Friday, July 09, 2010

THE PLOT THICKENS….

(begun Thursday 8th July at 5.00am…)

Is 24 Garbutt Road aware that they’ve a beam outside their home that’s triggered by cars going by?  Maybe by pedestrians as well?  *curious…  As I drove up to the Meeting at the Hall on Monday night I heard just one chirrup outside the Locksmith’s house as I passed, and a really loud one outside No. 24.. The rest stayed silent for a change..

Yeah, I've suggested Balliram may have given the job of monitoring beams up that end to Aziz simply because it would amuse him to tie the young man into a deadly boring occupation… In reality, it's more likely to be Balliram’s brother-in-law down at No. 6 Garbutt Road doing the monitoring, if His Nastyness is himself otherwise occupied..

However, if there’s a ‘job’ planned, it’s a certainty Balliram handles it himself.. The disabled visitor staying over at No. 24 a couple of weeks back never heard a thing as his car was removed just feet away from where he slept, did he Balliram?  The family were astonished by the speed and stealth employed by the thieves… No room to park on the property, but pulled up on the pavement in the full glare of the outdoor lights, the vehicle must have been lit like a beacon..
Do me a favour and take a drive-by after dark and you’ll see that No. 24 has obligingly invested more than any other family in Garbutt Road to aid the WUG.  That it has what could be considered a ludicrous amount of lighting installed on the road-facing side…
I would stake my reputation (love it!) that there's an active invisible camera nearby and that the car theft was orchestrated as neatly as it was when the librarian’s assets were removed from No. 5 Harris Crescent.
I’ve seen the cherry-picker stopped there on more than one occasion, fiddling away with the streetlight….

So now it occurred to me to ask, is No. 24 AWARE of the beams that activate as cars go by?  Practically every property on the right-hand side of Harris Crescent (as you drive down from the Hall), emits a noisy chirrup as you go by (obviously when the devices are activated) and pretty much the same applies to Garbutt… Why only two were functioning in Garbutt on Monday night only Balliram knows…*shrugs…

I’ve told you before that no. 24’s son is with the NPA traffic department and that it was most likely he who had his folks contribute so handsomely to the Muni’s Wireless/Broadband Networking System.  Did the son ever actually meet Colin P. Balliram?  Or his brother-in-law down at No. 6?
Is he aware of who the Network Admin is that runs the local WUG that I’m guessing his sisters happily frequent?
Did the three amigos (Balliram, Laz and Nayager) consider it clever to have a vehicle stolen from outside the most heavily invested wugger (visibly at least) in the road?  That no-one in their right mind would suspect their involvement as a result?
Once I’ve published this blog you’ll doubtless be able to cruise up and down both Harris and Garbutt till you’re blue in the chops, without hearing a thing..*snorts.. Be effing patient FFS!  A month or so down the line it’s guaranteed that el Monstro will be careless, and you’ll have your window rolled down and your music off and LISTEN as you cruise down those roads…

There are alarm beams saturating both roads, and Mistuh Technology the Reservist is, I’m betting, very well aware of this..*winks….
So, how was the handicapped visitor’s vehicle removed?   No, don’t ask me the date, you can go back and search a few weeks ago when I blogged it originally… Will the Network Admin say he was out that particular night?
Maybe he was… Maybe he was over at Dodge with his compadres, watching the car being nicked, just as he’d watched Sue the Book’s property being accessed and her car taken… *shrugs…

More wild and spiteful surmise?  If you still believe that crock, go sneer at somebody else’s blog, why don’t you?   I’m here to tell you that your Network Admin is merely one of many designated Controllers heavily involved in a web of organised crime….
The Telecoms Agent is aware of Barnabas the Druglord’s involvement with our Head of Intelligence.. What more do you need?    The relationship between his ex-Mistress and her young son the Peddlar to Balliram, is old news, and I've blogged of it for years.. Where were you? Asleep?

Despite the Strategist knowing all this, Balliram continues to run the Operations here in the Zone, and I grow weary of making excuses for the Project Authors.. There HAS to be a better solution than recruiting the scum of the earth to run this show… No?  Oh well, I’d best STFU and let this Wikked Crew get on with it right? *spits….

Did you know that SAPS Officers are each issued with 2 cellphones?  Nayager was always quick to hand out both his numbers and insist that he was available 24/7.. And so he was, but only to a carefully selected few..*gags…
I’d been given one of the numbers for the Temp. Head of Station recently and had passed it on to my ex-Vice Chair after Monday night’s Meeting, saying that though I’d not tried it, it may be useful…
She called me yesterday to say it was an incorrect number… Izzat right?
She’d had a frantic call for help after a neighbour had 6 guys jump their wall, and had tried the number I’d given her to no avail… *seriously grossed out….  Is that particular line set aside for communications with the crooked Crumb only?  Not available to be used in aiding desperate residents under attack?   I wrote down a wrong number?   Bollocks!  I’m bloody tempted to put it here and let Jannie verify it, though of course it’s highly unlikely he’d tell you the truth.. *grins…

As it was, I subsequently gave her Captain Soobrathi’s (spelling sort of according to today's Rising Sun tabloid)cell number and he came up trumps… (At this point let me assure you that despite I acknowledge the Captain’s excellent police work and the fact that he is one of the few remaining cops at Dodge who appears to take pride in his uniform, I’m well aware that he works happily alongside an Accessory to Attempted Murder in the form of the Lowlife Lazarus, and for that reason he remains a toad-hater… *shrugs…)

LATER at 5.00pm

The pleasant guy from the Muni’s Electricity Department said he had an appointment at No. 6 at 11.00am, but no-one was home… It was still a bit early but I gave him Madame’s number and as luck would have it, she’d pulled in only seconds later…
I’d looked down at their house earlier and told the guy it was shut up tight and not even a maid appeared to be there…

I got home eventually at about 2.45pm and noticed right away that their toilet window was cracked open… Force of habit due to the amount of ‘break-ins’ they’ve had… *winks…
So, somewhere between 11am and 2.45pm someone had been home?  No cars on the driveway, but the window open? Hmm….

Fast forward to when I was getting ready to take a bath at 3.45pm and had just taken a call on my cell from my Chairman, when Balliram’s house alarm began shrieking….   Shortly afterwards I saw his car pull in and I went to bath..
Much later, when the GW was re-setting the digital clocks and the microwave, he said the power had gone out probably when next door’s alarm went off… *interesting…
I’d been walking down the passage after bathing, when I heard the TV sound kick in suddenly, but hadn't till that point been aware of the power outage… Basically, we’d had a powercut lasting about 20 minutes.. To what end?  May I guess?   *cackles..

Balliram would've been hanging out at Dodge when my Chair called and reminded me to contact the designated CPF Chairman over at Kennedy Road… Our members have been handing in items for the fire victims and we needed to arrange for a hand-over today….
Traditionally our CPF can't be seen to achieve anything meaningful and so our power was slammed off?  (Much later our VC would tell me his power had gone down even earlier way across in Abrey Road).

Our landline took the biggest hit as a result and is now deader than a dodo despite all my efforts to resurrect it..*winks.. I tried calling Jomo on my cellphones, which both promptly said I had no money..* startled.. Clever hey?  One of the phones recovered shortly afterwards to reveal that I actually had over R50…looks at the Telecoms Agent…  Was this manipulation a part of the deal struck with each Municipality?   No really, was it?
It doesn’t matter, as Telkom is supposed to be the baddie of the moment?

Friday 9th July at 4.30am…

What did the Electricity Department droog want with the Ballirams at 11.00am?  He didn’t stay long, as Missus C was on the road behind us as we headed up to Pinetown shortly after 11.00am…
Shutting off our power at 3.45pm (unnoticed by this Plank) and re-instating it twenty minutes later is a prime example of the extreme abuse these thugs are resorting to… *blinks…
I had an sms later in the evening where my Vice Chair said their power was taken out as well.. Oh hang on, I’m repeating myself…*eyeroll…

I was looking at the beautiful tree that leans against our Network Admin’s valley-facing deck and studying it’s glossy leaves when I realised it’s the same species as the huge tree in the valley below us ...
Months ago I'd also taken pictures of the tree on Balliram's boundary line as one of the branches overhanging the deck looked to be dead… Did I blog it at the time?  I truly can't remember, but right now it's all in leaf and looks to be just fine…

Which light would have caused that particular growth retardation?  The one above the entrance to der Bunker is my guess… Having studied the pictures of the Chickencoop online, it appears their kids occupy one of the front rooms facing the deck… Are they protected against the fallout from the lights?  If the tree reacted as badly as it did, are the children not affected in any way?  *curious..
Taking serious chances there Balliram?  How long did you run it at that frequency before I remarked on the branch taking strain, and you hastily adjusted it?
Did you even mention it to the Sweeper at the time?  *nauseated….

I’m guessing tis she who wants to move and not you, and I can't blame her *sad… Whoever is foolish enough to move in next door will, despite all protestations, be exposing themselves and their family to a great deal more than an honest blogger, and that’s a fact…

Peace…

---oOo---

Friday 9th July 2010 at 1.52pm.