Monday, July 05, 2010

THICK-SKINNED….

(begun Monday 5th July at 3.30am…)

It was the picture online of the murder victim's home, saying police were investigating, that did it for me.. A street shot showing a long line of terraced houses with a solitary streetlight active outside the actual address….
Then too, the complaints about the roadworks in the UK have been going on for years… Was there ever any digging done outside my sister’s home in Lichfield some years back?  It would've been not long after my ludicrous attempts to get help from Scotland yard had failed so miserably..

I’d not known where to turn and had found even my snailmail was being tampered with, and we were losing appliances hand over fist… My dear old lady had told me a long time after, that she too had called the Boys in Blue in the UK but that they'd treated her halting efforts to explain my predicament with what amounted to derision..
Later still I’d discovered that the SA Intranet cops had offices just down the corridor from their UK counterparts and it all finally began to make sense..

How often did she subsequently say her PC was down and unusable?  No, I’ve not forgotten..*winks.. It appears now that instead of getting help from the honest UK Bobbies, I set my sister up to have their computer attacked regularly as well, not to mention my kid and all the problems he’s had…
It’s a shame really, and you'd have thought that once Selebi had been removed from his post as Head of Interpol and Nayager had been revealed for the criminal he is, that letters of apology would have gone to both my family members whose privacy had been invaded and assets deliberately damaged… Instead, that’s not quite how it worked out, is it? 
It appears that the awe and admiration held for Crackers knows no borders, and despite Balliram’s clear bonds to One-Eyed Jack , he is still held in high regard out there on the International web circuit…*spews...

Far be it for the UK Tecchies to admit to their enormous blunder and withdraw… To concede now that Balliram is clearly heavily involved in organised crime and that there is a likelihood he has similarly criminal colleagues working inside Scotland Yard itself, albeit in the SA offices… *blinks..
Wild surmise?  My concept of crime is outdated and obsolete?  You think this is all  assumption based on my sister’s ongoing problems with her wrists and hands? That it is, indeed…. Someone over that way has been seeing that she too was sent unnecessary amounts of EMR and she now pays the same price as we all do here…*shrugs…

The more our Network Admin. continues to block my mails to her, and to manipulate and interfere with our calls, the more certain I am that there’s been dirty work at that distant cross-road as well..
I don’t doubt there are honest cops out there, but I figure they’re stretched mighty thin on the ground, and the problems encountered by two ageing biddies isn't going to feature high on their list of priorities…*grins..
What can I say but that it's karma?  *sighs..
You want to redeem yourself?  Try waking Johan Booysens up and pointing him in the direction of Earl Michael Barnabas and Colin P. Balliram.. Tell him to find a cracker every bit as good as our Controller (shouldn’t be too hard these days) who hasn’t been deceived by the Strategist's careful praise and backing of this cheap goonda, and take it from there..
I guess you'd find that OUR wondrous Big Brother operation, adopted by so many countries in various forms, is pretty much being run by criminals far worse than the petty corrupt they profess to catch…

Not your problem?  Not where your ultimate interest lies?  You merely wish to sit back and see how the hugely increased and unregulated levels of EMR will affect a population you care less about? 
You’ve allowed my family to be targeted despite that they regard me as mad as a hatter?  That’s fairly sad… Did I ever think my cries would kick your long-rusted and disused collective conscience into life?  Why yes.. I do believe I was that naïve…*laughing…
Having a conscience these days can only be considered a drawback, and a hindrance to progress, not so Jannie?  *waves…

Something that is actively discouraged among the wuggers I’ll bet.. It would only take one member's casual remark to have the mob descend and persuade them that their thinking was archaic, and to change their attitude or be collectively ridiculed?  Sound familiar?
Did I not blether on endlessly of the planned control of the masses?
How simply this IS being achieved in an area I'd have thought might present a problem… *awed…
The youth, so desperate to fit in, recruited to join WUGS countrywide and subsequently indoctrinated with a hacker’s mentality…*applauds…
I’ll say it again.. If you hadn't been so quick to employ a Druglord, his clearly criminal Puppet of a Police Commissioner, and a mini-Mafia cracker, to run this end of the project, I'd be as impressed as the next gullible idiot…

For those out there that consider themselves on some sort of Good team to insist that they’ve deliberately given so much power to the likes of Agliotti, Rassool and Barnabas, using the Set A Thief To Catch A Thief premise, may I vomit now on your well-polished boots?  While this practise pales next to the rigging up of base-stations at orphanages and retirement homes, it's still pretty disgusting..

Oh fark it!  Who gives a tinker's what I think as I jump up and down on the spot, purple-faced and squealing like a stuck pig.. Tossed aside like some relic, over-dosed on a steady diet of sour grapes… *stomps off-stage chortling..

LATER at 5.25am..

I pointed out to the GW yesterday that not once has he remarked on the disappearance of the noisy snowing effect that occurred 9 times out of 10 when we switched on the telly… (I'd hazard the occasional lack of this phenomenon merely meant our Controller was having a lie-in..)
The telly screen was blacking out a dozen or more times a day, usually when one or other of us was enjoying a particular show… Now it's mostly only when he can't help his rage or can't be bothered to juggle with his electric gates…
The GW would obligingly shrug and say 'the telly is old, what do you expect', which was such a ridiculous statement that I suspected he was taking backhanders from the Fowl next door!   *choking..

The circuit has been handed back to the Springfield Depot?  Like hell it has!  Prior to being given complete control over the powerlines by Allen Spence, it was Balliram’s pleasure to call his mates down at the depot to arrange for a blackout or three…
The same with our landline.. The contacts between Telkom Overport and the Rotten Apples go right back to the days when Koobair the Squat ruled the Roost, and worked closely with the Druglord.  Nothing’s change there, except that control of our fixed line and cellphones have been given to Balliram and his colleagues Nayager and Barnabas, has it not Janneman?  A fact that you are well aware of…

There are some seriously pleasant youngsters over in Ridge Road who were easily persuaded I was worthy of being tormented… Sheesh!  Easy enough, as I was always a savage beast, and often quite volubly (sp) so on the phone…*grins…
What’s done is done, and I figure they know I bear them personally no ill-will… Besides, they no longer have responsibility for the lines do they voda3g?  Vodacom REP???  Deliberately dumbing down?  When I GAVE you the far more suitable and interesting ‘telecoms Agent’? *roffels..

Okay, okay  - so Balliram has brought the title Agent into disrepute bigtime.. But I beg that you reconsider.. vodacom rep is just so tame, and you’re anything but… No-one would dare suggest you’re anything more than what you admit to, as they’ve all seen what happens to the few fools brave enough to step out of line, have they not? *beams..

God, but I love chatting to you all.. Some of you are just so INTENSE, while the majority have no problem laughing me off…*peers at the Strategist… You’ve fixed the problem at Craigavon?  Trouble is dude, that once you've cooked off those suckers natural resistance, nothing short of the masts removal will solve their ailments.. And even then I'm betting several will be eligible for Freak status, as we are..
Forever susceptible to even the minutest changes in frequency and emissions… Only those thick-skinned enough will be unaware of the poison in the air… You take care now..

Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 5th July 2010 at 1.20pm.