Sunday, June 20, 2010

PULL THE PLUG….

(begun Sunday 20th June at 7.00pm…)

So tonight I'm logged into mybroadband and have gotten as far as Current Affairs when once again I was tossed unceremoniously out on my butt.   Still connected to iBurst mind you, but the window says Firefox can't find the server for Mybroadband…
So I go back in and try sending a pm to the site owner for advice.. (that didn’t seem to work ;}, so I sent one to bwana instead…*shrugs.. I finished browsing and went to bblounge to find nothing going on there.. Next it was denied access to #trivia, so I logged off and here I am… *grins..

Now – Can I guess?  Can I?   *jumps up and down wildly…. Who was it that decided I'm getting rather too near the knuckle and the efforts to have everyone believe it's just a peurile vendetta being run by a criminal Cracker with excellent connections were ordered to be re-doubled?  That’s exactly what’s happened, and if I wasn’t quite so dof I could probably give you the date these renewed attacks began in earnest… *blinks..

Who in particular doesn’t care to have his name bandied about on my blog?  Fosho it's not Colin P. Balliram as he simply can't get enough of the limelight, poor sod…
Next in line would be Mistuh Jannie van Zyl and I must assume he thinks I've not afforded him quite the respect he feels he deserves… It’s a democracy dude, and I diss everyone equally…*nods…

Hmm.. no, in retrospect I've given voda3g some truly awesome PR, and as much as young Douglas would dumb the Beast’s Agent down, have I stuck to my guns and insisted he’s got it wrong…
But that’s not the point hey Janneman?   Have my constant pleas for aid gotten in the way of your ‘other’ work?  *curious.
You no longer find me amusing and would brush me aside like a speck of dirt?  Ai caramba!  Such fickleness after all these years!   *blows nose loudly..
You tire of trying to rein in my crooked Network Admin so have instead given him the green light to finish me off?  How many times have you saved me in the past?  Allowed the Creep to drive me to the brink and then at the last minute you’ve stayed the execution, as the torture is just too enjoyable to give up?  Reprieved time and again, only to be subjected to further abuse..Pfft….

Too melodramatic for you?  Dayem!  And there I had that as the reason you let me stay…*cackles.. Ek sukkel mos mettie ingelsetaal, and do the best I can.. Shocking grammar, spelling, and at times flowery enough to cause mass heavage.. (remembers Stephen King’s Pie Eating Contest) but hey, I've stuck it out and finally got it right… *beams…

I don’t suppose it ever occurred to you to drop me a line and openly tell me my time is up, come in boat number 3?  What am I saying? *roffels.. That approach would require some honesty and at least a halfway decent pair… 
It’s been a blast – Well, mostly it's been me that’s been blown up repeatedly but hey, who’s bitching?
Take on the Big Boys and you're gonna get burned one way or another…

No Balliram, that doesn’t apply to you… You're a pathetic little man with an unparalleled penchant for bullying the weak and stupid, who happens to have landed the job of his sick dreams….
When I try to type this into blogger.com and your designated monkey (whichever one you choose to pull the plug), starts his crud, I will pack it in and do as you so obviously wish – leave.  My departure won't be because of any vendetta or revenge, it will be due directly to my spilling the beans on the Plan Fantastique… *rolls eyes…

Will I dry up and stop writing?  Probably not… I'll continue to keep a record of every criminal act made by our Controller and type it up on a manual machine for hand-delivery if need be… (That would probably increase my readership by at least one or two! *falls over…)
Now – Pull the bloody plug once and for all, or tether your goon… Again, it’s your call….

Peace..

PS.. My piggish Controller is sitting here but can't be bothered to react just now... The match is about to begin, and he's in no rush right?  No problemo.... Be it tomorrow or the next day it matters not.  Give me uphill and I'm out of here, for I know that it's on the orders of someone considerably higher up the ladder than this lowlife.... *grins....

---oOo---

Sunday 20th June 2010 at 8.25pm.