Tuesday, June 15, 2010

TO A BRICK WALL...

(begun Monday 14th June at 4.45am...)

Despite the escalated mischief and dropped connections as I attempt to Publish, I plod on...

I suspect my renewed interest in the Kennedy Road Abahlali's trials and tribulations was somehow the cause of yesterday's fiasco... I took a call early in the morning from my Chair who said that the Ruling Party's installed CPF stooge had rung to say there was trouble at the Settlement in Kennedy Road.  Could I call the Head of Sydenham SAPS and inform her?  Oddness number one, but I dutifully managed to get Captain Sobrathi (sp) whom I've blogged previously as a toad-hater but a hard-working cop... He said he'd get onto it and I called the Kennedy Road Puppet himself to say help was on the way and to let me know what time they arrived.

I also called our Motherbody Head to fill him in, and he said the trouble had begun on Friday already..*startled.. Well over an hour later the Puppet called to say the cops hadn't pitched yet.  I rang the Motherbody Head again and he said he'd make some calls... At that point it occurred to me that the Puppet was being encouraged to make mischief.  If the problem arose on Friday, the cops would be well aware of it.. I sent a text to the Temp. Head of Sydenham station and said I didn't know why Jomo was saying the police weren't at the scene... About the same time I did this, the Puppet called and hastily told me the police were there and the problem sorted.. *snorts...

What precisely was the aim of this stupid game?  To have me dissing the SAPS for not responding when all along they'd been present since the trouble first began on Friday?  *vomits... Jomo is OWNED by Gumede and the Rotten Apples and it's not the first time he's tried to play games involving this Idiot, but hopefully it just might be the last...
Who is it that controls this Stooge and finds it amusing to include me in their Games?  Lazarus?  Balliram?
It's most certainly someone who has access to my computer and the mails I receive and write, so I'll leave it to you to decide..*winks...
Whatever the intention it was a FAIL and later in the day I read an Abahlali news report that praised SAPS Sydenham for attempting to assist in their current crisis.. Good one... *applauds...
I mailed a contact in Capetown and asked that they find a Kennedy Road resident who supported the Abahlali and give them my telephone numbers, and was told instead to contact their offices.. Something I'm not likely to do for obvious reasons... There's little I can do should the burning of shacks and persecution escalate, apart from making calls and jumping up and down.. I'm comfortable knowing they have my numbers should they ever need them... *shrugs...

The Courageous Couple's vehicles were both safely parked on their driveway hours before dark yesterday, and we had NO problems with the TV last night..*teeth..

LATER at 10.30am..

In the spirit of reporting on ALL the mischief made by our Network Admin., it was just fifteen minutes ago that my cellphone rang and the Sweeper queried a text I'd sent her the day before yesterday...

There'd been an African standing at her gates calling repeatedly to no response, so I sent her an sms.  As I hit Send her mother also came into view and began calling for 'Colin'.. I added that it was her mum and re-sent the text and forgot about it...
I now told her that it didn't matter that HER phone showed the text as being sent today after 10.00am, as I know when I sent it.  She said to hold on and I heard her say 'Tell this woman when I got these texts'.. Hmm.. A cop?  An insurance investigator?  When he repeated to me that the texts on her phone showed they were sent on the 14th after 10.00am (Today, mind you) I merely said our phones were now totally corrupted by the Big Brother Operations and to speak to her Network Admin. (that would of course be her own husband).
The chap could hear I was totally unfazed by this latest rubbish, and he politely rang off... *shrugs..
My imagination or did Madame sound rattled?  Wishful thinking?  There is NO WAY she's unaware of Balliram's ability to access our phones and do as he pleases.. Absolutely No Way.  Sorry Missus C, I've made excuses for you constantly over the years, but not on the matter of the total control of our phones...

I heard of another little device this morning, that may interest you.  Smaller than a cellphone and it takes a SIM card.  You then hide this little gadget where you choose, be it at a home across town or an office in the next city.. You dial the SIM's number which activates the audio-monitoring device and you can hear what is being said miles away... He owns one and rents it out so he's not bullshitting me...*beams...
Now I figure that if this technology has been out for a while, it's not such a leap to assume that it's been upgraded and now used to access everyone's homes via your phonelines, and that it's possible even your cellphone can be remotely activated and used as an amplifier... *looks keenly at the Neotel handsets...

The journo said quite frankly that he'd long regarded me as one short of a sixpack, or words to that effect.. But he tells me now that just too many pieces of the puzzle are falling into place to totally discount my theories any longer.. I would guess that whichever Fools arrange for the regular nocturnal visitors to the journo's property didn't think it through properly at all...  Crumb?  Nayager?  For these visits have neatly added weight to my allegations all along... *curtseys gratefully...

LATER at 5.25pm

I just nipped up mumbling and grumbling to open the gates for the GameWrecker.. It was already dark enough that our streetlight had come on, as were all the other lights marching up the Crescent.. Wait, no, not quite... The Balliram's driveway stood empty and their streetlight, B.Snr's and the Mothership weren't on... Hau!  Waiting for their Controller are they?  *winks..

LATER

A chirrup at 6.05pm announced at least one arrival home next door and our TV didn't so much as blink.. Hooray!  Our Network Admin has a choice then?  Either he deactivates his gates like THIS, or he keeps B.Snr., Sue the Book, and whoever now occupies No. 2 dangerously in the dark, until such time as he chooses to arrive home and activate those three lights?  Dodgy did you say?  Well, yeah..  Welcome to the world of your local Controller.. One who may now lay down the law, whilst flouting every aspect of it himself..*yawns..

Tuesday 15th June at 3.45am...

The wind's come up and it's turned fairly chilly out.. The GW had staggered through at 12.45pm to check on the dog.. He'd woken with a fierce cramp on his instep (FFS!) and had heard her shaking her ears violently..  Neat, Balliram!  More and more the evidence points to this Creep drastically and deliberately manipulating the emissions in our home, does it not?  But shhh.. Don't say a word or Their gaze may just fall on you and yours... *vomits..
A bloke who long trumpeted his comfortable working relationship with that other Sicko of note, Nayager, and yet he would have you believe he's Honest John, just doing a normal day's work? *roffels.. What does der Kommissar's Attorney think right now?  Still confident he can get this Criminal off the hook, or finally beginning to doubt he can scrape off the crud that clings to his client?  *curious..

C'mon guys, surely you remember back to when these two Snake-Oil Salespeople first began distancing themselves from Balliram's Mentor and Good Buddy Nayager?  Last year some time?  When it was whispered to them both that it might be a good idea to back away from One-Eyed Jack as he was going down?  Course, behind the scenes it was another story altogether, as he continues to assist Nayager in running the technology for Organised Crime.. These two cheap Crooks practised their skills when they had Sue's ancient banger and her kid's unpaid-for motorcycle stolen right from off their locked property...
Nayager couldn't have achieved this without Balliram monitoring the sleeping owners closely throughout both operations, and you'd be a fool not to see it...

Though our Network Admin. appears to have had his more blatant attacks on our home curtailed, the truth is that the opposite is happening, and you can bet your bottom dollar we're not alone either..
Johan Booysens has bigger fish to fry?  He's had orders directly from our Head of Intelligence to leave Colin P. Balliram alone as his IT skills are simply too valuable to have him locked away where he belongs?
Jesus H! The charges I would lay against our Network Admin are way more serious than the petty theft of a TV or an insurance scam or three FFS! The blatant and deliberate manipulation of EMR emissions in our homes isn't enough for you?  You're still happy to oblige him daily by activating specific lights around your property so he can access your neighbours privacy?  Sies vir julle...

My bleating is futile.. I look out now over to the Convent and the astonishing array of huge and powerful lights that run all night from that innocent establishment and I wonder at the size of their electricity bill..
Does the National Lottery subsidize those costs as well, while pleas for donations for the orphans themselves continue to be made?  *gags...
Was it Father Gangsta Denker that was persuaded to hand over St. Theresa's and St. Philomena's to the Project Authors, by Barnabas the Druglord?

*As I write it's now 4.20am and the sound of an alarm is carried on the wind.. A spike sent to No. 16's new upgraded claxon? More unwelcome visitors sent over his wall?  Just the wind setting it off?  *interested...
Is our Network Admin still sending spikes to B.Snr's silent house alarm, causing his security company to say he will be charged for wasted callouts?   Time to speak to both Blue and ADT?

The fun-filled options now available via this stunning technology are a delight for the Crooked, are they not Balliram?  How much sick pleasure was derived from spiking the override switches to our appliances?  I'm betting you and your chommie Nayager had some really good chuckles at the time?  You're still doing it to other unsuspecting idiots are you not?  Those without a voice to cry Foul?  You betcha!

Kom nou Janneman!  A difficult decision I grant you, but it's time to choose.. Are you going to continue backing this Criminal or have him wiped off the interwebz once and for all?  It's easily within your power to have him made persona non grata, despite the years of support you've given him..
Get him off my suppurating back and replace him with someone who maintains a modicum of responsibility and ethics, or you merely add to the unfortunate picture you painted of yourself during the Craigavon fiasco...

Totally your decision dude, as even the Druglord Barnabas will have to defer to your superior technical skills..*shrugs... Have a good day...

Peace...

PS.. It's now 5.19am and No. 16's alarm goes off again.. Having fun there Creep? *vomits profusely...

---oOo---

Tuesday 15th June 2010 at 11.24am...