Monday, June 14, 2010

NOT CRICKET....

(begun Wednesday June 9th at 8.15pm....)

*I decided it wasn't cricket to bang on about the massive corruption that threatens to engulf me just when the WC vibe is at it's best.. That was last week - This is now....

Just denied access to #trivia and I figure if I'm irritating him enough for him to bother with such pettiness, I must be doing okay... Bullyboyz ego needs feeding and if that's what it takes, he's welcome...

I asked B.Snr. whether he'd ever had his phone cable replaced in the house and he was adamant they hadn't.. Does this in any way narrow down the source of the extreme discomfort Balliram manipulates in our homes?  I doubt it.  Were I to knock on a few nearby doors would I find others who are feeling the same pins and needles and burning in their hands?  Apart from the occasional and bizarrely sited cramps and some serious temporary problems with his hip joint, the GW doesn't seem to feel a thing.. Oddness..
I'm betting not a soul at say, No. 12 Harris Crescent is subjected to these fun-filled games, right Fred?  Val?  Your kids got any buzzing in their ears or ADD problems?  *curious..
How's about the Flame Lily Trustee's little wife?  Anything odd going on there, apart from the eldest experiencing frequency changes in his ears and ADD?
It's not likely the Network Admin would treat you to the extras that we're getting, but nonetheless you're a sitting duck with your vantage point.. As the entire Project is built from scratch on lies, I would bear this in mind when you're repeatedly told there's no risk to you or you family... *shrugs...

Balliram arrived home either while I was blogging or just after I'd hit Publish, with a chommie in tow...It wasn't long after that the Bunker reverberated to his doef-doef sound system and I had my usual bit of fun muttering aloud and forcing him to turn down the music in order to hear my sotto tones... He really is a chop of note... *rolls eyes..

Garyvdh finally posted what I guess many of you are thinking.. That the Strategist may yet arrive floating in on a cloud to save Telkom... Smoke and mirrors dudes.. The Beast is and always has been Jannie's Homebase, whether he steps up to the plate or continues to lurk in the shadows... *grins...
The kitchen is a bomb-zone and I must go.. Cheers..

Thursday 10th June at 4.45am..

Subdued? Moi?  Somewhat ja... *whines.. My bring it on stance earned me just that, and our Charmer next door nailed me last night with a bout of tooth/earache not experienced before.. An error?  Whatever levels were raised to reach this point it sure worked, and dutifully I have to report a win for el Monstro... *shrugs..
Not long after I endured this accelerated attack it seemed everyone was busy at that hour, for I could also hear el Monstro and his buddy in conversation as they bustled about by der Bunker just feet from my window..
Preparing for tomorrow's WC gathering?  Training up our Nanny? *curious..

Friday 11th June at 3.45am..

This morning it had already gone 3.00am when my hands started to scream and the little dog stood up and looked out of the window before moving to the other side of the bed and settling down again.. While Balliram is easily vicious enough to be capable of personally seeing to the wave of increased power that seems to hit in the early hours, I do begin to wonder... Something on the mast or at the Convent base-station that is set to happen after 2.00am for some reason?  When the majority of the community are dead to the world?

It hit a bit later than usual this morning, but up till now the onslaught has arrived any time between 2 and 3am.. Any ideas?  I'm betting if I spoke to Missus B.Snr and Sue the Book they too would more often than not be woken in pain at this hour..*fascinated...
Thursdays have traditionally been the day when el Monstro 'gets things done' while I'm out and about, so I wasn't too startled when the 'cricket' that had disappeared from our boundary wall by the mulberry tree several weeks ago announced it's return, as I crossed past the bedroom window yesterday evening.. *snorts..
A replacement, or did Philip manage to find the original and re-position it? *falls over.. We've had a couple of near gale force winds in the interim, which maybe dislodged the device? Whatever.. Our Network Admin finds it essential that he is alerted each time this 65 year old gets up to take a pee, and who am I to point him to a therapist's couch?  *gags...

I'm delighted with the prints I had done yesterday and in particular with THIS one.. The safety helmet-wearing droog standing on the mast's platform directly under the little microwave dish?  And then there's THIS follow-up pic of the open hatch at the bottom of the mast as I waited for him to climb down and re-appear, but instead caught his colleague talking on his cellphone while peering at the opening...
You'll recall it was taken on the same occasion a couple of weeks ago that we'd pulled in to Yiroll's for morning tea to find Captain Lazarus and his Officer chum comfortably ensconced at a table already?  *blinks...

And how's THIS one of Balliram's electric gate arm unhooked and hanging down uselessly?  Something ADT may like to see, were No. 6 to have yet another 'breakin?'  If not, then the Insurance Investigator would probably appreciate it for their files..*teeth...*At this point my connection to blogger.com was summarily dropped. Guilt will do that..... *winks..
Refined and escalated as these physical attacks on our homes now appear to be, there seems little risk to the Operator himself, though of course he may also pay a steep price for his behaviour further down the line..
But who gives a toss for tomorrow, when today you hold the power hey Balliram?  *squints at her Controller...

If I were to head over to the mast in Barnard Road, Mayville, and study it where it's partially hidden in the false 'tree', would I find a similarly newly attached little microwave dish to THIS one?  As we drove down Harris Crescent yesterday I saw nothing on the mast next to our ex-Chair's property, until we'd gone right past and I turned to see it clearly, as it faced out across to Raftery and Sydenham..
Any suicides over in that area?  Manic-depressives?  People enduring the pins and needles/burning hands syndrome?  You can bet there's all of the above for sure...
It makes no difference whether you enrolled willingly or were left out in the cold, if you're susceptible to the enormous levels of EMR that saturate the Zone, you can't escape....  You feel nothing, and nor do any of the neighbours you've asked?  You're safe then from harm?  If you say so dudes.... *shakes head...

I'm told there are new people staying down at No. 2.. Visitors for the WC, or more new tenants?  Has Kasim realised that if access to the proposed development behind Hugo Road is changed to incorporate No. 2's little feeder road, he won't be able to GIVE away his property? *curious... That's a few bucks down the drain right there.. Time to pay attention Khaled?  Unless of course the Druglord has already offered to take it off your hands?  Maybe it's time to pay a call on Kaye and Kussiar Architectural Consultants at 793 Jan Smuts Highway and see how their client Roseann.cc are coming along with the developments?  *helpful...

LATER at 5.00pm

I decided against publishing this today.  I'd gone up shortly after 1.00pm to open the gates for the GW and to see the fountain of water he'd called and said was shooting into the air from Sue the Book's water meter... In the few minutes it had taken me to get up the top the runoff had been hastily stopped, but the GW had caught it on his phone... *claps...
Our Controller plus family and friends were out on the road, kitted out to enjoy the WC, and a fine sight they were indeed... Himself shot hurriedly back inside his gates as his house-alarm went off yet again...
They all must have left for a fanpark shortly afterwards and I've no idea whether he ducked back, or had arranged for a nanny to keep an eye on us... I guess the latter, but either way I wasn't about to log on and spoil the day's incredible happy vibe with my whining...

Sunday 13th June at 5.20am..

I'd hopped online last night to catch up on the Forums when the Tokoloshe blacked out our TV screen for the first time.. The kid said Nextdoors weren't home..
The second time it happened was after the UK/US match had just begun, and I went through to find HER car pulled in on the driveway. 
The third time I found our Network Admin had arrived home as well...
Have I not insisted all along that his stupid gate's behaviour affects our home?  Though I'm baffled as to why none of our lights dipped and only the TV screen was affected.. (the jackpoint where the wireless cable enters our home).  Whether the hits to our TV were intentional or not, our link to the Controller remains nothing short of criminal.  *belches..

I'd sat at some point during the day studying the active lights on the Mothership, while marvelling at the nerve of the authorities... Their continued demands that Joe Public turn off his geyser and save on power while across the land an unimaginable number of additional outdoor lights are being installed to promote the wireless signal, shows double-standards of monumental proportions...
Leaving streetlights running during the day is cheaper than replacing stolen cables Mistuh Spence?  What utter bullshit!   Replace old washers, as a dripping tap can waste hundreds of litres of water, while your droogs uncap a hydrant and allow it to pour out deliberately for three or four hours?  *nauseated...

I've taken to remarking out loud when el Monstro cranks up the EMR levels so appallingly.. I will not have him claiming he's not aware of it, any longer..*snorts..


Peace jullle


---oOo---


Monday 14th June 2010 at 1.49pm.