Thursday, August 19, 2010

TAKEN FOR A RIDE....

*Edit Friday 20th August at 8.03am..  Nothing likes a good night's sleep to have me change my ailing mind*

(begun Wednesday 18th August at 12.01pm...)

I've earned a break, so here I am puffing away at fag number godknowswhat, chewing your ear off again....
By 11.30am I'd raked and packed four blue bags with the leaves lying along the bottom wall, and I was standing on the edge of the lawn watering in a couple of garvies I'd planted, when next door's alarm went off...
There'd been much busyness in the valley all morning, and I guess that would include the airwaves that have had the hadedas so unsettled....
I waited until the alarm eventually stopped and within five minutes ADT had pulled up outside.. He sat in the car for a while and then got out and stood by the gates... We waved to each other and I shrugged and he left... Once again he couldn't get in (well of course you and I know that he could easily push the gates apart enough to squeeze through, but that's a secret..*winks..)

Did Missus C add to their contract after the recent visit by Mr. Nimble, that the response vehicle should then drive straight down into the valley and check their boundary wall that the criminals have repeatedly used to access her property?  The ADT rep. I spoke to said that made sense, but there's no way it's going to happen unless the request is made officially... So - did she?  I certainly didn't see the ADT guy pull into the valley after he'd left their gates... What actually is the point of the armed response?  Window-dressing for future insurance claims?  *teeth...  *I'd been typing furiously for a further 10 minutes when I discovered he'd dropped the Server heheh... so, retype it is once again....I'd in fact reached page 8 of my scribbles before I was summarily dropped....*

I'd gone up after 8.15am to give B.Snr the dog food, only this time I didn't stand at our gates sharing our conversation via the hidden receiver/transmitter, to the Eavesdroppers... *winks... (Balliram had already left a short while before).  I unlocked the gate and walked across the road to a little way below Sue the Book's on the pavement, where I filled B.Snr. in on the latest developments.....*Again, why is the Creep causing such mischief as I blog here now?  Is there something bothering him about my words today?  More than usual?*
What was I expecting?  For Balliram to suddenly come barrelling back to see what I was up to, and why they couldn't hear us talking as clearly as usual?  No such luck... *grins.....

Oddly enough, after ten minutes, who should appear but the electrician who now squats in B.Snr's domestic quarters... !  He gave us a long look but no greeting and he got into his smart deep turquoise/green car and left....
Our Network Admin's backup in times of need?  Snugly tucked in up against the other side of Balliram's front deck, his access to our PC and home would be almost as simple as the Creep's own.... Had he been tasked to listen to our conversation and been floored when I'd moved out of range?  Has his wife really booted him out of the marital home, or is his stay on B.Snr's property for a rather more *coughs* expeditious reason?
Was it the electrician who was the author of the amateurish dropped iBurst connection the other evening as I attempted to blog? Ho, ho, ho... I think we have a winner folks!  *beams..

If it hadn't been for the timing of the electrician's so-called employee bobbing up so suddenly on two different occasions as I pulled up alone on my verge, I doubt I would have given him a second thought (for some time at least).  An employee that closely resembled THIS youngster sitting partially obscured by a bush over under the gumtrees... An employee that would have been told by Baron the exact moment to run down the byroad to B.Snr's gates... *spews....
And how would the Druglord's would-be Heir-apparent and current Lieutenant have known I was heading home at that precise time on both occasions, unless he is working hand in glove with Balliram and Nayager and the monitoring technology?

More wild imaginings and flights of fancy?  You think?  *studies the Courageous Couple.... Ten years has been more than enough time for me to know the modus operandi preferred.... I like people and am interested in them.. I enjoy putting myself in other heads and wondering how they'd behave in certain situations and I guess I've proved I'm pretty good at it on the odd occasion... *finger...

It's now 12.45pm and I'm sitting out on the verandah with a fair amount of pressure battering my ears.. When I walk into the lounge it increases dramatically.. The sound of someone sweeping quietly, starts up.. Left or right?  Impossible to tell from here without getting up and I can't be bothered...*yawns...

No word from Mac Quest Auto on the fate of my car, though Donovan apparently told the GW yesterday they would let him know if there were to be added costs, PRIOR to starting the work... *blinks..
I can only hope the reward for their complicity is well worth it...
Ahh... as I write the GW has come outside to say he'd just called the manager and was told that there are STILL problems and she remains undriveable... *winks...
This time he told the GW they have replaced the sparkplug leads and only now will they look at the carburettor... I believe the word my friend muttered when I'd filled him in had been 'Skelms'  *grins....
Even the GW has finally woken to the fact that my car is now being held hostage.. Something I told him would happen not long after he had no choice but to leave it there on Monday..*shrugs...  If indeed the official Muni vehicles and the SAPS vans are seen parked in numbers outside the Bosch Mac Quest Auto franchise in the future, one can only applaud their sudden good fortune...

Will I have reason to change my opinion and give them a glowing report any time soon?  What do you think? *squints... I guess she'd be back on the road running OK with the R600 worth of patched sparkplug leads if it hadn't been for that hasty call made to the owner... What took you so long?
Again, I'm reminded of just how alone I am... (but never lonely hey Balliram?)  The combined forces of the Rotten Apples, Barnabas, Koobair and his Curry Mafia and the WUG hordes, all up against a lone and ancient FOOL...*cackles...
Quite frankly I would love for my latest speculations to be proven wrong but alas, if the 'homeless' Sparky occupying B.Snr's kaia isn't now our Network Admin's backup in times of need, I'll eat my shorts.  And if my little car doesn't end up on the scrap heap before this is over, I'd also be surprised... 'Dems da breaks folks...

Missus C was at her gates just after 12.pm noon.. She didn't bother pulling her car in.. Twenty minutes after ADT had left, did she once again have to risk life and limb by doing the recce the guard couldn't do?  I question why the Coward allows her to do this, unless he knows for a fact that there's no intruder nearby...*coughs...
The youngster B.Snr reported seeing down in the valley, steadily banging away to loosen the dirt from a piece of stout metal piping, may well be the regular 'visitor' next door, tasked to weaken our precast wall for a 'special occasion'... *belches...

It's now 1.25pm and the GW has left.. As I sit here, still on the verandah, the Circuit Controller cranks the pressure up another notch to earache level... Otherwise?  It's apparently 30 degrees out there in the sun but there's a soft breeze blowing and it's a perfect day...  A family of drongos have taken to visiting regularly and as I watch they're diving down to the compost heap.. Among them is a  YES! a blue-eared starling!  I had time to run in and get the binocs and study him close-up.. All the shimmering blues of his feathers and his yellow eyes...
The bluebird of happiness...? Hardly... They're rarely seen here in the valley, so it was a thrill nonetheless...

Last night I'd struggled to browse on mybroadband, as every now and then pages wouldn't load and I think I'd just gone into Broadband Discussions when I lost the Server and had to start over... All the while the little Kaspersky icon on the bottom task bar was jumping about like it was possessed!  *cackles... After that I half-heartedly tried to access thundercity.net's #trivia, but was refused entry.. No worries hey? If it makes him happy?

LATER at 8.40pm

A quickie... Tonight, once again the Server dropped while in mybroadband, and access to #trivia was denied... Do I tell myself I'm making headway or accept that it's over? It appears as if most of my blogs have vanished when I checked the blogger.com archives.. Standard practise for a Cracker with criminal intent no doubt... Unlikely, but let me know if you're looking for something specific, as I have the originals of pretty much every last one I ever scribbled...

Thursday 19th August at 5.30am..

It's taking an awful long time for anyone to approach our CPF Vice Chair and invite him to join the local WUG... Why is that?  *curious... You've not found his Achilles heel yet?  Nothing he would compromise his integrity for?  I'd hazard there are certain criteria involved before he can safely be approached?
He should on several occasions be 'overheard' to run me down?  He should not be quite so keen in his attempts to create a working relationship between the Community and Dodge?  You've not found anything yet that you can buy him with?  *nods...
Having his cars tampered with and his phones corrupted hasn't helped at all, and all efforts at intimidation appear to have failed.. Will this change, and a different tack adopted?

If the Project premise is indeed so wonderful, why do you hesitate to sell him the Scheme?  How easily did you persuade the Scrabble-Player to convert?  I've not seen his beat-up little company truck for a while.. In the shop?  Or has he been in a position to upgrade since joining the WUG so obligingly?  *fascinated...
Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 20th August at 9.15am...