Saturday, August 21, 2010

REMEMBER ME....

(begun Saturday 21st August at 4.30am...)

I woke with a start just before 2.00am.. Whatever it was that had dragged me from my slumbers didn't repeat itself, though my hands began to burn fiercely....

I spoke to my sister briefly on the matter of her hands and the pain she endures.... She says that it's arthritis and it began twenty years ago.. Another fail on my part to think the Big Brother technology in the UK was the cause?  She tells me she even resorted to having an op. on her wrist some years back, in an effort to alleviate some of the pain.  The surgeon had said he had a 99% success rate, but needless to say it didn't fix the problem...
Am I feeling sillier than usual as a result?  Nope.  I've long said that having my theories discounted is a relief if nothing else, and I still maintain that they have indeed come under more than their fair share of scrutiny in Lichfield, simply because she is family...
Whether the wireless network near her home exacerbates her pain is something that will go unanswered, but it's most definitely there, is it not Creep?  That aside, she says it's been all of 10 years since they were last out here and it's wonderful to see her and the family...*beams...

As we drove out on Thursday I'd remarked on the shocking state of No. 18's boundary walls, and the GW had unhesitatingly said it's damp that's caused the damage... No point then in them trying to improve it, if there's a steady stream of water seeping into the ground beneath the verge?  *snorts....  Several letters to the Press from Westville residents complained bitterly of the great swarms of mosquitos making home owner's lives miserable up that way.... Another indication that there's a large amount of open standing water being wasted nearby...
Man, you've got 5 whole years to fix the problems, so why the heck rush?  *gags...

OK - I'm off back to bed, though not necessarily to sleep.  It's been really busy out there in the valley and it's fun to lie there and try to figure out what's going on..

Sunday 22nd August at 3.50am...

Did they ever come out to fix the sewage-tainted water that had been running out of the manhole across from our gates for days?  The leak the GW reported last week to the Fault line?  By Friday it had certainly stopped running out from that point but instead, it now trickles steadily out into the road below Sue the Book's home....
You probably don't remember the Muni's campaign on dripping faucets, it was that long ago... Signs saying that a dripping tap left unattended could waste thousands of litres of water and urging the Public to replace washers etc ... What a joke that is right now..

My sister called at lunchtime yesterday to say they'd be here shortly... Soon after her call Balliram's house alarm went off as he cranked up the monitoring devices remotely... The ADT response guy was still at their gates when my family pulled in, and I suggested he drive down into the valley for a dekko...
Stealth? WHAT stealth?   There's certainly very little of that been displayed by our Controller, and never has been... I guess his trademark could safely be termed cowardice.....*shrugs...

I'm all for the Big Brother technology monitoring the comings and goings of the likes of Osama bin Lauden (SP) and his ilk, when they visit this country.. Those that think nothing of promoting violence to achieve their aims... I'm all for outing the corrupt in Government and Industry as they greedily thieve millions that could have improved the lives of the downtrodden masses...
However, when control of this technology is blatantly handed to the likes of Barnabas and the Curry Mafia, allowing them to manipulate the lives of the man in the street, it's another story entirely...

A small laminated card was placed carefully on my verge at our gates last week, where I couldn't miss it... It bears the picture of a smiling young man called Tristan Bond and asks that we pray for him.. Whether or not it's genuine or the work of the sick individual next door is a mystery, but it bears one of my favourite quotes as well.... "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing."
If indeed this smiling 21year old is dead, I would suggest it's his grieving parents that need your thoughts and not the boy himself... *sad...

Who was it that began the trend for mybroadband members to suddenly begin changing their regular names?  A trend that ultimately has so many of them coming across as wimpy girls?  It's always a pleasure to see those that refuse to hide themselves, and who continue to post under their familiar nicks, even if I don't necessarily always agree with what they say..*thumbs up...

Just how far gone are the remaining good people?
When say, the Poisonous Rabbit or Ian heard of how neatly my wheels were removed last week, did they shrug and say it served me right?   GaryvdH and ponder?  Dare I hope that they've had a rethink of my situation and seen how easily it might have been one of THEIR family chosen as worthy of the attentions of the Wikked?  Or are they collectively horrified at even the suggestion that their genes could produce a half-wit of my stature?  *belches...
Are they impressed by the Curry Mafia's Roy Moodley, who just three months ago, bought out the GW's mechanic, knowing that that was where my car would end up if she had problems?
That once she'd been tampered with in our garage, she could have broken down anywhere, but would have eventually arrived at Devonshire Place and what Moodley now calls Great Shift? *winks...
While the Press has been used to out an endless stream of trough-feeders, there are many far more viciously corrupt, who's names won't be revealed..

I've given you several of these criminals in positions of power, anointed and blessed by the Project Authors themselves.... Nayager was one such, and you're well aware that both Balliram and Lazarus work closely with a Druglord to enslave the Zone, as diligently as Nayager now runs Organised Crime...
Unlikely as it is that Johan Booysens would be permitted, or have the time to investigate the new owner of Great Shift, I've the feeling it would be well worth the effort....
It would be pointless checking Moodley's bank balance, as YOU gave Balliram the means to access bank records and alter them at will.... No.  Be creative and find Moodley's connection to the Underworld, and be quick about it....

My own family still persist in saying I give myself too much credit, and that it's unlikely a dithering old biddy would be the focus of so much corrupt attention...
Funny enough, I'm fairly sure they're in the minority right now, and that you're well aware I'm MORE than worthy of everything these goondas throw my way...*puffs up....
Anyone with the balls left, to stand up and be counted at this point?  Anyone?  *squints... Anyone among you that dares to say enough is enough?
You would rather I STFU and went away and stopped chipping away at your comfortable Armour of Denial?  I've asked repeatedly that you open your selectively blind peepers and see the truth of what's happening out there...
Instead you've slavishly believed the lies fed you...

Such admiration and yes, envy, I've had for your collective intellectual abilities.... Over the years I've been astonished and at times awed by your articulate, youthful wisdom, posted for all to see on the Forum.. (and unlike you Hal, I don't have my fingers crossed behind my back when I say that...)
And yet, when I most needed your grey matter to kick in and see through the lies and subterfuge, you simply shut down... I didn't see my stupidity as an insurmountable block, and true to form, figured that if I just kept repeating the truth over and over, you would eventually wake up... *blinks...
All my incoherent attempts to sound the alarm have resulted in nothing more than increased levels of derision and disgust... Why does it matter for one minute that you've disappointed a retard?  I've no clever answer to that question, but it does matter.. I don't even know why myself...

Balliram spent time on the greens yesterday, and you can bet it wasn't in the company of people you would regard as upstanding citizens...

While I decline to get down on my wrinkled knees (I'd never get up again), I ask that you insist that the Strategist employ his magical powers and look more keenly at the Curry Mafia's Roy Moodley, new owner of Great Shift in Devonshire Place...  Well okay, insist was a poor choice of word... *grins...  On the one hand the realist in me says forget the bloody car (its a 1985 Datsun Nissan BTW) and on the other, that darned optimism remains, and the knowledge that if anyone could 'persuade' Mistuh Moodley and his goonda thugs to repair the deliberate damage and return my car, it's Jannie van Zyl....

When you're quite finished snorting at my cheek, may I remind you of the quote I made earlier?  Evil to triumph? Take the knocks I deserve?  I'd prefer it if the word 'earned' was used... If you can't see the way the land lies by now sadly, I doubt you ever will...

Peace julle..  PS:  An almost eerie silence reigns as I ploddingly type up this blog, unmolested.... It is guaranteed whoever Balliram met on the greens was ADAMANT that he remain quiet and keep his vindictiveness to himself for the moment, as the car 'job' is sufficient...*vomits profusely.....

---oOo---

Sunday 22nd August 2010 at 8.55am...