Friday, August 20, 2010

THE SPOILS OF WAR....

(begun Friday 20th August at 3.55am...)

*Yes it's early.  However, this particular blog should have been published yesterday, and I see our Network Controller is already up and about and looks to be heading off to the greens for the day.. I guess I caught him in time?*

When I tottered out of bed after 3.30am there came a quiet chirrup as someone arrived home next door.  An all-night celebration of the Zone Chapter?  They've good reason for it... *shrugs...
I'd sat down last night to type up this blog online and in the end, hadn't bothered.. Too knackered, I guess...

It had been a fairly draining day all round, though not necessarily for the reasons you'd think...
The irrevocable loss of my wings?  No.   I'd got that on the Monday already, almost as soon as the GW told me he'd left my car at the Bosch franchise behind Engen..

The games had kicked off only on Tuesday with the Manager Donovan saying it was the sparkplug leads that were the problem.  They'd had great fun, and each time we'd enquired we'd been told it was almost ready, and then they'd come up with another 'problem' they'd just found... The GW proved to be the perfect Patsy and didn't have a clue what to do until yesterday, when I finally said I would like it towed to the GW's mechanic... So he'd called the chap (on the monitored fixed line) before we left for our regular outing, allowing Balliram ample time to be the usual 10 steps ahead of us...
The GW had dithered as we'd driven up to West Riding Row, giving Mac Quest more than enough time to know we were heading their way...
Donovan came over and said that they'd worked on the carburettor the day before and the car was fine. He was just waiting for the mechanic to arrive to take her for a test run and then we could take her. No problem.  (Deja vu alert?)
I said politely that if another problem WAS found at that point, to leave it, as we were having her towed.

We got back well after the stipulated time to find not one, but TWO mechanics bent over her engine industriously..*winks... Saleem now had the distributor out and said that there was still a problem and he'd replaced some parts on that as well... They again needed more time to check whether it was OK.  I said not to bother.    We left to do some shopping and eventually went back to find the car had been pulled haphazardly out into the general Parking lot and left there.
The GW went in only to be told that they'd been getting along fine while they dealt with him, but that my arrival and input had made them decide to take EVERY bit of work they'd done during the week back out and to replace the original parts, and we could take the car with no charge at all..(the sooner the better!) Neatly done fellas!!! *grins...

The GW came back out after hearing this, in a towering rage, and if as I suspect there is indeed a transmitter/receiver hidden near the pollen filter in his Polo, the Listeners would have wet themselves with delight at the conversation that ensued... *sighs... I reminded him that he'd been right next to me all the while and he was well aware that I'd been polite the entire time I'd spoken to the mechanic.
Once he'd calmed down I took myself back into the workshop and Donovan had slithered over and shaken my hand with a smile....
You're getting the picture here?  *cackles...

While we waited for the tow to arrive I took myself over to the Engen shop and did some initial PR work for the Bosch franchisee, Mac Quest Auto, and then we drove into the city with the tow truck following...
The GW's mechanic was waiting for us.
I filled him in on the finer points, to the delight of the two office workers sitting just feet away, and he told us that about three months back he'd suddenly had an offer he couldn't refuse and had sold his business...

The buyer?  I believe it was a Mr. Roy Moodley, who requested the mechanic stay on and run the company, which he was happy to do...
I'd already written my little Nissan off, and found myself strangely flattered at the lengths gone to, to drive the final nail in it's coffin... *shrugs..
There I go, leaping to conclusions?  We shall no doubt see soon enough...  I liked how the mechanic's company had been called Currie Motors and had since the sale, been changed to Great Shift....  You gettit?
The original name was a dead giveaway and HAD to be changed pronto? We chatted for a while and then left...
Up to that point I'd been fine..
I'd accepted it was likely I'd never sit behind the wheel of my treasured car again, and that there was no way anyone was going to fix what Mac Quest Auto had had nearly a week to do to her, on top of the initial damage done in our own garage the week before...
All the nonsense of 'fixing' this part and that had merely been for the sick enjoyment of Nayager and his fellow goondas, and I was well aware of it... *snorts...

It had been the news of my friends ill-fortune that finally had me blubbing freely as we left the city and my never-to-be-resurrected banger... It had caught me off-guard and was so devastating I finally cracked..
So there you have it folks... My wings have been clipped once and for all, doubtless to the delight of many... But my circumstances have paled next to those of my long-time friends and made this latest nastiness seem trivial by comparison... *shrugs...

Drive the Polo?  I don't believe I will thanks... For the last few years I've been more than aware that my car would be the ultimate prize for these thugs, and have said so frequently... For all their creativity, there was a certain amount of karma involved here, and that's something it's pointless to bitch about...
What's left for this Loser to do?  Right now I see myself growing rapidly older and quieter as one by one my options are removed..*grins..( Hard to believe the latter, I bet... Pfft....)
I'll amuse you as best I can while I drown?  *eyeroll...
Little things to remind you of the vast control you've handed so happily to, in many cases, the likes of Druglords and Crime Bosses....

My family got lost yesterday, trying to find their hotel in the Berg.. No GPS on their hire car apparently... She called me for help but my phone remained silent and made no sound... Only hours later did I happen to see the Missed Call message and phone her... She said it had rung for ages... Not this end dear... *gags...
My calltone is hectic and not something you'd miss, and I'd had the phone right next to me the entire time... Clearly my car is not enough for these criminals, is it Balliram?   Would you have the readers believe you've no longer anything to do with me?  *falls over laughing..
Sort of like when the Strategist said he'd turned the Craigavon tower off? *winks...

Martin.  WhyTF does that name keep popping up into my head?  Why would Baron want to trim that big tree so suddenly after all this time?  For improved LOS to B.Snr's servant's quarters perchance?  If Jannie van Zyl would have you believe that Colin P. Balliram has been ordered to quit drawing such negative attention to the Plan Fantastique and that he has obeyed, I'm here to tell you that's BS...*shrugs...
Not good enough Janneman... For instead of ONE corrupt Network Admin, we now appear to have two sitting right on our doorstep... (and if you choose to count young Baron Frankson, you can safely make that three).

You're too preoccupied to give a toss?  I'm history and on my own?   My family are due to arrive in town sometime today.. They've already had to deal with a small personal tragedy since their arrival in the country.  Can Balliram and his new colleague see to it that the situation becomes worse?  Who knows... *shrugs...

B.Snr and his Missus are away for the week, leaving No. 4 wide open to host any amount of trouble without fear of witnesses... I heard Thunder barking wildly at about 10pm last night, and will no doubt hear a lot more from him before the week is out... *waits with interest....
My diatribes at your collective lack of conscience have served to achieve nothing but to harden your attitude...
Go figure..  Throw myself at your feet and beg for mercy?  Now there's a picture for you! *cackles...
No, I believe I'll continue to take the knocks you so firmly believe I deserve, and go down squawking as loudly as ever....

BTW, I didn't log into mybroadband before checking out the Forum last night.. Unsurprisingly, I was left in peace and the Server wasn't dropped once... I seldom see Cara posting these days and have to wonder whether she truly belongs to the 'She deserves it' brigade or whether she has her own opinions on this mess... Whatever.. The brighter you are, the sooner you will have found it wiser to keep your own counsel...
Behaviour that has clearly eluded me completely... *snorts...

The give-away that Balliram is now sharing his obsession with the Druglord's employee snugly installed in the servants quarters at No. 4?  The long angry look directed at me by the Tenant as I stood just out of range chatting to B.Snr on Wednesday morning, and the hugely escalated pressure that has filled our home over the last few weeks... Of an intensity that occurred in the past, for the most part when the Chop would head out from his Chickenrun and control us from further afield.... *winks...

Has Ian Halliday of tradepage been made aware of this administrative change?  The isp that happily gobbles up the GW's money on a monthly basis?  As long as the account holder is satisfied with the service, any secondary users may be harrassed at will? *spews... The regular block when I attempt to access #trivia has changed as well... The tried and true methods used by Balliram have morphed into allowing java to load and then simply blacking out the little window...
The simplest means for Kaiaman or Baron to grasp?  *teeth....

The Telecoms Agent will doubtless insist that Balliram now plays no part in corrupting or disrupting our everyday lives.. Bullshit... He is tutoring the hireling daily and can't resist showing off himself... Balliram remains our prime Network Admin despite any attempted coverup.. All he's done is free himself up for the occasion jol.... *coughs...
*The most telling sign of guilt would have to be the fact that I've been 'allowed' to type this entire effort without once being harrassed!  Always a sign that Balliram has achieved a really nasty goal...*

Stay safe.  Peace...

---oOo---

Saturday 21st August 2010 at 7.55am...