Monday, August 23, 2010

AGENT PROVOCATEUR....

(begun Sunday 22nd August at 4.30pm....)

Lest you judge me as being too quick to come to the boil, I'm aware that the new owner of Great Shift may be a philanthropist of note and a supporter of the underdog to boot.... Alas, in my keen awareness (paranoia to you), there are several I've misjudged in the past, though usually the other way round..*winks...
If Roy Moodley is not after all one who supports the likes of Nayager and Koobair, then I shall be the first to tell you so....
You're more confused than usual?  Let's try and fix that then, shall we?

It's actually Stan the Man that's kept my little Nissan in such good shape all these years.. When my kid would come down from the Midlands she'd use my car and that's why I'd insist on a full service every year, and Stan never let me down...   So much as the hint of a problem and he'd have the car back on the road, sorted and safe as houses...
He retired last year and he and the Missus moved to the back of beyond to try out life in the wilds...
Before he'd left he'd said my car was in good shape but would eventually need her CV joints doing... That's it...

In the year since Stan left, the GW has done the oil/water and tyre checks regular as clockwork and she's been going like a bomb.  I'd planned on taking her for a service as soon as the kid got back from the UK for no other reason than it makes me happy....     A service where, you say...?   Why, with the GW's mechanic, who just happens to be Stan's boet-in-law and ex-owner of the now defunct Currie Motors... You're keeping up?  Good.

Last year I needed a new battery and bought the best, plus a set of new tyres... I know my car, and when she cut out just the once two weeks back on a Thursday, with no warning at all, I told the GW as soon as I saw him... Nope, I didn't brush it aside as the result of a cold morning, but asked that he check the sparkplugs, thinking the winds we've been having had grubbied them...

If you find this blow-by-blow account stultifyingly boring, bear with me anyway, and you will come to see why I smell the filthy hands of Nayager and Balliram and the web of corruption that calls itself the Curry Mafia....
My car was tampered with overnight as surely as our Vice-Chair's two vehicles were.. I was just fortunate the damage didn't fully take hold until the Monday when the GW took her for a test run....  It was pure chance that had her finally die so close to another of Nayager's supporters at the Bosch Mac Quest Auto workshop behind Engen.... *yawns...
A fluke of fate that had the criminals drooling with delight... An added bonus for them, if you will...*heaves... I've already told you of how the cretins toyed with us for four days before we had her towed to Devonshire place, only to be told that Roy Moodley now OWNED the mechanic, oops, I mean the Auto workshop that has now become Great Shift...

Turns out Stan and his Missus are back in town to stay, though he's no longer able to physically fix my car... His brother-in-law looked non-plussed when the GW told him that Stan serviced the car just before they left a year ago and gave her a clean bill of health....
I believe his next words were that 'we may not be able to get the parts needed'.   A neat recovery, but one that was never EVER raised by Stan.
I hope you're as curious as I am to see tomorrow which way the wind blows when the GW finally calls the mechanic.... (Somehow I don't think he'll be calling us).   Having read this, I can only hope you now understand why I'm certain it was a long-term plan put in place to ultimately remove my car permanently...

For three months since buying the business, the hirelings have hung about my verge waiting for the ideal opportunity to access my garage and fiddle with my car... The evidence has been clear to see by way of bottles and take-out wrappers lying about the next morning on my verge....
Wednesday night two weeks ago there blew a momentous gale... Ideal to drown out the noise of my garage door squeaking open?  Fosho it was... *winks...
Though my words here won't give me back my wheels, they will serve to confirm what I've said all along..

You have been conned into supporting low-lifes and criminals simply because it appears you find them preferable to an unpleasant retard...*blinks...
The Chop knew his way around a computer and has had you rolling in the aisles with the results of his eavesdropping exploits... His wondrous tales of how he could turn appliances off by spiking the override switches had you enthralled... His ability to terminally scramble our digital appliances would have had you standing on your seats... A hacker cornered is a Cracker?  THAT'S his story?

We were losing stuff hand over fist LONG before this Knob was outed by Mweb, making him a Cracker from the outset, despite all denials to the contrary... A Cracker so admired, that he was employed by the Project Authors and GIVEN the power circuits and mast to control for the Big Brother scheme.... *spews...
A huge responsibility handed to a destructive, vindictive mini-mafioso already working closely with a very well-known druglord....
What did he do first-off?  I believe that with the assistance of our Superintendent of Electricity for Durban, Allen Spence, they began by nuking B.Snr as he innocently worked in his garden in 2005.  Not content with that, they repeated the exercise one month later, almost to the day... B.Snr. survived, no thanks to these two criminals...

Tell me.... If it had been the Principal out in his garden in Hugo Road, that had fallen to the ground with such enormous and sudden build-up of fluid in his head, what would your attitude to the Big Brother project be today?  *looks at the Director....  You must be aware that if it had been your SO and not B.Snr struck down, I would have spoken out just as strongly?  I fail to see how one of your influence and standing has not fought tooth and nail for the total removal of Nayager's IT Monkey Colin P. Balliram, along with his criminal Mentor...

It's bad enough that your innocent charges are so inhumanely exposed to such risks, though I doubt there was much you could do to prevent the Convent being turned into a mini-base station.. You have instead, chosen to believe the lies and to perpetuate the secrecy....
I've told you for years that Nayager was rotten to the core, and the same applies most definitely to his henchman, the Cracker Balliram....
A Cracker in total control of the powerlines and mast... A spliff-smoking bully who frequently loses the plot and deliberately increases the emissions in several of the homes nearby, with appalling results...

He was employed in error?  Not a chance!   When Earl Michael Barnabas put Balliram's name forward it would have been endorsed by the Beast itself fosho... Who knew better than Telkom of our Controller's skills?  Pieter or Jannie, it matters not... *shrugs...
The thing you all appear to have conveniently forgotten is that I never went after these yobbos...  That from the moment our original Neighbourhood Watch was created in the nineties, Koobair the Squat stepped up the illegal phone-tapping and had his Rotten Apples embark on a reign of mischief...
This wouldn't have happened without the express permission of Earl Michael Barnabas the Druglord.

The Ballirams were installed at No. 6 Harris Crescent for a purpose... The all-night parties and the SAPS vans and Telkom bakkies parked on their verge from the getgo, certainly had our lines humming, to the delight of the wire-tappers working for the Head of Sydenham station and his all-powerful Druglord colleague...
I guess if Johan Booysens were to interrogate Devan (sp) Pillay from Overport Telkom, he would eventually admit this was the case... Or would he?  A pleasant young man no doubt with a family of his own, you can bet his and their lives would be threatened from several quarters, should he spill the beans... *sighs..

Monday 23rd August at 5.30am..

From your very stillness I believe you finally see the Truth... The massive and carefully engineered smear campaign that had policemen across the country chortling at this so-called cop-haters predicament.... Where is Keith Knotts today?  Still around?  Did he ever pay attention to what was happening down here at Dodge City and the corruption that was so carefully revealed after all this time?  Did he bother to connect the dots and realise he'd been fed a pack of lies?
Highly unlikely that he gave me a second thought once he'd deliberately vanished into the woodwork...
Labelled a mischief-making gossip and thrown to the wolves for the amusement of criminals hey Janneman?  *teeth...

My kid called me from the UK on the fixed line after 7pm last night.. We were chatting away when suddenly all the lights in the house dipped dramatically... Almost but not quite knocking out the TV... The line was dropped and despite my best efforts I couldn't resurrect the cordless phone... She re-dialled repeatedly and it rang her end but not ours... *blinks.. Much later in the evening, the unfortunate phone was still saying 'Searching' in bewilderment...
I've not checked it out yet this morning to see whether it's recovered from that nasty direct hit...

As you know, it took me years before the tumblers began clicking into place, and my only recourse had been to ultimately adopt the role of Agent Provocateur in an effort to goad Balliram into revealing his true character.. It worked and continues to work..
Instead of sitting back and doing nothing while grovelling and whining at each mischief sent our way, I chose to share our experiences here with you.. Due to my shocking incoherence and inability to describe all things technical, my blog was allowed to run and considered no more than further hilarious entertainment (though I will lay you odds it was HEAVILY edited by our Network Admin. from day one).

It took me forever to overcome my terror and bewilderment before I began to deliberately wind this goonda yob up.... The clearer became his ties to the Underworld, the stronger I became...  The hordes of his clueless supporters were simply too many and from all walks of life, for me to have ever thought I could be saved..
You have only to consider the scale of this enormous experiment and the billions being poured into it, to know that I would never amount to anything more than a minor and cruel entertainment for the troops..*grins..

Despite my bizarre empowerment, nothing has changed... Roy Moodley now owns my Nissan as surely as if I'd handed it to him on a plate.... Our finances are such that she can't be replaced as you know...
But I intend taking the opportunity to further reveal what you should have known already... That the Cracker you've so admired and believed and who has been supported by the Strategist, is as crooked as the Masters he answers to, and always has been...
Though he was forced to allow me to publish my previous two blogs without creating his usual mischief, by last night he had once again boiled over and lost the plot, sending an enormous spike to our power supply....

Starting today, I intend giving you a blow-by-blow account of the fate of my sturdy little Nissan... Depending on how things go, it will be up to you to decide whether Mr. Roy Moodley has bought more than just Currie Motors, but whether he now OWNS Stan the Man's brother-in-law as well...*winks... Everyone has a price, do they not?
Word wakker julle mense..... *popcorn anyone?   Edited at 9.44am just prior to publishing:  The GW has made the first call to Great Shift, only to be told that the mechanic (Stan's brother-in-law) is out.
And so it begins..

Peace...

---oOo---

Monday 23rd August 2010 at 9.45am....