Saturday, August 28, 2010

THE APOLOGIST...

(begun Saturday 28th August at 5.15am...)

Boarding-school survivors don't cry at farewells... You can sniffle later in private if you must, but never at the scene...
It was probably about 6.00pm by the time we'd all climbed the 52 stairs back up to the road, and they loaded up the hire car to leave..
There was a little blue-sprayed flatbed truck outside the Creep's gates and I could just see a guy standing in the alcove and another sitting in the passenger seat...
True to form, I took a couple of steps further out into the road and stood watching them openly....

A delivery after dark?  Or were they coming to fetch their orders?  Were they chatting quietly to Balliram there at the gates?  *shrugs... Either they didn't care for my scrutiny or they'd finished their business, as they drove off up the Crescent quite smartly...
It must have been well before 7pm that I thought I heard an engine idling down in the dark valley, and both dogs noisily agreed.. I went out with the big spot to take a dekko...
Pretty futile, as without a ladder there's no way I'd see a car just over the wall.... Still...
Nothing.  Not a sound.. I came back in just as my phone shrilly announced the arrival of a text message...

It was Sue the Book, to say that her eighty-plus-year old mum in the Moth Cottage next to Carol's house had just seen three guys on her verandah, trying to force open her security gate... Balliram will naturally insist that he was legitimately otherwise engaged, and that none of the relevant cameras were active at the time...
Hopefully by now you know differently....

All along I've made a big deal out of the courage and cowardice that fill my tale... 
The one-time Head of Sydenham Station, Nayager, successfully hid behind his uniform and gun, and promoted himself as a heroic crime-fighter for years, before it was revealed that in fact he is no more than a yellow-bellied coward of the first order..
You should have woken up when the first rumours of his systematic abuse of female officers came to light, but the Cracker would've insisted it was bullshit....

After Mngomezulu had reached out and removed the Molestor's service revolver and tapped him once on the nose, did Nayager bravely stand his ground?  I guess the immediate balletic dive he took under his desk is all the answer you need... *snorts...
Is this disgrace to the SAPS uniform locked away, where he can no longer terrorize his mostly female victims?  Of course not.
The Project Authors, along with our Head of Intelligence, have seen fit to allow this severely disturbed thug to continue his reign of terror against the vulnerable....

Even you sceptics must have seen how effectively the fear factor has been used to encourage those unaware of the Big Brother Information Theft scheme to add a myriad of extra lighting to their property...
Barnabas will have reported to his Superiors that despite Nayager's disgrace, he and his IT Monkey Colin P. Balliram should be permitted to continue to be employed, to run organised crime throughout the Zone... And so it is....
It slays me that you still consider my endless yammering as mere revenge for the Toady Show... Just how selectively thick are you?  *snarls... Balliram is nothing more than a symbol of the rot that pervades the entire Big Brother Project, and certainly not unique in any way....

When you consider that his main brief is to monitor the utterances and movements of a 65 year old Fool, I guess it puts his worth into perspective...*grins... Is he still the unofficial Head of Entertainment for the troops, and can he therefore claim it's necessary to follow my every move in order to provide a more scintillating show?  I'd be surprised if he was...
So, why the continued interest and ongoing bullying?   Seriously..?  If the Project is all it's cracked up to be, why are the Real Criminals still in control of the Big Brother technology?

Geez Jannie.. If at this point you're insisting they aren't, may you trip over your waving nose and fall on your face.. *splutters...
When I so often hear a coy chirrup from the Creep's remote, shortly after I switch my bedside lamp off and settle down to kip at night, where is he headed...?
I myself have seen him slither onto his property after 3.00am, and the GW says it's become a fairly regular occurrence... Does he head off down to Randles Road and sit alongside the Druglord enjoying an all-nighter, as they invade the local's homes for a laugh?
Does he hole up somewhere nearby with Nayager, and orchestrate breakins in the early hours, using the Big Brother technology?

Since the introduction of the embarrassingly named Curry Mafia to these pages, do you still remain sceptical of my allegations?  That this Goonda Gang are based in Sleepy Hollow is a fact.. Do you consider the fact that the town is also apparently home to our Network Admins family, is sheer coincidence?  If nothing else, the recent tampering with the Vice Chair's vehicles and mine, should surely have woken you up....

As long as you insist there's no proof of anything, you're effectively allowing this criminal behaviour to continue, and the worst of it is that the Strategist knows already that what I say is true... *slumps... Sies, en alweer sies vir jou... You're waiting for them to slip up?  You can't rock the boat, and it's beyond your powers to do anything? 
And the clincher - appealing to someone who led the campaign to undermine the Craigavon victims is about the silliest thing I could do, in a litany of silliness..... *belches...

The sun is just below the horizon and the coral tree is filled with birds wanting their breakfast..*stomps off...

LATER at 7.10am

As I straightened up in the lounge at 6.35am he creaked alarmingly in behind the PC and then behind the telly, and I begin to wonder if he thinks this bothers me... Is he THAT stupid? OMG!!! Or is it the automatic spitting sound I make, and my muttered disgust at his arrival, that he simply can't live without?  *teeth...

How's Karl Muller doing these days?  Threats?  He's had a few?  IMHO the biggest mistake the Possibly Good could have made was to go underground... Simple enough to fall into that trap I suppose, when instead you should have been speaking out daily of the atrocities caused directly by this Plan Fantastique....
Easy for me to talk?  I've nothing to lose?  I'm horrifyingly naive and have no idea how difficult it is for you to come out of the shadows and fight?
I tell you guys, the frontline is wavering on the brink of total collapse here..*staggers..

The GW is bent double, this time with pain in his hip, B.Snr's shoulder joint agonies will doubtless kick back in as soon as they're back, and Sue the Book is barely upright... Me?  A couple of times recently I've woken in the night thinking my right eyeball is going to pop out, and pressed it hard against the pillow to keep it in... That's a fair bit of pressure to achieve that sensation, I guess.... *shrugs..
I asked B.Jnr. when he came to fetch to dogs food last Wednesday, how come his folks endure such physical discomfort and he escapes.... He said he doesn't and that he suffers agony with his knees...
Coincidence once again that that's the exact spot that most bothers Sue the Book's twenty-something kid that lives with his mum at No. 5?

I just hope Missus C runs through a regular check-list with her girls to see they're not going to become victims as well...
Personally, I think these attacks are now easily achieved by accessing individual homes via their power supplies, and this will for the most part cut out the risks to the Favoured...
Millie and her equally foul sisters haven't let me down so far, and regularly sound the alarm when the emissions are at their peak...
The disturbing thing is, that so often they scream in unison as I go up to the verge or am outside in the front garden...In my admitted ignorance I see that as sharing, and most definitely not restricted to Balliram's chosen victims... You get what I'm saying here?
That the Creep is often running the system at a level that isn't good for YOUR health, never mind ours...  But hey - you're a Thick-Skin and oblivious to it, so why worry?  *eye-roll...

I used to joke that I could always get a job down the Meteorological Department as I'm so darned good at predicting the weather... Who knew I'd turn out to be a meter reader par excellence for the effing Project, thanks to Allen Spence and his colleague Balliram... *snarls...
Seems to me that from day one I've apologised for my very existence.. For my unpleasant nature and my intolerance of the Crooked.. For being less than bright, and for making errors along the way..
Right now I'm gatvol of being an apologist and I figure it's your turn to duck and shuffle for not standing up and saying ENOUGH!  Otherwise?  Have a great day and stay safe....

Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 28th August 2010 at 1.23pm.