Sunday, August 29, 2010

THIS AIN'T NO FREE RIDE.......

(begun Sunday 29th August at 4.00am...)

Nor was it ever intended to be....
As is mostly the case, I dunno what woke me, but I was comfortable and didn't consider going back to sleep... Probably BigEars getting back from another all-nighter...*shrugs...
It must have been about 3.45am when there came the sound of a gadget nearby.. Hmm.. Not something I was familiar with at all.. Like four keys on a keypad being tapped?  Whatever it was, I was meant to hear it...*yawns and curtseys creakingly...

So ja - I can safely say Peegboy has been going after the GameWrecker for quite a while, at least since he began activating THESE two lights.. Mr. Nimble's visit will be given as the reason for running them again after all this time...
The GW's sturdy Casio wristwatch that he removes at bedtime and puts within his reach, should've been the first clue, but typically I missed it.. He took it to some fundi yesterday and established that it's not the battery causing the problem.. The guy got it going again though he hadn't a clue why it's messing about...  We know now, don't we Balliram ? *winks horribly.... Since you reactivated those two beauties, I began regularly asking the GW whether he had any new aches and pains..
The Creep carefully took his time as a result, but eventually his megalomania won the day, and he began the onslaught... *belches..

The stunning success el Monstro had with the two consecutive Sony Walkman players he nailed while I was 'walking' out on the verandah, were by no means the first of our possessions to be deliberately destroyed...
I can only begin to imagine the sick delight he felt as the realisation of the new and endless possibilities hit home.. *gags...  Never mind the pain endured by Missus B.Snr and her hands, as the feeling of total power must have swept through the criminal next door...
It makes no difference whether I obligingly report back here on his achievements, or not.. After all, he has access to their private conversations and can hear their distress for himself, not so Sicko?  *vomits...

Nonetheless, it must be great to have me confirm his prowess in writing.. His rage and frustration right now are overriding any caution, and these soft targets are going to pay dearly one way or the other, right? *nods... His kids?  His wife?  Bugger them, hey Balliram?   As long as they're oblivious to any side-effects, you're going to carry on pushing the envelope as far as you can.... By the time one of them pipes up to say there's a strange whistling noise in their ears, it's quite possibly too late... *shrugs...
None of this is life-threatening, so what's my problem?  Says who, exactly? *fascinated... On whose authority do you claim this ongoing battering won't kill anyone?  The Strategist?? *falls over shrieking...

NOW 4.45am..

The Sunday Times at this hour?  First off a new and different bark down by the valley wall had the locals going hysterical.. I let these two out to posture and pee for a bit and they'd just settled back down indoors when it erupted all over again...  Only this time, up in the Crescent.. *cackles.. If indeed it was the Sunday papers being tossed over our gate, I take my hat off to them for their early start  *bolt-eyed...

Okay, where was I?  Oh ja - our Network Admin's current preference for upping the physical attacks on his innocent targets...
Enough with the 'she's mental' crap there Jannie.. You tried that one with the unfortunate Tracey-Lee Dorny and failed miserably, and I've been too darned consistent with my descriptions of Balliram's results achieved, for me to be inventing anything...
I'd hazard there's a bunch of you out there dancing with delight on the QT, at the endless variations available to while away the boring hours...  Though most of you won't be lucky enough to have your results published by a less-than-bright Idiot...*projectile vomits...

What can I say?  What goes round?  Man, I've trotted out those platitudes enough to know they're utter crap... That my brief wish for the spectre of the little white dancing dog to appear before him as he cranked it up on some nameless road in the dead of night, was a temporary glitch in my thinking, and one I no longer entertain....
It's the Corrupt who will surely inherit the earth after all, though what will be left of it by the time they're through, is another story... *teeth..

It was a couple of months back, while sitting out in my usual corner of the garden that I noticed puffs of dust coming off the mulberry tree.. Mini hand-sized explosions of smoke bursting erratically from the branches..  After a few weeks what looked to be full sized mulberries appeared in great quantities HERE but they were brown... I put a jet of water on them one day and dozens simply fell off to the ground..
I spoke to the tree lady and she'd never heard of such a thing, but said the pictures looked like we were going to get a LOT of fruit this year.. Misleading as alas, that hasn't been the case, as every last brown and very dead mulberry fell off just before the tree sprouted leaves all over... And those are half their normal size to boot...

What on earth could have caused this strange phenomenon?  Manisha?  As a horticulturist, you've any idea?  That particular tree had it's branches so weighted with fruit year after year, they'd touch the ground...
It stands bathed in the light of our outdoor valley spot.. A light that sometimes burns white as it should, but very often gives off a sickly orange glow as it's manipulated by the Power Controller next door...
If the bees and the toads no longer find this area habitable, and the flora is so obviously taking strain, what will it take before the human population finally figure out they've been conned and are themselves at risk?

A tumor per household?  Heart attacks and leukemia?  Are the Wuggers encouraged to discuss any sudden family illnesses?  Or does the mere mention of cancer have the Network Admin barrel in to Private Message the reporter and suggest they don't discuss such things openly online?  *interested...
Your recently acquired good fortune is just too good to be true, and your church attendance shows just how grateful you are for your sudden increase in wealth... You're just too busy to think past your newly inflated income, and why should you?   I myself am an ardent supporter of living for the moment... Though my reasons for this are probably somewhat different to yours... *winks..
There will be millions across the world who will survive this giant culling experiment and I can only hope that you and yours are among them... *sighs...

My family made the long drive back to Joburg safely, though phone communications along their route were denied me.. *looks at the Creep... Network problems?  Hah!   *spits....

Our Vice Chair apparently forked over the 8ks ransom for his Audi, and I'm really curious to know what the Crooked feel they've achieved by this... If it's an attempt to get him to toe some sort of line, you know it's a FAIL.. If however it's just another source of inane glee as I suspect, it merely confirms once again the level of intelligence of those granted so much power... *eye-roll...

The time has now crept to nearly 6am and my Controller waits avidly for some sort of acknowledgment.... He's so not worth it... *yawns...
My spare Nokia?  The one that I lent my sister and it suddenly began setting itself repeatedly to Silent ?  The new icon on it's screen?  Deader than a dodo this morning, and I guess has had it's main battery killed in another monumental display of genius by Colin P. Balliram... *snorts..
When I first drew your attention to it's latest odd behaviour, who was it that said it sounds like the battery is going?  Jannie?  Balliram himself?  *winks.. Carefully laying the path for it to be killed outright? Man, have I got your modus down to a T.... Edit at 6.52pm Sunday:  Rather too hasty on my part... I asked the GW to try and resucitate the dead phone... He fiddled for ages and finally asked whether the power was on, as the charger wouldn't work... Doh!  I'd omitted to push the plug back in...  Too late however, as our Controller was having none of it.... The phone began to charge and the next second said Not Charging and that was that.... *shrugs....

LATER at 7.35am..

The GW has finally tottered out of bed and is visibly in trouble.. Another proud moment Missus C?  Something to tell your kids down the line?  Their dad was a Coward but he sure knew how to stick it to the unwary and vulnerable?  *applauds and whistles...
He had a real go at nailing me earlier this morning, but I activated my Charm of Resistance and got away..*roffels.. You'll have to do better than that O Yellow One... I guess he'd like for me to tell you just how precise this weapon has become and maybe I will, once my nausea at his latest effort has receded a tad... A nausea caused for once, not by the level of emissions, but by my unavoidable proximity to one quite so foul.... *belches..
You aiming for martyrdom here toad?
Hell, there are worse things than terminally croaking for a Cause, surely?  *grins... With never a dog's chance of winning this battle, I guess I'll settle for going down with honour, despite your derisive sneers...

Peace...

---oOo---

Sunday 29th August 2010 at 12.08pm.