Sunday, July 04, 2010

SOLITARY CONFINEMENT….

(begun Sunday 4th July at 3.40am..)

The smell of a Bushdweller’s fire hit me as I went out onto the verandah.. I came back in and sat here at the desk for a while, just studying the valley and the brilliant lights from the Convent, while enjoying the quiet… 
The Paraguay/Spain match had started and they’d been mucking about, so I got up to tidy the kitchen instead.  It’s Sod’s Law that by deserting the box when there's a game on, the action will pick up almost immediately… *snorts..
I was working my way through the dirty dishes in the sink when it struck me that I was happy.  At that moment I had one of those euphoric moments of contentment so rare in my cluttered head that you wish you could hang on to it forever… *beams… An unexpected reward for endurance?  I dunno – but it's mini-miracles like that, that keep me going…

The GW had stumbled across the Balliram’s ChickenCoop online last night.. Though Missus C was adamant when she told me they had no plans to move, there it was on the market for R1,200,000.  *blinks…  I got up and checked it out and have to say at today's ridiculously inflated prices, it's well worth it.  Beautifully done out and hardly lived in, it’s a bargain if you’re thick-skinned.
So how come it’s not been snapped up?  It’s a given that whoever bought the place and moved in would be blogged to the hilt, but how could potential buyers be aware of this?  *waits to see…

By now the Creep’s range is pretty astonishing and he can cover a huge area with ease, thanks to the obliging wuggers… While he probably wouldn’t have quite the control and viciousness he has from der Bunker, it would certainly be enough to carry on his pathetic vendetta… If he needed someone closer, to up the attacks, I'm betting he need look no further than Freddie the Accountant at No. 12… *grins…
Would this affect the Scrabble Player and his family sandwiched neatly between us?  Heck, who knows and who cares as long as he runs the right lights on cue…. *shrugs..

Sometime after dark, and well before the big Match at 8.30pm, the Mini-Mafia had arrived home next door and we’d lost our TV picture.  Up till that point I'd been amused to find he had his usual miniscule watchdogs activated and running… Chirrup went the device down by the mulberry tree as I’d stepped onto the verandah, and it’s mate agreed as I’d crossed the lawn… Nog n chirrup sounded as I walked into the kid's room here… He’s one seriously disturbed individual is our Cracker... *snorts...

I feel sorry for Zuma.. I guess he’s figured out or been told that the ShaikBoyz have used him as a Pawn.  He looks anxious and who can blame him… Advisors on all sides and not knowing who to trust can sober up the most genial of characters… Sure he can fret in lavish comfort, but would you like to be in his shoes right now?  Save the crass comments and think about it….
I guess if he were aware of the full extent of surveillance he’s under, he’d tip over the edge and freak out totally.. Fortunately for him, VOIP won’t be high on his list of interests, will it Mo?

Somewhere ahead you’re all going to have to deal with your addiction to that pretty iPhone or Blackberry and ditch it.. A horrifying concept?  Few of you have a clue about the real meaning of privacy and the majority will merely shrug and say they’ve got nothing to hide, while missing the point entirely…*grins…

Was it Barrie or Muller who’d said the technology could be adjusted to less dangerous levels?  Why would the Project Authors even consider making any changes?  Maybe after the results are in, some 10 years down the line, but right now it's speed that’s paramount and casualties are inevitable… *spews…
I’d had a chat to the Tree Expert yesterday.. She gave me nothing I hadn't already known.. That gumtrees leech an appalling amount from the water table is old news… From where I stand, replaying the flashbacks of the Fire engine and crew uncapping the hydrant below No. 5 and standing chatting idly as the water flooded down the road for over an hour, you’ll forgive me if I find the gumtrees to be the lesser of the two evils right now?
I’ve kept a fairly diligent record of the repeated and engineered floods of water lost since 2004 in this little stretch alone, so I'd prefer it if you kept your rigid assumptions to yourselves…
With Roseann cc’s assistance, destroying another of the seriously scarce pockets of green dotted across the city is par for the course, despite the carefully publicized tree plantings and claims to care for the ecology…. Given the options, which would you choose?   A stand of established gumtrees, or uncluttered DLOS to the nearest mast and signal enchancing lights?  Again – be bloody careful what you wish for…

If nothing else, this gigantic scheme has taught previously honest citizens the art of prevaricating creatively.. Go figure…

LATER at 11.45am…

Sitting outside in the front we both heard it and Sophie started barking at the same moment the Chop’s house alarm kicked in… Three knocks or taps close by.  I got up and watched their deck for a minute but nothing stirred as the alarm ran it's full course… More games Creep?  You betcha!
It first went off at about 7.00am while they were all still home… Even so it was allowed to run it's length…*blinks and smells the rat…(Still trying to persuade Pramith that you have a similar problem and you've nothing whatsover to do with the spikes sent to their alarm at No. 16? Pfft...)
I guess he’s out visiting and getting bored right now, so spiking the alarm is the easy option…

Am I really this Saddo’s main squeeze in the Brief Department?  Seriously?  Does tracking my every word and move form part of an official directive from higher up?  A sort of 5 year practise run in case the real deal ever pitches up? *roffels…
Either way it says a great deal about how Balliram’s superiors regard him.. By now they’ll have figured out that he’s a cowardly rubbish and that without the mindless mob and the technology they're both no more than a pair of rather clever scam artists… *cackles…
Again – perfect for the job in hand, right?   A small-time gangsta with bigtime aspirations and connections.. Officially backed and constantly assured he’ll never go down for the crimes he commits on a daily basis… *yawns…

LATER at 6.30pm

No soccer, so It’s irritable?  Predictably, I have just in turn been denied access to #trivia by his Loutship, so here I am back again… *waves..
Nothing to intrigue or inspire me at MyBroadband tonight, but made up for by a post on BBLounge… The only post today I must add… *sighs..
Singled out and herded into solitary confinement by Jannie and his damage control team, she’s been a pushover to deal with hey Janneman?   Lawd, do I recall the days I used to run about like a chicken with it’s head cut off as the net grew tighter and the wave of choreographed hate threatened to fry me to a crisp… In the end the only things that were baked to a turn were an ongoing series of our electrical assets, not so Creep?
You’re in fact tempted right now, are you not Balliram?  Take your pick DEWD and FFS don’t hold back.. *coughs*  Pardon the digression….

So there she is, poking away at the Strategist, much as I poke at the Yellow-bellied Coward next door.  I don’t get it…She’s a trillion times sharper and yet what can she hope to achieve?  If her many wugger friends haven't come out on the forums and backed her yet, they ain't gonna, period.
Juggling the 500 odd words in my limited vocabulary on a near daily basis is an exercise in survival, is my excuse… What’s hers?

I can wish aloud till the cows come home for the shockingly corrupt that run this inhumane experiment to be incarcerated, and I can chirp on my blog till the wode on my face runs… With each mindless bit of mischief our Network Admin causes, there will come an equally mindless roar of approval from his Fanbois… *pukes…
Is Douglas a common name in Wugland?  I’m privileged to know only the one, and that was given me by young halicon, as he sits most days companionably in my gmail chat, with his green light glowing active, waiting for who knows what…. *grins…

He is a Douglas, and the Strategist fancied the name enough to borrow it as a pseudonym? How quaint….
The bad news is that I've been saying pretty much the same thing as her quote for how many years?
The bit that goes: Anonymous internet attacks following an agenda do not constitute ‘equal grounds’..
Her situation is of course vastly different to my own.. Possessed of a brain and a disposition quite unlike my own, she’s in with a chance?  Not.  *sad…
I sit here and wonder what the Strategist is doing right at this moment.. Smug?  Satisfied that he’s destroyed another in pursuit of his goal?  
How can I tell her that what doesn’t kill her will indeed strengthen her?  Coming from me, it's unlikely to cheer her but it’s true..

Peace..  (Now heading on over to connect and attempt to publish this lot, doubtless with plenty of interference from el PigBoy….)(Apart from New Post declining to load it's not been too bad so far...)

---oOo---

Sunday 4th July 2010 at 8.09pm