Monday, August 30, 2010

YOUR CALL....

(begun Monday 30th August at 3.50am...)

He'll probably have a go as soon as he surfaces enough to see I've just pulled the adaptor plug out and switched his wall jack off... Why bother FFS?  I don't bloody well know, so quit asking... Losing it toad?  More irrational than usual?

Trying to double-guess these yobbos is a joke, as they slither like eels to evade detection.. Their alibis waving furiously in the air, as they shriek their innocence and dodge their guilt... *snorts..
I hit the nail on the head again yesterday, when I said I could feel Balliram's avid anticipation, only it was for rather more than just the physical attack he'd had lined up for me... *heaves...
I imagine one or other of this Fine Pair will have hustled on to the LAN last night after I'd shut down, and hastily given you THEIR version of the events I reported to my kid on gmail chat while online earlier...

Not? *surprised...
I'd heard the chorus of toads and laughingly remarked on them, probably to Sophie.. When?  Maybe Friday night as I was going to bed, or even Saturday night for all I remember... I'm OLD...*shrugs...
Obscured as it is by all the plants, I'd only vaguely noticed a disturbance in the hadeda pool sometime yesterday afternoon, and had gone over to check it out..

*Eh, and here it is at 4.10am, as my face suddenly burns hot and the shriek in my ears increases.. Morning Creep*
There were five full-grown toads in the muddy, leaf-filled water.. Two were very dead and floating, while a smaller dark brown toad looked to be gasping his last, along with a mating pair, also in trouble.. *blinks..
Mr. Nimble back again, this time with a carefully collected sack of victims?  Monty's employee?  Whoever it was HAD to cross the transmitter/receivers to make the delivery and that's really all you need to bear in mind..*yawns..

No amount of 'you know I'm busy all night at so-and-so's and wasn't even home' will cut it, so don't waste your breath.. Balliram and the young Heir to the Drug Empire make a fine pair, and there's no escaping it...
Why were the toads dead and dying?  Will I freeze them and head over to the Frog Man at Howard College as I'd done with the decapitated toads years back?  What would be the point?
The two already dead had bright yellow stains on their lower mouths and throats.. Poisoned?   Something in the tap water that regularly fills the pool?  *interested...
It wouldn't surprise me in the least, as I've several times mentioned the kettle giving the game away, and sand caught in the BRITA filter... Oh - and lest I forget, the two little dogs have been eating grass for several weeks now...
Behaviour restricted to cats you say?  Nope, not at all, and I surmise if they've got a tummy-ache they eat the grass as some sort of emetic?   Neither have actually puked but they're definitely nauseous at odd times...

Too much rich food?  At a stretch that could apply to the surviving Twin, but fat Sophie is visible proof that you can't have too much of a good thing.. No - the grass eating thing has only begun over the last two or three weeks in earnest...
About when the Curry Mafia sat down with Barnabas, Balliram, Baron, and Nayager and decided to up the ante?
Our tap water has been deliberately contaminated for a long time and if you've been following at all, you will know this..*belches....

Interesting to note that the Scrabble-Player is installing what look like new water pipes at the moment, though it's quite possibly totally unrelated to our problem... *shrugs...
The GW arrived back from the shops yesterday evening to say there'd been a massive water break just outside No. 734 Jan Smuts Highway, and that there was evidence that a river of water had run down the road..
That would be the Druglord's ex-Mistress' home and that of young Baron, the convertible-driving school-leaver, who's making his way up the ladder at astonishing speed...*waves.. Nothing at all like your sister, are you dear?  *snorts..

Earl Michael Barnabas must be thrilled by his Protege's efforts to draw so much attention to the role his Mentor plays in the Big Brother Operations...
Without Balliram and Baron's juvenile efforts at scare tactics, chances are I'd still be groping in the dark.. *grateful.. Unless of course Earl shares the same sick sense of humour and has a good laugh at our plight?

Beneath that carefully created veneer of respectibility there's still the same old Dealer hey Earl?
It's your streetsmarts and cunning that got you where you are today, right?  A gilt-edged invitation to mingle with the Whisperers themselves.. Ooops, well not quite.. Without the millions of stolen SBV Heist loot they wouldn't have given you a second glance...
Sucking it out my thumb?  Why no - I don't believe I am... *teeth..
Anyways, so what if everyone knows the truth?  It's not like the carefully created and controlled Hawks are allowed to even glance in your direction.. Though the Scorpions were a different matter, and had to be disbanded before they let the cat out of the bag...

Putting a kid to do a man's job in the  area, wasn't your finest hour... Oh sure, he's got Balliram, the Rotten Apples' Salacious Crumb, the Curry Mafia and Nayager all to do his bidding... Despite this over-abundance of Advisors, he continues to cock-up... While he's making his bones, he's busy reminding the locals of just who YOU are... Not some church-attending pillar of the community after all, but just old Earl Michael Barnabas, Druglord to the vulnerable and Wrecker of young lives... *yawns...

Our Head of Intelligence Mo Shaik has found it expedient to employ your talents in running the Big Brother Operation here in the Zone..
Sure it cost you, but it wasn't your money in the first place, so no worries...
A delicate situation? Not really Earl old boy... I don't hear the thunder of hooves as the Good come galloping down the draw to our rescue..
In the greater scheme of things we're just a minor entertainment are we not?
Hell, the most I can hope for is that I've done enough PR work here to pique the interest of those who DO have the power to topple your Throne when they choose to... *grins...
*at this point the page takes forever to load and I find I'm being given a 60% iBurst signal... this within spitting distance of a base station FFS...*

You may elect to kid yourself that you can control the situation, but I'm here to say events are proving otherwise... *winks..
Between them, your idiotic Lackeys may yet sink your treasure-laden ship, and you won't see it coming...
My word, is there a jostling and an elbowing in the ranks of Scum right now, as so many volunteer to shut me up?  Form an orderly farking queue, why don't you? *snarls... Or alternatively, bugger off and leave me alone, I'm going down without your help, as it so happens...

For something a bit different?  I headed down Jan Smuts from Westville to Brand Road yesterday morning.. As I went past the Mast standing next to Philips there was sudden massive pressure in my ears...Hau!  It settled and then was repeated as I drove past the Barnard Road mast in Mayville, and onto the Freeway.. After that, nada...
I've looked out for that to occur for ages, and it seldom has and NEVER while driving my own car...
More fantabulous coincidence, or has something changed?  *rivetted....

The GW told me kindly yesterday that I simply don't belong in the 21st century, and I guess he's right... I'm still mouth-gapingly, eye-poppingly enchanted by the smallest of technological wonders, and sometimes think my head will explode with all the unbelievable new information...*grins..

And now Mo - Are you and your boet going to get these goondas off my disfigured back or not?  Time to stick your oar in and chat to Jannie van Zyl for his version of the truth?  Or leave these criminals in charge to continue raising doubts about the whole Big Brother Operation?  Your call....

LATER at 9.35am..

The sun hung over St. Theresa's like a giant neon-pink beachball this morning.. The result of too many runaway grass fires, or businesses and homes succumbing to the Project fumblings?  I put the sprinkler on under the avo tree and came out a while later to find THIS loerie hopping about enjoying the shower..*beams..
A pair of Kurrikane thrushes scuttled about boldly, and everywhere you looked were different birds...
As it turned out the GW wasn't cross that I'd switched off his wall jack, and said he'd tried himself, but couldn't find it in the dark..*sighs..
He's still in pain today, if you're wondering, Creep... Whether a few nights in a row without the wall plug on would make a blind bit of difference, is anyone's guess, but I'll take a stab at it anyways...

Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 30th August 2010 at 12.48pm.