Wednesday, June 09, 2010

THE PLANT...

(begun Tuesday 8th June at 10.00am..)

The Reservist just called, purportedly for an update on last night's Meeting, but I rather think it was just to amuse himself and his colleagues...*grins.. Needless to say his mission was accomplished in less than five minutes and I left him chuckling with delight at my situation... *eye-roll..
Dispense with the niceties?  The fellow is a friend TO Koobair the Squat (Note the TO), and in his own words 'into technology'.  The purpose for his sudden arrival among us?  I guess nothing much more than to increase our collective entertainment value for the troop's pleasure...

Wednesday 9th June at 4.25am..

Shame, Kapersky is as OWNED as our Norton ever was.. You should have seen the GW's face when I showed him it had begun an update all by itself shortly after I logged on last night.. It had barely completed that little trick, when it kicked in with a quickscan... *snorts...
I laugh with the rest nowadays when I read posts of tech's sharp putdowns of the silly things tards get up to.. In all the years I've been switching this thing on, I'm just as idiotic as ever, but then I never could follow written instructions...*shrugs..
Add to that how many years we've had Clever Dick 'managing' our system and doing his nasty little tweaks in the background, and it's small wonder I've no confidence... *belches... Are you still as amused as ever by Balliram's antics, or do you begin to feel bored and think it's time he grew up?

If I hadn't gone back and had another look last night I would have missed the two WUG threads in OffTopic.. Neither of them sounded in any way sinister, but then WhyTF would they?
I still struggle to understand the rage so many posters seem to carry on even the most mundane of matters.. How they race to make sharp, unkind remarks to the mildest of requests.. Something to do with the amount of hours spent in front of the monitor no doubt..*sighs...

Where's Jannie?  Still sitting silently on the Forums assessing new members before sending them a pm to say they've been chosen as a candidate to run their areas WUG?  How much flattery and stroking ensues as he smoothly convinces the Sucker that they are the only one smart enough to do the job?  How many contacts does he offer, to assist the Mug in getting the project up and running?
OTOH, caution may preclude him from getting directly involved, and he may choose to send in a trusted confidante to do the job, rather than reveal his involvement.
Lord, I hope my guesses have given at least a few of you more than just a reason for derisive sniggers.. That some of you pause and think back to who it was that first approached you to join and whether their intentions were above-board...

Have techcentral only just shown an interest in the Craigavon mast fiasco, and in Karl Muller's warnings on microwaves?  I was forwarded a mail carrying two articles on the subject, just yesterday.. Though I'd swear I'd read them before, when the story first broke... *curious.. Dorny caught the Strategist dead-to-rights when she said if the mast had really been turned off completely for so long (as Janneman had claimed) it proved it wasn't necessary.. Ouch!   *applauds...
But there's the thing of setting a precedent hey Jannie?  Take that mast down and it would open the floodgates to similar demands across the country.  A serious setback to the invasive monitoring ja...

LATER at 5.25am..

Did I give rise to rather more derisive mirth than usual yesterday?  When I said on the monitored phone line that I was willing to take the stand if it would help in getting Nayager locked away behind bars?  It's gospel. The couple of additional charges made by the Hawks sounded well, small potatoes... A stolen TV FFS?  Something he can weasel out of with ease....
I'd rather have him done for the part he and the Crumb played in the contract shooting at Siripath Field in Reservoir Hills that Saturday the 18th October 2008.
I suggested (on the monitored line) that a record of the calls made between the Crumb and der Kommissar between 9am and 10am that morning be subpoenaed.  To find whether a call or text was made to Nayager at the point of our arrival on the field and another shortly after M was hit..
Nepaul would no doubt toss it aside as standard advice to a Senior Officer by his subordinate... (If such records haven't already been destroyed).  Easy enough for the Strategist to check, I'm betting..
What Network?  Hell, that's your job Jannie, not mine..

If the phone records were found and could be used as incriminating evidence of these two criminals involvement in the shooting, it's my guess the records would be tucked away out of sight anyway... Far more valuable to add that info to the data bank information of what you've got on these two already, right?  Making them that much easier to manipulate whenever you wish... *coughs...
Contact the Hawks and offer my services?  Jeez - no wonder the Rotten Apples were falling about with mirth...
The concerted and deliberate smear campaign waged from the getgo, that has the entire SAPS now viewing me as a fool and a cop-hater, won't have changed, despite all my efforts to show it for the rubbish it surely is.. (Well, not the fool part)...*yawns...


Besides, I'd make a lousy witness anyways and that much I'll concede.. Yeah, I remember the events of that morning perfectly, right down to the orange cones so strategically placed HERE and the brilliant Police band playing Sarie Marais as we strolled by.. I remember seeing the Crumb on his phone shortly after I'd walked the short distance to where he was standing nearby, and had assumed he was calling for an ambulance..
Records will surely show if this was indeed the call he'd made?
I'm probably way too late and all traces of those calls would've been wiped out yonks ago, but it was worth a shot..*grins.. Charges of accessory to attempted murder sound so much more interesting than petty theft don't you think?  *and the first of the An error occurred while saving hits me...


Did I see someone at the Engen garage on Monday night who appeared gaunt and anxious at his impending doom?  Not at all.  Well-fed and smug he was, as he made his sales-pitch to my companions... A crook who knows he's backed by Mo Shaik and the Druglord Barnabas as long as he keeps running organised crime, thereby encouraging the Community to add the vital signal enhancing lights to their homes and businesses...
I'm betting he'll never see the inside of a cell and will eventually retire with an unofficial golden handshake to make sure he keeps his mouth shut... For the moment, all he and his attorney have to do is stall and stall again.. To object on technicalities at least until such time as Barnabas considers it's time for a change.. Will the Hawk's Prosecutor be an improvement on the State Advocate previously blogged?  The gum-chewing robe-wearing official who appeared so utterly disinterested in the proceedings?  Fingers crossed on that one..


If I had to choose between a ticket to the next big WC match or the next court hearing, I'd be hard-put to decide... I guess I'd have to go with the Match as the outcome of the next court hearing will most likely be yet another deferral or postponement...  My cynicism is justified julle, but one thing's for sure...I won't be contacting the Hawks and offering my hilariously limited services.. Get over it... *laughing..


Was he persuaded to come out of the shadows and participate, or did he volunteer as his mid-life crisis kicks in?  Life passing him by and he needed a lift?  Man, I love his yarns I really do... But blog them?  Koobair is a down and out hasbeen and was manipulated by the lower ranking officers when he headed the Station?  *falls over.
I certainly didn't see anyone forcing him to repeatedly fire his service pistol in the air that day?  Pull the other one...


LATER at 9.00am


More delicious possibilities have popped into my pointy head.. Never mind the Accessory to Attempted Murder charges - How's about Procurement for a Senior Officer?  Once again you'll need a transcript of the calls, this time between Nayager and Selebi... Calls that would've been made while the one-time National Police Commissioner was staying at the Blue Waters Hotel, as he did on his visits to Durban...
Move along there chaps!  You'll have to look lively to keep ahead of Balliram calling his contacts to see that those records are destroyed forever...*laughing... and the next An error occurred while saving....
If as is claimed, Nayager regularly pimped for Selebi on his visits down here, it makes for more interesting charges that's for sure..


I've just been up at the gate chatting to B.Snr as is usual on a Wednesday.. How much of the conversation was overheard by our Network Admin? It matters not... B.Snr. was enduring such discomfort in his left arm (between elbow and wrist) that he took himself to the GP who didn't have a clue and prescribed an embrocation which unsurprisingly doesn't work.
He said that even while standing chatting to me at the gates he had pins and needles in his fingers and that Missus B.Snr. is often driven near to tears with the burning pains in her hands... Turns out their TV screen is whacked off now regularly and their landline interference has been increased, despite that they've resorted to reporting it to Overport Telkom.


All this is just fine and dandy hey Jannie?  As lowly Test Dummies, who gives a toss?  You can easily tell what's going on and that the levels of EMR released in our homes is way beyond acceptable and yet you do nothing?  Sue the Book has long suffered identical symptoms and you know full well that Colin P. Balliram can now isolate our homes for this particular brand of preferential treatment... *third time of Error saving..
I don't buy the 'your hands are tied' spiel for one second.. Though I would doubtless grovel nauseatingly in your presence in real life, here you're just someone that has the power to shut this bastard down and yet you choose not to..*gags...


The GW is on google street maps!  *chuffed.... He remembered driving by the google car last year and did a search and there he is!  Go look at where Burnwood Road intersects with Dhulam Road, and you'll see his white Polo as he takes a right by the island and heads back up into Burnwood for a better view..*falls over... You can actually follow him to the next yield sign and see him gawping out of the car window and a bit further on as he fights with his phone camera...


Peace julle....
Hmm. Whole load of shyte happening on the bottom task bar right now....  Something about the comrade runners?  Ahh yes... the connection has been dropped, quite predictably... *vomits over Balliram...



---oOo---


Wednesday 9th June 2010 at 1.27pm.