Wednesday, August 18, 2010

CLIMATE OF FEAR....

(begun Wednesday 18th August at 4.15am...)

Oh, they hear him all right... When he first began 'visiting' they'd sound the alarm and yap like mad... But he hops over now so often, and he gives that quiet whistle so they know it's him, and they think there's no reason to wake the humans who are snoring loudly....*shrugs...
He's been tossing tasty tidbits over the valley wall at different times of the day as well, so they'll come to look forward to his arrival...*teeth...
Not quite with the same purpose I had for all the years I'd throw chicken livers over to Nobby and the Twins to supplement THESE occasional meals that were put out for the Balliram's animals..*gags...

No.  This Tosser has a goal and he's going about it methodically.. Mr. Nimble?  Not likely.. The crunching sound of footsteps going back and forth under my window were probably made by someone considerably heavier.. Then again, the guy WANTED the dogs to hear him and wasn't trying to be quiet...I guess he's done it several times before but this was the first time I was awake to hear him...
Yesterday I finally saw the panel of the precast wall and the extent that it's now been systematically damaged, so that all it will take is one hard push for it to fall away... Look HERE... Right by the deck and der Bunker, so he'll be coming in direct from Ballirams property...  The security gate to their servant's quarters had also been left open an inch more than usual when I checked yesterday afternoon... Ooops!

*It's now 4.40am and the dog just asked to go out.. I sat on the verandah and waited while I noted that one of Balliram's signal lights facing the valley is malfunctioning and flashes erratically on and off... The biggie above der Bunker's sliding doors, or one of the two on their house wall?    He's only activating one of the three, and that just since I began blogging about Mr. Nimble and his young friends....
Will he tell you afterwards that he didn't know the filament(?) was going, and that he had no idea the bloke was dossing in the little room at the bottom of his property?  You can count on it...*snorts...

In case you didn't hear me the first hundred times I told you - NOTHING moves without he sees it, whether he's 'innocently' sitting up at his boet-in-law's at 6 Garbutt Road, with his mates up at Dodge City, or right next door slouched in der Bunker.....
Though he's being much more cautious lately, those transmitter/receivers are still very much in place, and occasionally go off before he remembers to stop them... *shrugs...
I guess whatever it is they've got in mind is being planned with military precision.. A long-term investment if you will... My entertainment value has long since reached and passed it's sell-by date, has it not?  *grins...

Those posters on mybroadband that studiously wear signatures dissing my efforts to wake you all up?  How are they connected to the Wireless/Broadband Information Theft scheme?  I'm betting they have a vested interest and that if you were to poke around you'd find they were involved in either a LAN or a WUG in their area.... *nods...
Did you bother to check for a WUG operating in the Fourways area?  Anywhere near Craigavon?  A LAN set up nearby?  Was there a howl of outrage at my suggestion that if such a thing exists, the Network Admin and his members need checking out?

Let's go back to the current carefully planned operation underway next door... Right now they have my car hostage so to speak.... In the ten minutes it took for the mechanic at MacQuest to tell me he'd bring my car home for me, and his call made to the GW to say that there was a problem and they'd need to keep it for another day, who was it that he spoke to?
Was it perchance Lazarus, promising him the contract to keep the Dodge City vehicles up and running, if he played along?  Some juicy carrot that had the workshop immediately dancing to their tune?  *curious.. Whatever.  There's fark all I can do about it, so why stress?

As to the proposed forthcoming attack on our home, why don't I just activate the light outside the window here?  Why do I persist in leaving it off?  For starters my tortured head tells me it adds to the increased unpleasant physical effects manipulated by the Circuit Controller next door.  Secondly, lights never stopped the Wall-Hoppers in the past, so why would it make a blind bit of difference now?
The Scrabble-Player was most certainly running his usual lights when he had an uninvited guest a few weeks back... Just not the big spotlight Balliram wanted him to activate...
Sending the guy through his wall and making sure the family saw him, sorted that little problem out quite smartly....

Our Vice-Chair has already remarked several times of his outdoor spotlight's amazing ability to activate itself, though admittedly the switch is easily accessible to all-comers to his garden... Again, I repeat the mybroadband poster's signature of 'There's a fine line between stupidity and bravery' and admit that right now, there's very little courage in my heart....Mission accomplished?  *snarls....
Since the inception of the BB technology throughout the Zone, Balliram and Nayager have had ample time and opportunity to practise their skills... The theft of Sue the Book's car and her kid's motorbike was a simple practise run, watched and orchestrated with the help of the audio-monitoring and cameras...
Lights don't bother these goonda thug's employees at all... As long as the homeowner doesn't stir, and the dog has been rendered friendly over the weeks prior, there won't be a problem...

A passing SAPS Patrol van?   This is ORGANISED crime you idiots!  And it would be arranged that only Nayager's supporters were on duty the night of the planned crime...*shrugs... They'd certainly not find cause to come cruising down the Crescent at the exact time the hirelings were cutting through Sue's gate chain and if they did, they'd probably give the crims the thumbs up and keep going, wouldn't they Crumb?

All along it's been the blatant use of fear employed to persuade the stragglers to install more lighting.. Though I'm betting if you did a survey, you'd find many of the victims already have adequate lighting.. Just not the ones Balliram and his henchmen feel they need, to enhance and amplify their visits to your inner sanctum and privacy....

You may regard this blog as a record of how any future physical attack on our home and our persons was achieved... As that other doubtless heavily invested poster's sig implied, I've no proof of anything at all, and must leave it to the jury to decide whether or not they choose to believe me...
A jury so manipulated and fed misinformation, that they should surely have been recused en masse from the start... *grins...
May I remind you that you can't have it both ways?  Am I the Idiot whose words you have shrieked are utter rubbish from day one, or not?  Or do you now add the rider that self-preservation has somehow found depths of cunning and even brilliance at times that shouldn't be allowed to fool you?
It was make-your-mind-up time years ago, and you collectively failed me... I have only my abrasive attitude and incoherence to blame...
Once a retard, always a retard is very true, though I've lurched and stumbled on regardless....
'Ever the optimist' is probably the single biggest indication of my witlessness you'll come across, but it's something I'm stuck with, so get over it...

I've pretty much laid out Balliram and Nayager's plans for us, and how it will be achieved.. Have they set a date?  Will it be when my family are visiting, or in the dead of night as the Pensioners snore?  The latter is unlikely, as these criminals will no doubt go the flambuoyant route in order to get their message across...*snorts...
Stressed? Moi?  I work at it, as there is truly no point in being anxious if there's nothing you can do to change the inevitable... Though it should be noted that I've already fallen off the wagon with the cigarettes and yesterday forgot completely to climb on the Orbitrek... Hmmm...

Ai Janneman... Our fate may not register so much as a blip on your Agenda, but I guess I've got a few of your previously comatose sheep thinking?  Not that they'd dare say so....*staggers off-stage...

LATER at 6.20am...

If Missus Courageous insists she knows nothing of the wall being systematically damaged by someone on their property, she knows now... Let me be more specific.. Where she stood on her front deck chatting amiably to me, after I'd let her know of Mr. Nimble's visit to their pool storage cupboard?  I've leaned over to look and the damage is easily visible...
Will it now be attended to swiftly and repaired?  I remember el Monstro long ago claiming that our property was easily accessible and therefore a security risk to theirs..*roffels... That was back when he decorated that bottom corner with razor-wire, if you recall... Razor-wire that doesn't deter Mr. Nimble or Balliram's other kaia tenants for one second... *teeth..

So, Missus C - you may sanctimoniously claim you no longer read my blog as it upsets you...*eyeroll... That would be another load of crud and you know it.. You are well aware of everything I say here, and always have been... Teach your children to be honest indeed!   *shrieks...

Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 18th August 2010 at 9.45am...  PS: Added Thursday 19th August at 7.29pm:


*Of course I've got one for you, and another bubbling away waiting to be written... Guess I'll just keep them to myself though.... The levels of crud in this little house and the crap being dished out while I'm online, tell me there aren't many that give a toss right now, other than the seriously Crooked... *shrugs..... Sleep well.....*