yawning or swallowing..*shrugs…
All this is cool hey Jannie?  An area so ambiguous it could be ascribed to the onset of dementia?  *teeth.. Oh, and the Creature even managed to wake me in the early hours with the burning hand kak…. Judging by his extreme behaviour with our power system, it's safe for me to assume that once again I've nailed him... *grins..

It's not so much fear as grateful admiration then?  How’s about compiling a list of just how many Wuggers have had hasty favours from Mistuh and Missus Handout, and when did this largesse start taking place?  Easy enough to check what I was saying in my blogs when the turnaround began, and the kind offers of assistance started?  It would have appeared churlish to decline the offer and now you’re OWNED?   *cackles…

Augustine Mngomezulu was to have returned to Sydenham SAPS to resume his duties at the end of August, and for that reason I'd figured it wiser to distance myself from this Good Officer.. Being on friendly terms with the toad is, if not quite a death sentence, almost as good as…. *winks…
The PTB have since seen fit to since change his orders, and AFAIK he remains stationed at Greenwood Park, (though you’d never know it, as most of his time is spent attending High Court out in far-flung areas…)
He’s currently out of town again for two weeks… *winks…

I couldn’t ask for clearer confirmation that the man is one of a dying breed.  A Good cop who must be side-lined to keep him from seeing the blatant corruption that surrounds him… I even heard a rumour that he was given the title of Acting Station Commander at some stage… Would that have been an attempt to mollify him just prior to Nayager’s reappearance?  *gags….
Why has this Officer not been poached by the likes of Loggenberg or Booysens?
Why is he being constantly sent to kick his heels in dusty one-horse towns, when he could be doing so much greater work? *curious…

Come, give the man a position worthy of his abilities, and take him away from the Zone and the trigger-happy thugs that run the area… You can almost guarantee that attempts are being made to corrupt him on a regular basis, and that one too many refusals on his part could lead to severe health problems…
My character assessments have been pretty spot-on so far, and I'm right about Augustine..
I ask that you give him the credit he’s due and promote him to a position where I won't have to worry each day that some tragedy will befall him… The man has more than earned it… *looks at Nathie…
Cheeky?  Bugger that, you OWE me!

Peace…

---oOo---

Tuesday 21st September 2010 at 1.35pm..