Wednesday, July 07, 2010

COMPROMISED….

(begun Wednesday 7th July at 5.55am…)

There’s a reason for it, but right now I don’t get it… I was just nodding off before 11pm when he activated his house alarm for what, the 3rd or 4th time yesterday?  Just in case ADT sits up and pays attention to the Good Man at No. 16, who told them the old crazy at No. 8 insists they’re being spiked?
I've told No. 16 often enough the spikes are deliberate and that they're coming from the Operator at No. 6.  I didn’t think he was listening, but hey – maybe he casually mentioned it to his security company and that’s what’s brought on this flurry of house alarms sounding at all hours… A smoke screen just in case? 
Kasim’s house (ex-house?) at No. 2 went off sometime yesterday as well… Carefully muddying the tracks there Balliram?  *grins…   I guess with your erm, history of regular insurance claims, you'd best tread cautiously?

I’d been out on the verandah watching a young guy perched atop the kids slide just across on the Playing field.. Standing in for a convent Carer?  He looked to be over sixteen and was smartly dressed in pale chinos and a knit shirt… Two little’uns played about on the ground below him…
He saw me watching and got embarrassed and turned round awkwardly.. Even at this distance I could see his pants were getting ruined on the dirty old slide… It was just before 4pm and I turned my gaze just in time to see his twin materialise from nowhere at the end of the little bluff and head off smartly through the trees… A sale on pale chinos and golf shirts?  *interested…

Ok, come back with me to the strange earache experienced yesterday.. How it had arrived so suddenly during the calls involving Nayager's purported dressing-up games and had stayed on and off all day, both while I was inside and out.
While nowhere near a crisis, it was enough to intrigue me.. Each time I’d strolled through the lounge and glanced at the TV there’d been erratic sparkling interference on the screen.. You know, like when you’ve got the hairdryer or electric shaver running nearby?

I realised at about 5.00pm that the earache had miraculously stopped, along with any interference on the telly screen… Halleluja!   Could it be possible the two were related in any way?  *looks at the EE/Wireless boffins who just may condescend to pay attention…
I’ve proven beyond a doubt that we’re being maliciously attacked via our powerlines and I guess yesterday's events were the cherry on the top.
Sure there was a pressure front on it's way, which you know by now causes my *coughs* ‘symptoms’ to be exacerbated….
But as I sit here now at the desk, I’ve not a twinge of either tooth or earache..*eye-roll.. You still awake?  Maybe if you sat up straighter?
Is Balliram proud of the havoc he’s now able to wreak on us physically?  Or does he continue to carefully deny any culpability, apart from to a few carefully chosen confidantes?  *fascinated….
Sure, my ears are screaming and I’m in pain as the clouds roll in from the south, but that’s something I accept as a guinea-pig and not as the direct result of the ‘extras’ Balliram initiates….

Tellus something…. You know when the bottom task bar on your screen works so busily as a page is loading, and then ends up saying Done?  It’s way too quick for me to get all the stuff that flies by when mybroadband loads, but one thing always sticks out and that’s ‘transferring data from mybroadband’… To where, and is that what it’s supposed to be saying?  In similar vein, the task bar when I go sign into my gmail account always features the word ‘false’ set among the jumble of printed words and symbols… Did that make any sense at all? 
Nothing to fret about on our irreparably compromised computer?  It’s like every time I glance at the GW he’s updating Kapersky, or running a full scan, or doing a defrag, or clearing the cache… 
Like that’s going to get rid of the problem  *falls over laughing…

When your own isp colludes with criminals what chance do you have?  *looks at Ian Halliday.. Your hands are clean?  How do you figure that out dude?  You’ve seen the official warrant allowing our computer to be taken over?  Give us a dekko then, why don’t you?  *winks…

LATER at 10.20am..

I’d been up earlier to pass B.Snr. the dog’s food and on my way back down noticed something I’d missed up till now… (In case you were wondering, the Creep hung about and eavesdropped on our entire conversation..)
The blackened grass under the gumtrees is strangely centered around each tree, with patches of unburned grass in between…. *startled…  Did I tell you that during my second call to Manisha of the Parks Department, made this Monday after I’d seen the official employees going hammer and tongs at the gumtrees with a power saw, she’d given me more details of the callout I’d made to her the previous Monday?

When I’d rung to tell her THIS arsonist was laying brush all round the base of a gumtree and had lit it?  
In our most recent conversation she’d said that it was herself and a colleague that had driven over in a white bakkie (watched by the GW) and found the fire-starter burning copper at the base of the tree… She said they had removed the copper and put it in the truck and that her department didn’t have the authority to arrest the chap..
What did you do with the confiscated copper?, asked I….  Threw it away, was what I thought she’d replied….
See now, reading the latest crime stats (which, BTW, the Government don’t want you to see), I find that some time between the 29th June and 5th July, Rippon Road Primary had an amount of copper stolen from their premises..

I doubt you’d remember me blogging yonks back that St. Anne’s had all their copper piping stolen and that at the time the Pawn occasionally employed by the Rotten Apples – Adrian Kingsley – had been implicated?  Met ander woorde it’s been an ongoing problem for a long time…
Patient and kind as she surely is, I have to question Ms. Arbuckle’s lapse of judgement in not staying with the arsonist and calling SAPS out to arrest the guy…
Copper theft is heavily publicized, so it's not like she didn’t know the guy was a felon… *perplexed…
And now this morning it would appear that the ‘copper thief’ was laying fires round the base of all the gumtrees, back on Saturday 2nd July, when someone had to call out the Firetruck…
Did the firemen who answered that callout find a huge stash of cooked copper?   You think?  *winks…

Does Manisha frequent a WUG or does she stick to using the Muni’s Intranet?  Wayne?  You may like to point her to my words here and save me the bother of penning her an official missive?
That copper theft is apparently a serious problem, and if she can spare the time between creatively destroying the stand of gumtrees purely to enhance DLOS for the Big Brother Project, St. Anne’s and Rippon Primary at least, would be delighted to know of her efforts to catch at least one of the perpetrators… *teeth… Or not…

My point?  To show that even the kindest and most tolerant of people have been encouraged to blatantly lie, in the false belief that it’s good for the community… A shame really, and I don’t think less of her for it in any way… *shrugs.. 
By the brilliant use of stretching the truth and blatant omission, the Project Authors have masterfully created the Era of Prevarication… *grins….
I silently chortle as I replay Missus C’s own several homilies delivered on the subject, and doubtless recounted to her fellow-wuggers soon afterwards…
It wouldn’t have occurred to her gullible online chommies to consider her chosen career had her standing head and shoulders above the rest as Creative Director of Prevarication?  Man, have you been done, taken for a ride, and conned…*laughing…
By now you’re more than aware of the power wielded by her criminal SO out on the small pond that is the SA Interwebz… Sit very still and say nada, and maybe they won't between them notice your brain has finally kicked in…*grim… Maybe…

The GW called me to check out the tap water yesterday.. I said it looked OK despite I could see it was discoloured… Now there’s hypocrisy for you… cackles… See, Joe from Alpine Plumbers (waves) had said that because we still had our original pipes and they were ancient, it would only take one hard knock on the pipe to cause the water to turn brown…   Odd that this is happening only since the new water lines were laid and the hydrant moved down onto Balliram’s verge… Why not move it directly opposite onto ours?   More control where it now stands?  Besides, who would want to knock our pipes individually to cause this problem?
Rhetorical question alert!

If you can't skin this cat one way, you’ll resort to others, won’t you, Creep?  There is nothing wrong with our water pipes, and you know it.. Same as our TV and computer and all the other appliances that are now mysteriously well-behaved…
I now blog EVERY single problem we encounter, including our discoloured tap water, and suggest that it's simple for even die-hard disbelievers to see the grubby hand of this would-be Special Agent involved…

The fallout I was treated to after my calls regarding Nayager’s latest games yesterday, is proof enough that Balliram remains as devoted to the crooked Kommissar as ever, despite the official line adopted… That’s basically all you need to bear in mind, before you rubbish my latest allegations…*yawns….  WTF were you collectively thinking? 

Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 7th July 2010 at 12.14am..